PDA

View Full Version : Yams Templeton to The Rangers (merged)

Sylar
30-08-2012, 08:36 PM
BBC suggesting Rangers have made an offer for David Templeton:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19431326

The_Todd
30-08-2012, 08:37 PM
I hate the wee **** but if he ends up at Rangers then what a farce.

Sean1875
30-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Heard the figure of £300k kicking about because hes only got 1 year left on his contract. Would be stupid to go to them IMO but money talks these days.

Sylar
30-08-2012, 08:40 PM
Heard the figure of £300k kicking about because hes only got 1 year left on his contract. Would be stupid to go to them IMO but money talks these days.

I dare say it would substantially increase his personal earnings, but what a lack of ambition on his part if he goes...

Will Romanov stick the fingers up to them or be swayed by the green (no pun intended).

sh00byd00
30-08-2012, 08:58 PM
Had a nice Neanderthal conversation with a hun today;

Me: So the club you're now following is a new club?

Hun: Naw, we're no ya plum, we got our old membership transferred

Me: but the oldco went bust (liquidated), so it only stands to reason you're a new company, no?

Hun: Naw, av awready telt yi, we're the same club, same history, same staff, same stadium and same training ground.

Me: Does that mean you're the same club that foreign clubs have written to UEFA to clarify whether you owe them money or not, and yet, here you are splashing out transfer fees when other transfers still remain unpaid?

Hun: Naw, those debts legally died with the oldco

Me: I thought you said you were the same club?

Hun: we are

Me: See you later ya tadger

Both the club and fans have absolutely no shame.

Tricla
30-08-2012, 08:59 PM

Me: but the oldco went bust (liquidated), so it only stands to reason you're a new company, no?

Hun: Naw, av awready telt yi, we're the same club, same history, same staff, same stadium and same training ground.

Me: Does that mean you're the same club that foreign clubs have written to UEFA to clarify whether you owe them money or not, and yet, here you are splashing out transfer fees when other transfers still remain unpaid?

Lol!

VickMackie
30-08-2012, 09:05 PM

All you need to say is that a football club needs to have 3 years audited accounts to play in Europe. They're banned from Europe because they don't have that.

If they're the same club then why are they unable to play in Europe.

I know the answer!

Jim44
30-08-2012, 09:14 PM
I dare say it would substantially increase his personal earnings, but what a lack of ambition on his part if he goes...

Will Romanov stick the fingers up to them or be swayed by the green (no pun intended).

I thought Stevenson played for Ipswich.

Frazerbob
30-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Wee Fat Robbo saying on Radio Scotland that Sevco have made bids for two Hearts players, Templeton and AN Other.

Cool_Hand_Luke
30-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Do they still owe them money for Wallace?

Biggie
30-08-2012, 09:34 PM
This whole transfer thing is a ******g joke...absolute farce they're getting to sign players...I ******g hate them as much as I hate the yams

Glory Lurker
30-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Do they still owe them money for Wallace?

Aye, it's either £500K or £300K due next season (they paid them either £500K or £300K recently - can't remember which)

SurferRosa
30-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Wee Fat Robbo saying on Radio Scotland that Sevco have made bids for two Hearts players, Templeton and AN Other.

MacGowan, according to Raman fae STV...

Hearts apparently want around 1.3 mill for the pair....SevCo didn`t meet it.

Glory Lurker
30-08-2012, 09:38 PM
MacGowan, according to Raman fae STV...

Hearts apparently want 1.5 mill for the pair....SevCo didn`t meet it.

This could be really interesting - I get the impression the yams are keen to sell someone before close of play tomorrow.

stokesmessiah
30-08-2012, 09:40 PM
BBC suggesting Rangers have made an offer for David Templeton:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19431326

Not really suggesting.

As for the Huns splashing cash on players....disgusting.

I really am finding it harder to care about Scottish football.

SurferRosa
30-08-2012, 09:47 PM
Not really suggesting.

As for the Huns splashing cash on players....disgusting.

I really am finding it harder to care about Scottish football.

:agree: If the SFA had anything even resembling a set of balls then SevCo wouldn`t be signing any players in this window and none at all until January 2014.

Hermit Crab
30-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Hearts want around 1m for him and will sell if cash is upfront

NAE NOOKIE
30-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Ye gods ... Its like the guy who stole your car writing to you and asking if he can buy the alloys he saw sitting in your driveway.

Nae shame !!!

If the Yams sell them Templeton.

Nae pride !!!

CallumLaidlaw
30-08-2012, 10:21 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/rangers/188003-rangers-fail-in-bid-for-hearts-pair-ryan-mcgowan-and-david-templeton/

son of haggart
30-08-2012, 10:25 PM
I think we should counter bid a washer and a used hankie for their best players

They're bankrupt aren't they - how can the ""@@**s bid for SPL clubs players!

frazeHFC
30-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I think we should counter bid a washer and a used hankie for their best players

They're bankrupt aren't they - how can the ""@@**s bid for SPL clubs players!

Because they never learn and they somehow avoided an instant years ban on signings. Ridiculous!

Don't think he'd go but hope he does!

BBC said a joint bid of £1.3m has been rejected for Templeton and McGowan, and Rangers also want Paterson.

Wotherspiniesta
30-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Fat Sally saying Rangers are in for him and Templeton wants the move.

Pete
31-08-2012, 05:18 AM
It's as if this newco have taken us all for mugs. The media are loving it and the authorities don't really care as they just want newco back in the top division as soon as possible.

They've pleaded poverty to avoid all their debt and as soon as they start again the money magically appears from mystery men. They have they cheek to say they have been "punished" as well.

As there's absolutely no change in the pipeline, unless you count bigger leagues to let sevco back sooner, things will just go back to exactly the way they were before.

They've just been allowed to stock up on SPL standard players before any ban kicked in. It's pretty disgusting and downright depressing.

As long as sevco are OK and we get back to what "everyone" wants.:rolleyes:

PeterboroHibee
31-08-2012, 06:35 AM
BBC said a joint bid of £1.3m has been rejected for Templeton and McGowan, and Rangers also want Paterson.

Absolutely ridiculous if a 3rd Div team, even Rangers, can bid that sort of money for a couple of SPL players.

I also dont understand why they are spending excessive amounts of money on players? I think McCoist is a poor manager, but surely even he could get them promoted with that team (and the embargo is only for 12 month), why overspend on these sorts of players?

Steve20
31-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Can't see Templeton going to Rangers. I think he'll end up in the Championship but not until January.

Barney McGrew
31-08-2012, 06:43 AM
If Hertz lose Templeton and McGowan they'll be lucky to finish in the top six.

Viva_Palmeiras
31-08-2012, 06:43 AM
Fat Sally saying Rangers are in for him and Templeton wants the move.

More tapping up than a squad of plumbers or is it Fred Astaire ?

Ozyhibby
31-08-2012, 06:44 AM
Templeton in last year of his contract. Think they will sell today to someone. He can sign a pre contract in jan which will mean he goes for next to nothing.

Gettin' Auld
31-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Kinda ironic really.............

The yams apparently need cash to settle a big tax debt. The money to settle that tax debt would come from a club who didnae bother paying their tax.

The game's Donald Ducked!!

Viva_Palmeiras
31-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Templeton in last year of his contract. Think they will sell today to someone. He can sign a pre contract in jan which will mean he goes for next to nothing.

Is he not under 23?

Purple & Green
31-08-2012, 07:17 AM

Although not with Rangers presumably - and if Rangers don't sign him today, then he won't be able to sign for them until January 2014?

Hearts don't need to sell this transfer window, they could always run the risk of their 300K being more in January to an english championship side. Rangers have to buy, they won't be making any moves in January.

PeeJay
31-08-2012, 07:20 AM
I also dont understand why they are spending excessive amounts of money on players? I think McCoist is a poor manager, but surely even he could get them promoted with that team (and the embargo is only for 12 month), why overspend on these sorts of players?

Surely they are only weighing the costs involved for these players against what it would cost the club if they fail to make it out of the 3rd division ( or is it the 4th?)? Just how good a manager McCoist is will be judged on how quickly and the manner in which he gets this new club into the SPL (for the first time I might add - :faf:)

LeighLoyal
31-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Surely Vlad puts him on a contract that easily matches Sevco or moves him on elsewhere? Anyway, after his display last night I doubt Sevco will even be in the hunt. :aok:

half.time.draw.
31-08-2012, 09:04 AM
Does their year long ban not finish in exactly a year? This would mean they miss next seasons transfer window also.

ballengeich
31-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Although not with Rangers presumably - and if Rangers don't sign him today, then he won't be able to sign for them until January 2014?

The registration embargo lasts until 31st August 2013. Unattached players can register at any time, so I think Rangers can make offers to out of contract players over next summer then bring them in on 1st September so the ban only covers the first month of next season.

Can anyone confirm this?

machibby
31-08-2012, 09:54 AM
The registration embargo lasts until 31st August 2013. Unattached players can register at any time, so I think Rangers can make offers to out of contract players over next summer then bring them in on 1st September so the ban only covers the first month of next season.

Can anyone confirm this?
No my understanding of it is they cannot register players out with the age restriction, so whether players are attached or unattached to clubs makes no difference. They can however renew existing contracts with players already there- Kyle for instance if he can lose those extra 4 stone.

PatHead
31-08-2012, 10:11 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if the transfer window expires on 1st Sept next year and The Rangers get to sign whoever they like on the last day. That would mean they were only banned signing for 1 window. Wouldn't put anything past SFA.

DCI Gene Hunt
31-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't understand these SPL players flocking to join a club languishing in the 3rd Div. As keech as Fertz are, who would give up an SPL team (even a pi$h one like the mingers down in Gorgie) to play for some club which will realistically be, even counting corrupt and biased authorities bending the rules in order to get The Bigots into a reconstructed SPL (if that happens), stuck in the lower leagues with no Euro ties for at least the next few years? Sounds like career suicide. Unless Ra Peepul are still paying big ££££££££ (someone else's ££££££££ no doubt that they've borrowed on the never-never) for such players.

Were I an SPL player (ha ha, fat chance, me with two left feet) I wouldn't even consider Rangers, any more than I wouldn't consider Stranraer, Forres, Wick Academy or Clachnacuddin. Giving up an SPL club for a 3rd Div club. Eh? No makey sensey even to a thicko like Gene Genie here. :crazy:Some folk need their heids looked at.

Hibercelona
31-08-2012, 01:02 PM
It doesn't matter who they sign, they'll still not finish top of the table, I guarantee it.

essexhibee
He'd be mental to go there. Young laddie with bags of potential to go on to much more. David just look at mr Steven fletcher?

Needs to use his head :rolleyes:

Stevie Reid
Our senior football reporter Chris McLaughlin says Rangersremain locked in talks with Hearts over winger David Templeton and are "confident" they'll get their man...

killie-hibby
31-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Our senior football reporter Chris McLaughlin says Rangersremain locked in talks with Hearts over winger David Templeton and are "confident" they'll get their man...

Further evidence that Scottish football is corrupt and rotten to the core.

Sean1875
31-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Is he not under 23?

Pretty sure he is 23 :agree:

matty_f
31-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Further evidence that Scottish football is corrupt and rotten to the core.

How?

HoboHarry
31-08-2012, 01:17 PM
If Templeton thinks he got a rough time from McPake a couple of weeks back, wait till he gets to Div 3 lol. Be getting blootered up and doon those rock-hard, non-heated pitches at the end of the year and be wanting to kill his agent for the rotten advice. Arf arf arf.....

killie-hibby
31-08-2012, 01:20 PM
How?

Newco's signing ban should have commenced before this August window.

greenginger
31-08-2012, 01:20 PM
If Hearts accept anything other than 100% payment in cash , up front , then they are off their trollies.

Mind you, it would be hilarious if Sevco F C went tits-up as well leaving them out of pocket again.

Hermit Crab
31-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Templeton is a hun anyway he will love it there

Diclonius
31-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Templeton is a hun anyway he will love it there

False. Celtic fan.

Hibee87
31-08-2012, 01:57 PM
False. Celtic fan.

No what I heard, his middle names cooper after davie, his dad is a staunch hun the rest o the family are tims

Kenny1875
31-08-2012, 02:00 PM
False. Celtic fan.Is he? He's named after a Rangers legend. That doesn't mean he has to support them but I assumed he would.

Diclonius
31-08-2012, 02:50 PM
No what I heard, his middle names cooper after davie, his dad is a staunch hun the rest o the family are tims

Is he? He's named after a Rangers legend. That doesn't mean he has to support them but I assumed he would.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/david-templeton-i-grew-up-a-celtic-1077623

Famous Fiver
31-08-2012, 03:43 PM
I like the fact that under SFL rules clubs are only allowed 22 senior signed payers. Since the Rainchurs are keen to be recompensed for Whittaker, Naismith etc. they have retained their registrations thus reducing the number of players they can bring in. These players are apparently allowed to play for their new clubs under temporary arrangements while the Rainchurs claims are considered. This was a reason for Broadfoot having contract cancelled, to keep number of signed players down.

Super Swally was quoted last night about five or six new players coming in today. Dream on McFud!!!!!

Will they now turn on SFL?

It's also interesting that they have not vented their spleen on EUFA for their three year European ban. They know they can't bully them the same way they have the SFA and SFL.

You really couldn't make it up.

Cropley10
31-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Absolutely ridiculous if a 3rd Div team, even Rangers, can bid that sort of money for a couple of SPL players.

They are buying all these players because The Rangers fans "deserve them" according to McCoist.

My other theory is McCoist the sleekit barsteward wants to rub the SFL's noses in it with some utter humiliations.

He's also a c rap manager who has proved he doesn't know what he's doing. And on top of that he's simply continuing the same policy they had before and got them into this position before. How much is Elbows on, and Alexander, some suggestions of £600k a year each minimum.

I don't understand why some good young un's and some decent old ones can't win Div 3. McCoist is poison and anyone going there needs to be pilloried, Green is looking to get out ASAP with his pockets loaded. The numbers don't add up, the cash will run out.

Www1875hfc
31-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Templeton is on his way to murray park.
Gowser is on his way home to Loanhead.
Unless Ryan changes his mind between now and the transfer window closing he will remain a Hearts player.
Templeton is itching to go though.

Www1875hfc
31-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Just a wee update from my above post.
Templeton will be a rangers player.
Ally McCoist phoned gowser direct and asked to at least listen to what he has to say.
So he's on his way to murray park.

Hibernia Na Eir
31-08-2012, 08:27 PM
False. Celtic fan.

Don't think so!!

NOLA
31-08-2012, 09:09 PM
McGowan is a good player, surprised he wants to go to the huns though

Www1875hfc
31-08-2012, 09:14 PM
McGowan is a good player, surprised he wants to go to the huns though

Thing is he doesnt,Hearts accepted the bid from Rangers,he didnt want to go.And maybe still doesnt?
McCoist phoned him personally and asked gowser to come and listen to what Rangers have to offer him.

Dont be surprised if he doesnt sign.

Frazerbob
31-08-2012, 09:14 PM
According to Wiki, he's a Celtic fan despite his Dad being a Hun and maning him after Cooper.....

"In an interview with The Scotsman, Templeton said of his childhood, "My dad left and I went to my mum's side who were all Celtic fans so I ended up following them. I grew up as a Celtic fan but I loved watching Brian Laudrup because of the way he played"

Hibernia Na Eir
31-08-2012, 09:22 PM
SSN says the 2 of them inside Murray Park right noo. (wasters!)

George Clooney
31-08-2012, 09:25 PM
SSN says the 2 of them inside Murray Park right noo. (wasters!)

Keekback has melted

Billy Whizz
31-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Keekback has melted

I thought they would be happy that they were selling on to their big brothers

3pm
31-08-2012, 09:28 PM
Keekback has melted

Give us a laugh then...

bigwheel
31-08-2012, 09:30 PM
I thought they would be happy that they were selling on to their big brothers

Yes, surely they will see them once a month when they can afford the bus fare ?? :-). Why are they troubled....

Emerald
31-08-2012, 09:34 PM
Tbh if this was happening to us i would be raging. Its a disgrace they can do this and as much as i hate hearts, this shows just whats wrong wi scottish fitba. Sevco can ...

Billy Whizz
31-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Tbh if this was happening to us i would be raging. Its a disgrace they can do this and as much as i hate hearts, this shows just whats wrong wi scottish fitba. Sevco can ...

100% agree. The SFA should have banned them from any league for this season

bigwheel
31-08-2012, 09:39 PM
100% agree. The SFA should have banned them from any league for this season

Relax boys, these Hearts muppets have spent the whole summer arrogantly gloating at us...I'm delighted they are going through horrible injustice.....made my day,,,,

Iggy Pope
31-08-2012, 09:40 PM
Brian Mclauchlin seems to be backtracking a bit on BBC Twitter...

A club can allow a player to speak to another club even if a deal has not been agreed. Granted...it is unusual but can happen."

SSN reporting that they are both having Medicals.....wonder who has it right?

Albion Hibs
31-08-2012, 09:41 PM

If it was happening to us we would be raging, but lets be honest for more than a good few years we lost plenty of our own young players to the old firm. Perhaps now its there turn, and on the basis it is happening to them i am more than happy with it. Hertz have been a team that have been living beyond their own means for a long time and more often that not across the course of a season we pay the price getting beat of a team that is cheating as far as i am concerned by paying more than they can afford.

Tough luck hertz.

Www1875hfc
31-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Give us a laugh then...

Why doesn't Romanov pull the plug.

We'll get liquidated and form Hearts Newco. Hearts Newco will buy Tynecastle for £1m and start again in division 3 debt free.

It worked for Rangers - I'm sure the authorities will bend over backwards to let us do the same

Loads saying that if McGowan goes they are finished.

Emerald
31-08-2012, 09:45 PM
If it was happening to us we would be raging, but lets be honest for more than a good few years we lost plenty of our own young players to the old firm. Perhaps now its there turn, and on the basis it is happening to them i am more than happy with it. Hertz have been a team that have been living beyond their own means for a long time and more often that not across the course of a season we pay the price getting beat of a team that is cheating as far as i am concerned by paying more than they can afford.

Tough luck hertz.

I agree but it still don't make it right. Why should these cheats come in and take players down to the pits of Scottish football? Hearts should get whats coming to them but not from Sevco, although I do get the irony!

DH1875
31-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Remember folks. The newco have until midnight to sign players.

Cropley10
01-09-2012, 07:45 AM
Remember folks. The newco have until midnight to sign players.

Except they don't. They have until when ever they need to. If the signing of Templeton had not gone through can you imagine the backlash from The Rangers fans. Ally would have demanded to know who held up this transfer and why The Rangers were being prevented from signing players.

Newry Hibs
01-09-2012, 07:53 AM
Except they don't. They have until when ever they need to. If the signing of Templeton had not gone through can you imagine the backlash from The Rangers fans. Ally would have demanded to know who held up this transfer and why The Rangers were being prevented from signing players.

Just going through the BBC deadline page and by amazing coincidence ...

0045:
BREAKING NEWS Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.
Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

Surely Sevco got the deal done before hand and this had nothing to do with get everything done properly and above board.

allezsauzee
01-09-2012, 07:56 AM
As much as he is a diving wee nyaff, I think it's a travesty that a talented young player like him will be plying his trade in the third division. If he sees out his contract at Ibrox he will spend the next 3 seasons playing lower division football when he should be pushing on for an international place and looking for a move to English football. Given the yams showing against Liverpool, he may well have already been one earmarked by some English clubs as one to keep tabs on. He's been very badly advised I suspect.

Judas Iscariot
01-09-2012, 08:30 AM
As much as he is a diving wee nyaff, I think it's a travesty that a talented young player like him will be plying his trade in the third division. If he sees out his contract at Ibrox he will spend the next 3 seasons playing lower division football when he should be pushing on for an international place and looking for a move to English football. Given the yams showing against Liverpool, he may well have already been one earmarked by some English clubs as one to keep tabs on. He's been very badly advised I suspect.

Nae joy for the big lugged, melted welly faced, ***** haircut wee prick :aok:

Cropley10
01-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Just going through the BBC deadline page and by amazing coincidence ...

0045:
BREAKING NEWS Now, what about this. Our reporter Brian McLauchlin has found out that the Scottish Football League's computer to register players crashed at 23:55 BST.
Therefore, Hearts and Rangers are unclear whether the David Templeton deal has gone through...

Surely Sevco got the deal done before hand and this had nothing to do with get everything done properly and above board.

So Ally will DEMAND to know who crashed the computer.

There's no way Sevco won't get this player registered. The SFA are scared of Sevco and the Huns.

PatHead
01-09-2012, 10:28 AM

There's no way Sevco won't get this player registered. The SFA are scared of Sevco and the Huns.

Yet another example of the corruption that is Scottish football. Why did they have to wait until 23.55?

Matty_Jack04
01-09-2012, 10:52 AM

His agent is Dave McPherson say no more on that

There's obviously something in the post there's no way that a few extra grand a week could tempt these guys to waste 3 years of their careers down in lower league Scottish football...if it wasn't the yams getting done over this would sicken me

Matty_Jack04
01-09-2012, 10:55 AM
Yet another example of the corruption that is Scottish football. Why did they have to wait until 23.55?

More to the point why where they given an extra hour more than anyone else Britain?

There being punished for cheating yet they've been allowed to prepare for the punishment to have as minimum an effect as possible

Newry Hibs
01-09-2012, 11:33 AM

I suspect this worked in New Huns favour. 'We were ready to register, honest, but the pesky computer failed. Not our fault.'

There was something on 5 live yesterday saying how mechanical faults with fax machines could allow a delay in registering after the cut-off time.

LeighLoyal
01-09-2012, 12:36 PM
I suspect this worked in New Huns favour. 'We were ready to register, honest, but the pesky computer failed. Not our fault.'

There was something on 5 live yesterday saying how mechanical faults with fax machines could allow a delay in registering after the cut-off time.

Is anyone actually surprised by the shameless, corrupt hun fa? When they gave Sevco the oldco registration, no reason to do this but they did, and proclaimed their 'proud' history intact, and then allowed them this window to stuff their third division roster so they can get round the signing ban. What's another half an hour added to the deadline between friends? The whole Scottish football is one big corrupt festering joke.

hibee_girl
01-09-2012, 12:52 PM
Hearts have put this statement up on their site - http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20120901/club-must-always-come-first_2241384_2907280

Cropley10
01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
His agent is Dave McPherson say no more on that

There's obviously something in the post there's no way that a few extra grand a week could tempt these guys to waste 3 years of their careers down in lower league Scottish football...if it wasn't the yams getting done over this would sicken me

Something weird is going on. Bocanegra only going out on loan so he can come back next year. Players abandoning careers for a few grand a week.

Some suggestion that the restructure will 'invite' Clubs to join a new League Which obviously means Sevco.

Cropley10
01-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Is anyone actually surprised by the shameless, corrupt hun fa? When they gave Sevco the oldco registration, no reason to do this but they did, and proclaimed their 'proud' history intact, and then allowed them this window to stuff their third division roster so they can get round the signing ban. What's another half an hour added to the deadline between friends? The whole Scottish football is one big corrupt festering joke.

And yet somehow Sevco fans fully believe the SFA is corrupt AGAINST them!!

Sir David Gray
01-09-2012, 12:57 PM
More to the point why where they given an extra hour more than anyone else Britain?

There being punished for cheating yet they've been allowed to prepare for the punishment to have as minimum an effect as possible

I love an Old Firm conspiracy theory as much as anyone but there's no mileage in this one I'm afraid!

The SFL's deadline for this window was at midnight, whereas the SPL deadline was 11pm.

Anyone in divisions 1, 2 or 3 could have signed a player up until midnight last night, not just Sevco 5088.

Greendub
01-09-2012, 01:01 PM
I asked a yamboid today his thoughts.

"Nae ambition"

LOL

sahib
01-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Why doesn't Romanov pull the plug.
We'll get liquidated and form Hearts Newco. Hearts Newco will buy Tynecastle for £1m and start again in division 3 debt free.

It worked for Rangers - I'm sure the authorities will bend over backwards to let us do the same

Loads saying that if McGowan goes they are finished.

I wonder if Vlad could be the money man behind Greene?

DevonLoch
01-09-2012, 01:27 PM
Sportsound on Radio Scotland now quoting Templeton on around £7000 a week at newhun. FFS!!!

NorthNorfolkHFC
01-09-2012, 01:31 PM
watched the interview he gave after signing.

he looks and sounds custom built for the huns.

he would like quite at home on a street corner with his cap at a jaunty angle about to rob some old dear with his tracksuit on.

he also makes Garry O'Connor sound like winston churchill!!!

he is a total naff!!!

TomoHFC
01-09-2012, 03:10 PM
why go fae scoring against liverpool to scoring against elgin. i don't get it

Cropley10
01-09-2012, 03:14 PM
why go fae scoring against liverpool to scoring against elgin. i don't get it

Cos Green has been told they're back in the top flight in one season? Something is up and we're all in the dark.

allezsauzee
01-09-2012, 03:18 PM
They surely can't believe that fans are going to put up with that? If the filthy hun is back in the top division next season I'll no be back

Hibs90
01-09-2012, 03:41 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19450987

This is a ****er.

"Templeton was desperate to leave Hearts for any club offering big money and his contract was running out in May 2013. The club put a huge amount of effort into keeping Templeton at Tynecastle, spending many months trying to find an agreement.

"Twelve months of discussions and negotiations since the start of 2011-12 season did not help. He has rejected every one of our offers completely, regardless of terms.

"After last January he switched off completely after the club rejected a laughable offer from a minor Championship club.

Sir David Gray
01-09-2012, 05:03 PM
"Callum Paterson is the example of commitment and a true Jambo. Despite active interest from Rangers, the boy immediately committed to a new deal the club offered him in an effort to keep best young talent at the club."

:jamboak:

Sprouleflyer
01-09-2012, 05:13 PM
"Callum Paterson is the example of commitment and a true Jambo. Despite active interest from Rangers, the boy immediately committed to a new deal the club offered him in an effort to keep best young talent at the club."

:jamboak:

At this moment for a 17/18 year old, he looks a good prospect, however as we are all too well aware, he has a lot to learn and may fall quickly out of form and may struggle to re-capture his current form, but thats up to him!

None the less, at least Hearts have held onto him.

Sir David Gray
01-09-2012, 05:16 PM
At this moment for a 17/18 year old, he looks a good prospect, however as we are all too well aware, he has a lot to learn and may fall quickly out of form and may struggle to re-capture his current form, but thats up to him!

None the less, at least Hearts have held onto him.

I wasn't meaning that.

I was talking about their nauseating club statement.

Sprouleflyer
01-09-2012, 05:21 PM
I wasn't meaning that.

I was talking about their nauseating club statement.

Sorry, I wasn't having a go at your post. Yes their statements always suffer from any form of tact, however that approach seems to appeal to their masses....... bunch of puddle drinking kitten murderers!!!!!

LeighLoyal
01-09-2012, 05:26 PM
He just wanted to go to his boyhood heroes, The Rang.... oh wait, he's a Celtic fan and left footer. Scratch that excuse. :agree:

Gettin' Auld
01-09-2012, 09:04 PM
Saw this posted by some orc, apparently showing a young Templeton in a rangers top.

The only obvious snag being that it's a France top. :rolleyes:

Oh and who or what the hell is that behind him?

http://a.yfrog.com/img737/9045/a0jwqo.jpg

doddsy
03-09-2012, 12:42 PM
so the proud hmfc has lost it s top player to the third division ha ha ha that must be a new low. i even feel a tinge of sorrow sorrow sorrow for them. NOT Gaun the cabbage great result on saturday. roll on next home game against killie.

CalgaryHibs
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
Where was Hibs if this player was available?

Hibbyradge
03-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Ian Black

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 04:25 PM
The cracks are only just beginning to show.

Just wait and see what they're left with come the end of the January window.

ancient hibee
03-09-2012, 05:40 PM
so the proud hmfc has lost it s top player to the third division ha ha ha that must be a new low. i even feel a tinge of sorrow sorrow sorrow for them. NOT Gaun the cabbage great result on saturday. roll on next home game against killie.

They at least had a player someone wanted to buy.

RoYO!
03-09-2012, 05:41 PM
Yep hertz were open to suggestion with McGowan as well. They wanted to sell him- just the player that turned down the deal.

Fire sale?!

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 05:43 PM
They at least had a player someone wanted to buy.

Aye, good for them.

Losing players to a 3rd division club must be a real honour.

ancient hibee
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Aye, good for them.

Losing players to a 3rd division club must be a real honour.

Regardless of which division they're in Rangers are the second biggest club in Scotland.

NORTHERNHIBBY
03-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Regardless of which division they're in Rangers are the second biggest club in Scotland.

Regardless of the fact that Rangers are the second biggest club in Scotland, Rangers are a Third Division club and very, very lucky to still be a Senior club.

Springbank
03-09-2012, 06:37 PM
Regardless of the fact that Rangers are the second biggest club in Scotland, Rangers are a Third Division club and very, very lucky to still be a Senior club.

Even so, I think the Templeton transfer will ring deep with the jambo hoardes.

It's quite difficult to think of yourself as a big team when a third division club can cherry pick your players.

I'm surprised Vlad sanctioned this given the race for second is wide open this year.

All in all, I think it is a significant moment in the slow but long overdue downturn to reality and a true financial level over at Tynecastle

:flag::flag:

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 06:43 PM
When you think of the amounts they paid to duds for years - well over the 7k a week that Simpleton is allegedly on at Sevco - they must be beelin! :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Much as i hate to say it, they look like they have a ready made replacement in Carrick

The Green Goblin
03-09-2012, 06:55 PM
All you need to say is that a football club needs to have 3 years audited accounts to play in Europe. They're banned from Europe because they don't have that.

If they're the same club then why are they unable to play in Europe.

I know the answer!

The absence of 3 yrs accounts didn't stop them getting into the SFL though, did it? It should have, but the "authorities" in Scotland didn't seem to notice that. Funny, eh?

Kaiser1962
03-09-2012, 07:14 PM
The absence of 3 yrs accounts didn't stop them getting into the SFL though, did it? It should have, but the "authorities" in Scotland didn't seem to notice that. Funny, eh?

I dont think there is any such rule for domestic competition. The only reason it comes into play is that clubs who play in the SPL are required to have/be qualified to get a UEFA club licence, which is the thing that requires the three years accounts.

Thats my understanding of it anyway.

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 07:15 PM

Swept under the carpet, but they were happy to give Sevco the oldco registration and fudge the signing ban so it became an irrelevance. More recently we've had the joke suspended sanctions on Sally and Green's outbursts. One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

edit:

Hopefully, BDO will overturn their rotten apple cart and sweep the whole rag tag and bobtail back into the gutter where they belong! :cb

Kaiser1962
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Swept under the carpet, but they were happy to give Sevco the oldco registration and fudge the signing ban so it became an irrelevance. More recently we've had the joke suspended sanctions on Sally and Green's outbursts. One rule for them and another for the rest of us.

edit:

Hopefully, BDO will overturn their rotten apple cart and sweep the whole rag tag and bobtail into the gutter where they belong! :cb

Did the SFL clubs not vote Sevco entry into div 3? After denying them entry into Div 1?

degenerated
03-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Saw this posted by some orc, apparently showing a young Templeton in a rangers top.

The only obvious snag being that it's a France top. :rolleyes:

Oh and who or what the hell is that behind him?

http://a.yfrog.com/img737/9045/a0jwqo.jpg

I'm guessing it's supposed to be stan laurel. Who, incidentally, would have made a better fist of dealing with the whole hun situation than regan and Doncaster did.

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Did the SFL clubs not vote Sevco entry into div 3? After denying them entry into Div 1?

Yeah, with a loaded gun at their heads. At least Clyde said No and No.

Kaiser1962
03-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Yeah, with a loaded gun at their heads. At least Clyde said No and No.

What was the incentive to vote them into Div 3? I know there was money available to them if they voted them into Div 1, which the SFL clubs declined.

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 07:58 PM
What was the incentive to vote them into Div 3? I know there was money available to them if they voted them into Div 1, which the SFL clubs declined.

Wasn't privvy to the all day Sevco/HFA presentation, but the jist of it was agree or lose the SPL money, they were also threatened with a break away league if they didn't allow in Sevco. Shameful bully boy tactics, several SFL chairman stated so at the time.

Kaiser1962
03-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Wasn't privvy to the all day Sevco/HFA presentation, but the jist of it was agree or lose the SPL money, they were also threatened with a break away league if they didn't allow in Sevco. Shameful bully boy tactics, several SFL chairman stated so at the time.

I understood that was what the SFL chairmen said about the attempt to get them into Div 1. As far as I was aware the vote into SFL 3 was a straightforward vote.

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 08:47 PM
I understood that was what the SFL chairmen said about the attempt to get them into Div 1. As far as I was aware the vote into SFL 3 was a straightforward vote.

TBH, I think they were sold a pup/lied to that Sevco is a newco, so don't tar them with the RFC brush, etc... But then right after the SFL3 vote, the HFA award Sevco the oldco registration and trumpet them as a continuation of a 'proud history' of RFC. The same 'proud history' that saw them collapse under a nuclear cloud of scandalous corruption. The main thing is they were told giant fibs that the visiting horde would make them a mint, now we know the extra ground and policing costs for the visiting horde's away fixtures eat up most of the TV revenue. They were lied to, bullied. The amazing thing is despite all this one voted against and four abstained.

CropleyWasGod
03-09-2012, 08:56 PM

There were two votes.

The first was on associate membership of the SFL itself. 29-1 in favour.

The second was on membership of SFL1. 25 against.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/scottish/rangers-will-start-new-season-in-scottish-third-division-7941966.html

Cropley10
04-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Even so, I think the Templeton transfer will ring deep with the jambo hoardes.

It's quite difficult to think of yourself as a big team when a third division club can cherry pick your players.

I'm surprised Vlad sanctioned this given the race for second is wide open this year.

All in all, I think it is a significant moment in the slow but long overdue downturn to reality and a true financial level over at Tynecastle

:flag::flag:

The Vlad Sheep all think it's exactly the right thing to do, to sell your best players, not resign your better paid ones and so on. Absolutely the right thing to :agree

Springbank
04-09-2012, 10:54 PM
The Vlad Sheep all think it's exactly the right thing to do, to sell your best players, not resign your better paid ones and so on. Absolutely the right thing to :agree

time will tell, but with a trophy in the bank (gutted though I am to consider it) and with der H*n out the way, it's a surprise that there hasnt been more grandstanding from Lithuania about the demise of the mafia (as he - Vlad - percieves it) and about the chance to challenge the one remaining ugly sister.

TBH a big opportunity missed with only shot-shy Aberdeen seeming to have gambled so far.

LeighLoyal
04-09-2012, 11:11 PM
time will tell, but with a trophy in the bank (gutted though I am to consider it) and with der H*n out the way, it's a surprise that there hasnt been more grandstanding from Lithuania about the demise of the mafia (as he - Vlad - percieves it) and about the chance to challenge the one remaining ugly sister.

TBH a big opportunity missed with only shot-shy Aberdeen seeming to have gambled so far.

I assume he wanted to get them into the CL but knows if they manage the league placing the pre qualifying games are still too big a hurdle - even on the old budget. I think oldco in 09 were the last league winners to go straight in and collect the CL dough. Dough they got in 03 05 07 09 and 10 by fielding ineligible players!