PDA

View Full Version : Jordon Forster on loan

oconnors_strip
30-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Jordon has gone on loan to east fife until January. Good luck to him, hopefully he will come back even stronger!

PeterboroHibee
30-08-2012, 04:51 PM
Think thats a good move. Think its much more sensible sending young guys out for a reasonable period of time rather than stupid 1 month deals, gives them a chance to settle in and be part of a squad. Hopefully the loan will do him good as we are crying out for another CB.

down-the-slope
30-08-2012, 04:55 PM
Think thats a good move. Think its much more sensible sending young guys out for a reasonable period of time rather than stupid 1 month deals, gives them a chance to settle in and be part of a squad. Hopefully the loan will do him good as we are crying out for another CB.

Also remember they do not actually GO anywhere - with deals to PT clubs they only go through for training nights & matches. The rest of the time they will still be at EM joining in with training there etc - so it allows Hibs staff to keep an eye on what progress is being made

yekimevol
30-08-2012, 05:54 PM
I've heard really bad things about the way that gordon durie is running things at east fife with regard to training and getting players to understand basic instructions of what their roles and whats expected of them on match day. Hope they don't effect Forster and he gets the experance he needs, to come back and push the first team guys for a run.

3pm
30-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Unless it's changed very recently, Billy Dodds and Gordon Chisholm took a lot of the training.

Wotherspiniesta
30-08-2012, 06:49 PM
I'd imagine it will have changed after Durie collapsing the other week.

Good luck to Jordon. I've never seen him play but heard good things about him on here. Would rather him than Sean O'Hanlon :)

hibees 7062
31-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Unless it's changed very recently, Billy Dodds and Gordon Chisholm took a lot of the training.

Durie and Chisholm take the training