PDA

View Full Version : Willie McKay fined.

Thecat23
30-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Our fav agent caught with the white stuff in his car.. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

FOOTBALL bad boy Joey Barton’s agent was caught with cocaine when cops pulled him over for driving while banned.

Willie McKay, 53, had been spotted talking on his mobile as he drove a Mercedes on Pall Mall, Central London.

A police computer check showed he was under a ban for racking up too many penalty points.
A bag of cocaine was then found in the car, Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard.
McKay, of Bawtry, South Yorks, admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance and was fined £6,115.
He accepted a police caution for possessing Class A drugs on August 13. Another 18 months was added to his ban. District Judge Quentin Purdy said: “You arrogantly chose to abuse the ban.
“If you drive during the next 18 months you will almost certainly be going into custody.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4511040/Joey-Bartons-agent-in-car-coke-bust.html#ixzz250lmQLsU

Golden Bear
30-08-2012, 08:43 AM
Our fav agent caught with the white stuff in his car.. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

FOOTBALL bad boy Joey Barton’s agent was caught with cocaine when cops pulled him over for driving while banned.

Willie McKay, 53, had been spotted talking on his mobile as he drove a Mercedes on Pall Mall, Central London.

A police computer check showed he was under a ban for racking up too many penalty points.
A bag of cocaine was then found in the car, Westminster Magistrates’ Court heard.
McKay, of Bawtry, South Yorks, admitted driving while disqualified and without insurance and was fined £6,115.
He accepted a police caution for possessing Class A drugs on August 13. Another 18 months was added to his ban. District Judge Quentin Purdy said: “You arrogantly chose to abuse the ban.
“If you drive during the next 18 months you will almost certainly be going into custody.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4511040/Joey-Bartons-agent-in-car-coke-bust.html#ixzz250lmQLsU

I've had a distinct dislike of this guy ever since the John Collins/KevinThomson/Scott Brown saga. He's a down and out chancer without a doubt.

Jim44
30-08-2012, 09:10 AM

I'm not quite sure why he was given a longer ban because of drugs possession. Unless he was under the influence of these drugs is this not immaterial to the driving offence? The possession of drugs Is surely a seperate offence. However, like you GB, I don't think it could happen to a more deserving case.

Beefster
30-08-2012, 09:15 AM
I'm not quite sure why he was given a longer ban because of drugs possession. Unless he was under the influence of these drugs is this not immaterial to the driving offence? The possession of drugs Is surely a seperate offence. However, like you GB, I don't think it could happen to a more deserving case.

Sounds like he got a caution for the coke and an extension to the ban for driving whilst banned.

J-C
30-08-2012, 09:17 AM

Wonder if the footballing authorities will push for his license to be taken away.

Jim44
30-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Sounds like he got a caution for the coke and an extension to the ban for driving whilst banned.

Yup, your right.

lyonhibs
30-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Surely there's a heftier punishment he could have got for carrying about a bag of cocaine?? Next time I'm taking my Bolivian marching powder out for a stroll and Johnny Rozzer pulls me over, can I just go "Officer, remember Willie Mackay if you please"

DarlingtonHibee
30-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Surely there's a heftier punishment he could have got for carrying about a bag of cocaine?? Next time I'm taking my Bolivian marching powder out for a stroll and Johnny Rozzer pulls me over, can I just go "Officer, remember Willie Mackay if you please"

Seems amazing to me that you accept a Police caution for possesion of class A drugs ????
:dunno:

Especially after all the nonsense we went through with GOC.

GordonHFC
30-08-2012, 09:38 AM
Seems amazing to me that you accept a Police caution for possesion of class A drugs ????

Maybe its because McCock didnt try to run away from plod ?

Pretty Boy
30-08-2012, 09:42 AM

Suppose it depends how much he had. A small ammount (say a gram or less for personal use) would only be a small fine or admonishment anyway. Waste of the Courts time realty so a caution makes sense.

I just wish they could get the **** on his borderline frauds on the betting exchanges when it comes to his racehorses.

jacomo
30-08-2012, 05:08 PM

I think (though I am no expert) that this is indeed a viable defence, it's called "selective prosecution" or something like that??

TheMentalHibees
30-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Fat walloper deserves all he gets.

.Sean.
30-08-2012, 07:43 PM
53 and on the ching. What a fat ****ing loser.

CropleyWasGod
30-08-2012, 07:47 PM
53 and on the ching. What a fat ****ing loser.

Is there an age limit?

JIm
30-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Is there an age limit?

Yeah 50.