PDA

View Full Version : Sparky in Scotland u21 squad

JimBHibees
29-08-2012, 04:12 PM
http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=10478&newsCategoryID=1

Along with Paul Hanlon and Spoony. Well deserved IMO.

Cocaine&Caviar
29-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Archer

Jack - Perry - Wilson - Hanlon -

Spoon - Allen - Ness - Wylde

Griffiths - Russell

Great looking team, especially with no Forrest

Billy Whizz
29-08-2012, 05:22 PM
Archer

Griffiths - Russell

I presume Forrest and Rhodes are in Potters squad

DAVE1875
29-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I will laugh if all three of them score, show Potter that he may have to call up a Hibs player or two soon... if he's still in the job by then which I hope he isn't

monteddie
31-08-2012, 01:15 AM
I will laugh if all three of them score, show Potter that he may have to call up a Hibs player or two soon... if he's still in the job by then which I hope he isn't
Sorry Dave not a fan of potter but I don't see a hib's player in the full team for a while to come,I hope I am wrong but until we get the academy working and producing the Browns Whittaker's, Thompson etc we will always be lacking.
It may be off subject but our biggest loss over the years is not the above mentioned but John Park the academy that trained on public parks produced a plethora of talent that has not been seen of in almost a decade.

reversep
31-08-2012, 06:08 AM
Sorry Dave not a fan of potter but I don't see a hib's player in the full team for a while to come,I hope I am wrong but until we get the academy working and producing the Browns Whittaker's, Thompson etc we will always be lacking.
It may be off subject but our biggest loss over the years is not the above mentioned but John Park the academy that trained on public parks produced a plethora of talent that has not been seen of in almost a decade.

Spot on, Celtc got John Park we got Bill Hendry Head Of Youth Academy and the young talent has promptly dried up.

vanNISHtelroy
31-08-2012, 07:14 AM
Archer

Griffiths - Russell

Can't get the link in my phone for some reason, but is Liam Kelly in the squad? He normally starts when he is.

ronaldo7
31-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Can't get the link in my phone for some reason, but is Liam Kelly in the squad? He normally starts when he is.

Yes. Kelly is in the squad.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2986&newsID=10478&newsCategoryID=1