PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check @ Palmerston

Gala Foxes
28-08-2012, 10:27 PM
An SPL team taken to the cleaners by a right winger that looks like he is just out of school - as if we didnt know already Kujabi + O'Hanlon are not up to the job. Although to be fair no-one got pass marks tonight.

Much work to do!

scuttle
28-08-2012, 10:45 PM
An SPL team taken to the cleaners by a right winger that looks like he is just out of school - as if we didnt know already Kujabi + O'Hanlon are not up to the job. Although to be fair no-one got pass marks tonight.

Much work to do!

Winger, what is that ?

SlickShoes
28-08-2012, 11:04 PM
We have a decent core to the team now, but as shown tonight we have 0 depth, if anyone gets injured we are on shaky ground.

I think tonight is just evidence of how many players we still need to ship out and how many more we need to bring in to have any sort of decent squad rather than just a decent 11.

blackpoolhibs
28-08-2012, 11:07 PM
The reality is we should not be losing to a 2nd division side, whatever team we select from our squad. This is not acceptable, McPake and Petrie have both told us we wont be a soft touch ever again.

Well thats a load of pish and wind.

Captain Trips
28-08-2012, 11:13 PM
The reality is we should not be losing to a 2nd division side, whatever team we select from our squad. This is not acceptable, McPake and Petrie have both told us we wont be a soft touch ever again.

Well thats a load of pish and wind.

I disagree I think we have plenty of players not fit for purpose in squad as tonight proves. Tonight shows once injuries etc kick in we are a relegation candidate.

LancashireHibby
29-08-2012, 12:22 AM
It would take a hell of an injury crisis to force tonight's side to play in a league game, but it certainly confirms our lack of strength in depth. There's absolutely no reason why the side that played tonight shouldn't beat QoS by two or three goals, but they couldn't even make a simple 5 yard pass to a team mate, never mind create any decent scoring opportunities.