PDA

View Full Version : QoS v Hibs - who was your MOTM?

theonlywayisup
28-08-2012, 08:56 PM
I know, there probably wasn't one. :dunno:

But there must have been one player who performed better than the others! So who?

fatbloke
28-08-2012, 09:03 PM
is this thread a joke?

sleeping giant
28-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Are you kidding me ?

wearethehibs
28-08-2012, 09:07 PM
I cant remember Clancy putting a foot wrong. 1st half infront of us I thought he was MOTM. 2nd half I never seen him do anything wrong.

And only him and 2 others had the guts to acknowledge us at the end.

fatbloke
28-08-2012, 09:13 PM
Are you kidding me ?

:agree:

frazeHFC
28-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Claros, only player with pass marks.

erin go bragh
28-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Id give it to the driver of the team bus , he got them there on time :cb

ggtth

wearethehibs
28-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Who voted for Kuqi? Lol

cabbageandribs1875
28-08-2012, 09:27 PM
:fenlon:giruy::fenlon:giruy::fenlon:giruy::fenlon: giruy:

hibbygraham
28-08-2012, 10:49 PM
I cant remember Clancy putting a foot wrong. 1st half infront of us I thought he was MOTM. 2nd half I never seen him do anything wrong.

His distribution was woeful, like the rest of our back four. How much of that was due to a poor midfield in front of them, I don't know.

SteveHFC
28-08-2012, 11:13 PM
Cairney

AJWisme
28-08-2012, 11:16 PM

Although it was more down to kujabi being more rotten than a ten year old bit of fruit, clancy did play everyone onside at the first goal leaving the centre backs a lot to do to get back.

There were much much worse however.

Hermit Crab
28-08-2012, 11:18 PM
This thread is a blatant wind up. Mods please close it and LTYF

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2012, 11:51 PM

Indeed, if anyone thinks there are any passmarks to our players tonight needs certified.....That was woeful, inept, disgusting........Players need a massive boot in the stones for that showing....

Baldy Foghorn
28-08-2012, 11:54 PM
I see there is no option for no-one:confused:.....Me I would give to our suffering fans, who travelled down only to be served the biggest lot of dross going...... (would also not apportion any blame to Williams)

jws1875
29-08-2012, 12:05 AM
take the o'hanlon away clicked it by mistake

LancashireHibby
29-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Said to my mate during the second half that Claros being our best players probably says a lot about the rest of the team. Nothing that Williams could do about the goals but his distribution was awful. Doyle was at least a bit of a handful, but maybe that's just in comparison to Kuqi.

edinburghhibee
29-08-2012, 12:15 AM

who as the other player?? I saw Clancy and Williams come over.

Can't count Sparky cos regardless of where he plays he always goes to the same people in the crowd either his friends or his wee one(s). If I was Fenlon I'd have marched ****ers like O'Hanlon, Kujabi, Booth and Kuqi back onto the park and told them to acknowledge the support. Sparky, Williams and Clancy did very little wrong tonight the four players named above were a joke.

Hermit Crab
29-08-2012, 05:46 AM
who as the other player?? I saw Clancy and Williams come over.

Can't count Sparky cos regardless of where he plays he always goes to the same people in the crowd either his friends or his wee one(s). If I was Fenlon I'd have marched ****ers like O'Hanlon, Kujabi, Booth and Kuqi back onto the park and told them to acknowledge the support. Sparky, Williams and Clancy did very little wrong tonight the four players named above were a joke.

The last thing we wanted was those players coming over to us at the end of the game......

theonlywayisup
29-08-2012, 07:54 AM

If you have not noticed, I have started "Who was your MOTM?" threads after the Hertz, St. Mirren & St. Johnstone games. They are an opportunity to say who played well and get the views of those that attended the game. They focus on the positives, not the negatives!

Even in defeat, we can still have players who played well. Ok, if you are in the "we lost, so everybody must be rubbish" camp, the posting of such a thread may seem a wind-up. BUT THAT IS NOT THE CASE. They are intended for those that attend the games, not those that look at the result and then say "they were all rubbish".

So, I say to the mods, can we no get rid of these people with closed minds and say LTYF to everybody who does not share the opinion that they hold.

Hermit Crab
29-08-2012, 08:25 AM
I was at the game mate - nobody played well in a Hibs jersey, that's my opinion which I'm sure is shared with a few others. We're you at the game?

SaulGoodman
29-08-2012, 08:29 AM
The tidy bird that was sat next to me.

DarrenSQH
29-08-2012, 09:16 AM
number 10 for queens. clark i think he was called

theonlywayisup
29-08-2012, 09:25 AM
I was at the game mate - nobody played well in a Hibs jersey, that's my opinion which I'm sure is shared with a few others. We're you at the game?

Nope! I rarely travel to away games now!

Getting back to your initial comment re wind-up. I am happy not to start a "who was the MOTM?" thread when we lose, if the majority do not see the point of it. I just thought it would be good to get a record of who is consistently considered by this forum to be MOTM during the season, so helping the Player of the Year discussion. I did not start one after the Dundee Utd as that would not have been a good start to such a thread.

WindyMiller
29-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Doyle at least added a bit of spark up front and should've been on from half-time.
Claros, Clancy, O'Hanlon (I know :rolleyes:) were the older players that we should expect to take control of things when we went a goal down.

They offered no leadership at all.

Hermit Crab
29-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Nope! I rarely travel to away games now!

Getting back to your initial comment re wind-up. I am happy not to start a "who was the MOTM?" thread when we lose, if the majority do not see the point of it. I just thought it would be good to get a record of who is consistently considered by this forum to be MOTM during the season, so helping the Player of the Year discussion. I did not start one after the Dundee Utd as that would not have been a good start to such a thread.

Player of the year discussions! If you'd went to the game last night then you would have seen there was no Hibs man of the match just the No10 for QOTS

frazeHFC
29-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Player of the year discussions! If you'd went to the game last night then you would have seen there was no Hibs man of the match just the No10 for QOTS

Give the guy a break, he is only wanting peoples opinions. Even if everyone is crap, there was players better than others so why not have a thread? Claros imo had a some good moments so he was our best player as i saw it, doesn't mean he was great, but was better than the other dross last night.

theonlywayisup
29-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Give the guy a break, he is only wanting peoples opinions. Even if everyone is crap, there was players better than others so why not have a thread? Claros imo had a some good moments so he was our best player as i saw it, doesn't mean he was great, but was better than the other dross last night.

:aok:

That is exactly why I have started these MOTM threads. To me it focuses on the positives, not the negatives. I could always change my outlook on life and focus on the negatives, but that is not the way I am. The only way is up!!!!!!