PDA

View Full Version : Game tonight

IanM
28-08-2012, 12:30 PM
gutted - can't make it due to work - what's the best way to listen to it? will it be on one some radio station? hibs tv/radio? hibs morse code? smoke signals?

green glory
28-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Audio only on Hibernian TV. Or Radio Scotland I think. Cheap as chips for HTV though.

Gettin' Auld
28-08-2012, 12:41 PM
On radio scotland, but only the 'open all mics' crap.

PatHead
28-08-2012, 12:43 PM
Open all Mikes I am afraid

Hermit Crab
28-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Open all Mics I am afraid

Fixed that for you :wink:

stokesmessiah
28-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Audio only on Hibernian TV. Or Radio Scotland I think. Cheap as chips for HTV though.

Was just contemplating signing up for HibernianTV, can anyone advise on what like the service is? The match threads always seem to be full of complaints about the feed not working etc and i just wondered if this is worth the money ?

NatureBoy
28-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Potentially a very tricky game tonight, difficult decision for Pat if to risk resting a few players for the weekend or go with the strongest 11.
Personally I would give Kuqi a start.

Spike Mandela
28-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Potentially a very tricky game tonight, difficult decision for Pat if to risk resting a few players for the weekend or go with the strongest 11.
Personally I would give Kuqi a start.

It's a real banana skin tonight. Any changes will likely be dictated by any niggles or injuries I would think.

lord bunberry
28-08-2012, 01:12 PM
Was just contemplating signing up for HibernianTV, can anyone advise on what like the service is? The match threads always seem to be full of complaints about the feed not working etc and i just wondered if this is worth the money ?

The audio commentaries always seem to work fine for me i think the problems are with the live stream for overseas supporters

PeeJay
28-08-2012, 01:27 PM

The radio (audio) broadcast is not usually a problem, the commentators (Hibs guys) do an excellent job - it's the live stream picture broadcast for overseas fans where problems generally occur ...

givescotlandfreedom
28-08-2012, 01:52 PM
I logged into Hibernian TV to see info about the game and even they have the Sky adverts with Rudi the rat on the page :jamboak:

stokesmessiah
28-08-2012, 01:55 PM
The audio commentaries always seem to work fine for me i think the problems are with the live stream for overseas supporters

The radio (audio) broadcast is not usually a problem, the commentators (Hibs guys) do an excellent job - it's the live stream picture broadcast for overseas fans where problems generally occur ...

Cheers guys :aok:

Suppose you can't really go too wrong for a £5.

HibsMax
28-08-2012, 04:28 PM
As already stated, Audio coverage by Hibs TV is great. I really enjoy it (much more than the usual crappy commentary that accompanies the video - St. Johnstone game was commentated by a tit).

HibbyKeith
28-08-2012, 06:11 PM

For the Audio comentary or interviews its decent, but the live game Video feeds are for folk outwith the UK mate.

cabbageandribs1875
29-08-2012, 12:14 AM
just noticed this on the official site

The Hibees are back in action with a Scottish Communities League Cup tie at Queen of the South tonight (broadcast starts at 7.35pm) and Hibernian TV will be providing live audio commentary - with a strong Hibs bias - from Pittodrie with chief commentator Andrew Sleight and summariser Keith Reid

dearie me :rolleyes: