PDA

View Full Version : NHC Fethiye, Turkey

TamHibs
26-08-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm off to Turkey for 2 weeks on the 11th October, just wondering if anyone knows any Scottish or Irish pubs around Fethiye that will be showing the Scotland Wales game?

stevie-bee
26-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I would think you will get it on in a pub in hisaranu

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
26-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Hissaronu is a fair distance from Fethiye, and quite possibly the worst Turkish resort I have ever been to.

NOLA
26-08-2012, 04:14 PM
no.

ruthven_raiders
26-08-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm off to Turkey for 2 weeks on the 11th October, just wondering if anyone knows any Scottish or Irish pubs around Fethiye that will be showing the Scotland Wales game?

Hisaronu is a fair distance from fethiye! It is stuck up the hill from the much nicer ole dunez. Hillside beach club just outside fethiye shows all games from the uk and internationals

Eaststand
26-08-2012, 04:46 PM

I was on holiday there a couple of years ago and didn't find a Scottish or Oirish boozer in the resort but there were plenty bars with Sky UK so you'll probably be ok for one of them showing the Scotland game

GGTTH

I'm_cabbaged
26-08-2012, 05:43 PM

Are you actually in the town or in a complex outside fethiye? Reason I'm asking is I was there last year just outside and there was a boozer with football on, just can't remember the name of the hotel.

Jack Hackett
26-08-2012, 05:52 PM
no.

Beg to differ :greengrin

http://www.irishbarfethiye.com/

Edit

If you've got a spare flight ticket and room, I'd be no bother......

S4uzee
26-08-2012, 07:32 PM

You should find somewhere easily in Chalis which is close to Fethiye on the dolmus which is cheap and quick :aok: