PDA

View Full Version : Football League Show (ex Hibs players scored goals yesterday)

LancashireHibby
26-08-2012, 12:03 AM
Watching the Football League Show and noticed a few ex-Hibs players getting on the scoresheet.

Merouane Zemmama scored a cracking free kick for Middlesbrough vs Crystal Palace, Akpo Sodje scored Preston's equaliser at Bournemouth, Clayton Donaldson score twice for Brentford against Crewe and Alan Gow scored twice for Exeter at Accrington.

For what it's worth, also noted Phil Airey scored for Blyth Spartans in their 2-1 defeat against Hednesford Town but funnily enough that one wasn't on telly.

(Also noticed David Healy scored for Bury at Coventry; no idea how they can afford to sign him!)

ballengeich
26-08-2012, 12:18 AM
When players can't make it with Hibs (or other SPL teams), they often find a refuge in England.

jgl07
26-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Watching the Football League Show and noticed a few ex-Hibs players getting on the scoresheet.

Merouane Zemmama scored a cracking free kick for Middlesbrough vs Crystal Palace, Akpo Sodje scored Preston's equaliser at Bournemouth, Clayton Donaldson score twice for Brentford against Crewe and Alan Gow scored twice for Exeter at Accrington.

For what it's worth, also noted Phil Airey scored for Blyth Spartans in their 2-1 defeat against Hednesford Town but funnily enough that one wasn't on telly.

(Also noticed David Healy scored for Bury at Coventry; no idea how they can afford to sign him!)

I think that Clayton Donaldson was let go by Hibs far too early. Mixu obviously didn't rate hime and froze him out.

Alan Gow has probably found his level at League Two. Good luck to him.

As for David Healy, he is 33 and was out of contract at Rangers. You could argue that he was lucky to get a contract anywhere.

Leishy1995
26-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Sodje, Donaldson(2), Gow(2) and Zemmama I think got one today. Donaldson is strike partners with the falkirk boy we were linked with. Looked deadly.

Leishy1995
26-08-2012, 12:44 AM
I noticed this. Donaldson's strike partner is the wee Moroccan striker from Falkirk. Looked very good! Sodje seemed to be good too.