PDA

View Full Version : lets get excited

lord bunberry
25-08-2012, 05:47 PM
with all the doom and gloom that's around just now with the economy and stuff the hibees are winning. Let get up for it anything's possible come on the hibees

Northernhibee
25-08-2012, 06:01 PM
with all the doom and gloom that's around just now with the economy and stuff the hibees are winning. Let get up for it anything's possible come on the hibees

:top marks

Amazing that there's still negativity here and there amongst the support, if someone offered us to take more than half of the points from our first four games we'd have been quite happy with that, especially in the manner in which we've improved.

cocopops1875
25-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I couldn't agree more winning when not at our best today too, happy to be a Hibee, forgot how good it feels going into a game believing we can/will win

SheriffLobo
25-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Am thinking excited would work as a better thread name?
Unless there are some fans stuck in the stands?

I am on my way guys, don't worry, we will work together and save you.

Who is with me?

joe breezy
25-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Time for a sharp exit as the old Harp lager ads said...

S.sct
25-08-2012, 06:34 PM
The big plus is at the back (hope im not speaking too soon) midfield still needs improving though. Do that and i might start to stir.

--------
25-08-2012, 06:38 PM
The big plus is at the back (hope im not speaking too soon) midfield still needs improving though. Do that and i might start to stir.

:agree:

Goalie and back four looking MUCH better. Doyle looking more promising. Better at set-pieces and throw-ins, too.

By no means the complete article, but much better than at the end of last season.

Gillyboy
25-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Dire first half, slightly better second half ...against a poor saints side. Only 4 games in and a lot of work still to be done IMO

HiBremian
25-08-2012, 06:39 PM
Yep, defo time to get exited. Got entered far too many times last season.

HoboHarry
25-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Plenty of reason to get excited, albeit it is early days. Our lofty position is bound to help as well in the attempted purchase of some new midfieders.

whiskyhibby
25-08-2012, 07:23 PM
:agree:

Goalie and back four looking MUCH better. Doyle looking more promising. Better at set-pieces and throw-ins, too.

By no means the complete article, but much better than at the end of last season.

We looked like scoring at every corner TBH.........their goalie just did not move off his line , on another day JM would have scored a brace in the second half

lord bunberry
25-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Dire first half, slightly better second half ...against a poor saints side. Only 4 games in and a lot of work still to be done IMO

Were going to win the league this year

jonny
25-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Were going to win the league this year

I agree - then Europes crop better look out because we‘re well overdue a champions league win!

PatHead
25-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Don't think we had this many points after 7 games last season. Will enjoy it while it lasts.

Steviethebear
25-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Gotta be positive, 7 points from 4 games means 66 points :wink: That do me :aok: