PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Hibs 2 vs. St. Johnstone 0 FT

Pages : 1 [2]

--------
25-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Yep, still felt there's a bit of hiding going on, make a pass then move towards the opposition so you can't get it back but I hope that will change with confidence.
Quite a bit of hoooof too.

A well earned win though, couple of errors but the goalie settles the nerves a bit more.

And a tendency to take the pass and then get rid of it too quickly. Just a wee bit more composure on the ball would make a big difference.

Aldo
25-08-2012, 06:27 PM
It was - he was subbed in the second half and I can only guess the haircut was to blame.

It was Vine not Cregg that had dodgy hairdo.

As for the first 60 minutes WELL DONE TEAM.

A strong defence who played as a unit and defended very well and a MF duo in Claros and Deegan that harried/Passed/tackled and actually wanted the ball. Cairney (gonnae be a very good player for us) and Wotherspoon both running and trying to get past players and now for the front 2.

Both for me were excellent and their running both with and without the ball was superb. Link up play, movement and really delighted for Doyles goal.

I know it's early doors and feet are firmly on the ground but with a couple of new faces brought in before the window closes and we should be ok.