PDA

View Full Version : The good, the bad and the uglies

Mon Dieu4
25-08-2012, 07:01 AM
I see the Sun has another story about Griffiths today, Yams were accusing him of being at the Pink Palace on twitter and he replied " the only way id pay to get into that ground is to burn the ****** to ashes"

A Yam window licker has said " if this was him this kind of thing is shameful for an SPL footballer, to make such a comment shows a complete lack of decency"

found it pretty funny myself, if it was him i can only imagine what messages they had been sending him

Septimus
25-08-2012, 07:03 AM
You can only feel sorry for the poor wee lambs.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2012, 07:04 AM
I really wish Hibs would ban Twitter.

Not because I have any problem with what Leigh says but rather because it might force Sun journalists to actually partake in a bit, wait for it........journalism if they couldn't just cherry pick crap of Twitter every week.

McD
25-08-2012, 07:47 AM
I see the Sun has another story about Griffiths today, Yams were accusing him of being at the Pink Palace on twitter and he replied " the only way id pay to get into that ground is to burn the ****** to ashes"

A Yam window licker has said " if this was him this kind of thing is shameful for an SPL footballer, to make such a comment shows a complete lack of decency"

found it pretty funny myself, if it was him i can only imagine what messages they had been sending him

Hmmm.....a lack of decency? From the fans who sang songs about Dean Sheils only having one eye? They wouldn't know decency if their lives depended on it

Eganov
25-08-2012, 07:56 AM
They should maybe look at Calum pattersons twitter eh

ANDY McGEECHAN
25-08-2012, 08:01 AM
i see the sun has another story about griffiths today, yams were accusing him of being at the pink palace on twitter and he replied " the only way id pay to get into that ground is to burn the ****** to ashes"

a yam window licker has said " if this was him this kind of thing is shameful for an spl footballer, to make such a comment shows a complete lack of decency"

please don't buy that rag

Hibee87
25-08-2012, 08:01 AM
They should maybe look at Calum pattersons twitter eh

exactly! is thay the player who was going on about giving us ANOTHER defeat?

a story like this is a total non story, griffiths wont give a **** and those mutants can sing what they like about him as long as it spurs him on :flag:

hibsbollah
25-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Yams in sense of humour bypass shock.

I love Sparky.

PeterboroHibee
25-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Who honestly cares? Hes a hibs fan, and gets a lot worse off the Hearts fans. Dont see it being any different to Blacks 'Ill paint this place maroon' thing.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Could I just urge people not to go on The Suns website. You end up giving them more through the advertising revenue than if you just bought the paper.

'Stories' like this one don't even deserve any attention.

Mon Dieu4
25-08-2012, 08:14 AM
please don't buy that rag

I don't buy it, read it in the barbers this morning, would rather turn to crack than buy that rag

Www1875hfc
25-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Hmmm.....a lack of decency? From the fans who sang songs about Dean Sheils only having one eye? They wouldn't know decency if their lives depended on it

Yup,the same fans who sing about Scott Browns sister,and Tony Mowbray' wife.
They really are a classless bunch.

hibsbollah
25-08-2012, 08:29 AM
I don't buy it, read it in the barbers this morning, would rather turn to crack than buy that rag

But you havent got any hair :dunno:

erin go bragh
25-08-2012, 08:29 AM
Found the tony mowbray song about his wife being dead much more distasteful ,low life puddle drinkers .

ggtth

Danderhall Hibs
25-08-2012, 08:32 AM
I'm amazed at the amount of hearts fans that send tweets to them - they care more about noising up Hibs than they do about supporting their own mob.

Danderhall Hibs
25-08-2012, 08:33 AM
Having said that Griffiths needs to stop biting. I know it must be tempting to reply but he'll get himself into bother.

Barney McGrew
25-08-2012, 08:34 AM
I'm amazed at the amount of hearts fans that send tweets to them - they care more about noising up Hibs than they do about supporting their own mob.

Just the same as them spending the whole of their biggest european game in years singing about us.

Despite what they claim about being 'big' it just shows how utterly obsessed they are with all things Hibs.

Saorsa
25-08-2012, 08:37 AM

found it pretty funny myself, if it was him i can only imagine what messages they had been sending him:hilarious That's a cracker coming fae any 6 toed, windae licking, imbecilic, jakey, yam **** wit.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Just the same as them spending the whole of their biggest european game in years singing about us.

Despite what they claim about being 'big' it just shows how utterly obsessed they are with all things Hibs.

According to some mutants Hearts are now one of, if not the only, team in Britain to have their own original songs!! Really where do they get stuff like that.

'We hate the Hibs, they make us spew up'.

Bob Dylan eat your heart out. Only big clubs can have songs like that. With lyrics like that its no wonder no one else wants to sing those 'original' songs.

Mon Dieu4
25-08-2012, 08:38 AM
But you havent got any hair :dunno:

The amount of grey i got chopped out says otherwise. Dam Hibs haha

Frazerbob
25-08-2012, 08:44 AM
I recon Leigh, after scoring the winner at the Pink Bus Shelter at New Year , should reveal a t-shirt with the slogan......."I'm going to burn this place down"!!

:flag:

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2012, 08:46 AM
IMO what Griffiths said is a disgrace.

The only time a Hibby should pay to get into the PBS is if Hibs are playing there. Anyway, would burning the place down not be doing them a favour.

Pretty Boy
25-08-2012, 08:49 AM

The only time a Hibby should pay to get into the PBS is if Hibs are playing there. Anyway, would burning the place down not be doing them a favour.

Does asbestos even burn?

Frazerbob
25-08-2012, 08:50 AM

I read his tweet as meaning that he didn't pay to get in.

Macaroon
25-08-2012, 08:57 AM

Aye exactly then they would have a shiny new bus shelter built for them by the cooncil. It'll even have one of they fancy 'wage trackers' outside so the players can see when they're getting their next pay packet.

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2012, 08:58 AM
I read his tweet as meaning that he didn't pay to get in.

I know .... I was being sarcastic

Frazerbob
25-08-2012, 08:59 AM
I know .... I was being sarcastic

Sorry, missed that. Always tricky to get sarcasm accross on message boards!

joe breezy
25-08-2012, 09:04 AM
It must be quite hard getting abuse on twitter, I got abuse from a hun because of one of my Sevco tweets but thought that I couldn't be arsed with that in any volume

Barney McGrew
25-08-2012, 09:18 AM
It must be quite hard getting abuse on twitter, I got abuse from a hun because of one of my Sevco tweets but thought that I couldn't be arsed with that in any volume

:agree:

It's a shame in their 'balanced' reporting that the Sun didn't mention some of the abuse that Griffiths is getting from Hertz fans. The tweet in question was a reply to one of them telling Leigh he was a "walking advert for a DIY abortion kit". Classy.

hibbiedon
25-08-2012, 09:34 AM

A very thoughtless statement from Leigh !

does he not realise the asbestos ashes could blow across towards Leith not got a problem with his sentiment though GGTTH

:flag:

hibsbollah
25-08-2012, 09:41 AM
The amount of grey i got chopped out says otherwise. Dam Hibs haha
I know what you mean. Since the cup final ive been receding faster than a weegie running from a hot bath :boo hoo:

NAE NOOKIE
25-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Sorry, missed that. Always tricky to get sarcasm accross on message boards!

:agree:

EskbankHibby
25-08-2012, 09:46 AM
So just to be clear, Copper does 5-1 gesture at derby = banter. Leigh tweets a light hearted response to ridiculous provocation = tsunami of Gorgie bedwetting.

Make your mind up jambos.

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2012, 10:08 AM
I don't think LG has anything to apologise for. I don't think Hearts fans have anything to apologise for either. So they should stop constantly doing it and simply remove those maroon garments.

MSK
25-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Leigh should know better ..8621 doesnae burn ....

bournehibby
25-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I know what you mean. Since the cup final ive been receding faster than a weegie running from a hot bath :boo hoo:

:faf:

bh

Sodje_18
25-08-2012, 12:25 PM
I wouldn't class that lot as "Hearts fans", they're all just anti-Hibs fans.

flash
25-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Having said that Griffiths needs to stop biting. I know it must be tempting to reply but he'll get himself into bother.
U
Seems to me Sparky is baiting and its the bawbags that
are biting.

woody47
25-08-2012, 12:46 PM
I always find it funny with the amount of morons from the anti-Hibs mob that post on various sites.

I am absolutely convinced that they are actually all living in a padded room as in reality they have no pals and are just trying to make themselves look big in the eyes of their rest of the moronic support.

As for LG and anyone else who uses twitter, I just don't see the point. But everyone to their own although I would think that before anyone is allowed loose with the internet they should be given a sense check to make sure they have at least one brain cell. Maybe then they would realise that the minute you write something and put it in the public domain you become liable for any comeback which could have seriuous consequences.

Hibs07p
25-08-2012, 12:56 PM
I don't suppose they'll find anything wrong with this though.

Drunk Hearts fan killed kitten during argument

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/edinburgh/drunk-hearts-fan-killed-kitten-during-argument-1-2489291

GGTTH

Sodje_18
25-08-2012, 01:19 PM
I don't suppose they'll find anything wrong with this though.

Drunk Hearts fan killed kitten during argument

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/edinburgh/drunk-hearts-fan-killed-kitten-during-argument-1-2489291

GGTTH
What a ****, that's unbelievable even by their measures :bitchy: