PDA

View Full Version : How do I order the game on Hibs tv?

KiddA
25-08-2012, 02:30 AM
I have month to month access to Hibs tv to watch highlights and what not but how do I order the game?

I click on live events and click continue and all that comes up is a white screen.

Thanks in advance

Martin
25-08-2012, 03:00 AM
I have month to month access to Hibs tv to watch highlights and what not but how do I order the game?

I click on live events and click continue and all that comes up is a white screen.

Thanks in advance

For help with Hibs TV you should really email tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk - that's the best place to start :agree:

Big90inOz
25-08-2012, 03:20 AM
Who the hell designed the Hibs TV ?????

It's always been bad but as the OP says it's now worse.

You now have to go to the Hibernian home page
click on Hibs TV
This takes you to a screen with multiple option, you do not want "live matches' you want "live event" for some reason.
This takes you to a blank screen with a continue button
This takes you to a blank screen .Normally it takes you to a screen with the hibs logo which you have to click
Then it asks you to pay or sign
you then need to sign in or pay
It then takes you back to the screen with the logo and plays the video.

How about this for an idea

Hibernian home page, this also gives an opportunity to advertise the game which can be found with an internet search ( try a search for todays game)
Watch game button
sign in or pay
watch the game

Why does watching the game have to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

Steve-O
25-08-2012, 06:28 AM

Thanks in advance

If you've subscribed then you don't need to 'order' the game, it comes with the subscription. About 5 minutes before kick off, go to live events (or live matches - can't remember which).

Agree with other poster that it really needs to be simplified. Is the worst website ever I think! Live events and live matches? Apart from the matches, what other 'events' would there be?! :confused::confused:

Septimus
25-08-2012, 07:00 AM
It would appear that Hibs plan to stream today's match to overseas subscribers to Hibs TV. I have therefore taken out a monthly subscription to see what happens.

I watched part of the Dundee United game on their TV coverage which cost me 8 GBP. The Hibs monthly subsciption is less than that which seems to be pretty poor planning on the part of Hibs.

Maybe they should realise that there are quite a few supporters out here who can only dream of being at Easter Road who would be happy to pay for an annual subscription which gave them every home game. There must be some money to be made in this?

hongkonghibee
25-08-2012, 07:04 AM

Thanks in advance

To watch the match live from overseas you need to subscribe to the international Hibs TV option (monthly or annual - no one match option).
After that, hopefully (:rolleyes:) on match day a few minutes before kick off a Hibs crest will appear on the page after you click on "continue" on the "live events" page, click on the crest to watch the match..

The way the official site links to Hibs TV is awful. On hibs-world.net we are having direct communications with Andrew Sleight about improving Hibs TV experience, and he has said that he wants to improve the official site.....

Dalkeith
25-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Who the hell designed the Hibs TV ?????

It's always been bad but as the OP says it's now worse.

You now have to go to the Hibernian home page
click on Hibs TV
This takes you to a screen with multiple option, you do not want "live matches' you want "live event" for some reason.
This takes you to a blank screen with a continue button
This takes you to a blank screen .Normally it takes you to a screen with the hibs logo which you have to click
Then it asks you to pay or sign
you then need to sign in or pay
It then takes you back to the screen with the logo and plays the video.

How about this for an idea

Hibernian home page, this also gives an opportunity to advertise the game which can be found with an internet search ( try a search for todays game)
Watch game button
sign in or pay
watch the game

Why does watching the game have to be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard

why do it in 4 steps when you can do it in 8:greengrin
never mind its "new and improved"

DC_Hibs
25-08-2012, 09:26 AM
It would appear that Hibs plan to stream today's match to overseas subscribers to Hibs TV.

Yes because its the BBC Alba game and they can stream their coverage live as they do with Sky and ESPN. There's no change to the "new and improved" service unfortunately which has stopped us from seeing all home games live as we did before.