PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Home Match Tomorrow

down-the-slope
24-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Friday Night Home Match Tomorrow.....and i'm even looking forward to it. :greengrin

What a difference a couple of weeks can make

edinburghhibee
24-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Agree and we need to build on this feeling, get into their faces and make it difficult for them. We can win this tomorrow!

:flag::flag::pfgwa:flag::flag:

FranckSuzy
24-08-2012, 08:23 PM
:agree: I've swapped shifts so I'm off tomorrow, just so I can go to the game. Normally, I wouldn't have bothered and just resigned myself to it being another time I couldn't use my ST. GGTTH.

HibbyAndy
24-08-2012, 08:26 PM
Considering its only st.johnstone, Umm yes we can win it.

down-the-slope
24-08-2012, 10:15 PM
i'm hoping that the British Geological Survey at Kings Buildings register a modest tremor at around 4.27pm tomorrow.....as the Kuqi Monster - a second half sub - celebrates his home debut with a Famous Five Flop :greengrin after bursting the rigging with a 23 yard pile driver....

Well thats the thought I will be faling asleep to...........

Macaroon
24-08-2012, 10:23 PM
i'm hoping that the British Geological Survey at Kings Buildings register a modest tremor at around 4.27pm tomorrow.....as the Kuqi Monster - a second half sub - celebrates his home debut with a Famous Five Flop :greengrin after bursting the rigging with a 23 yard pile driver....

Well thats the thought I will be faling asleep to...........

Oh the thought :hyper:

CallumLaidlaw
24-08-2012, 10:30 PM
It is all gonna go wrong. I haven't looked forward to going to ER as much as I am tomorrow, in ages, so defeat is likely:greengrin

Northernhibee
24-08-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm drunk, hate THEM, and always seem to curse the team I pick to win.

St Johnstone to win or draw. Without a doubt. No question.

:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa:pfgwa