PDA

View Full Version : ticket help

AugustaHibs
24-08-2012, 12:22 PM
My friend is wanting to sit in the east tomorrow, is he able just to walk up tomorrow and buy a ticket at the gate?

Golden Bear
24-08-2012, 12:43 PM
My friend is wanting to sit in the east tomorrow, is he able just to walk up tomorrow and buy a ticket at the gate?

Maybe not at the gate but I'm certain that there will be special ticket sales points at the stadium. (not sure where the one for "the east" is situated)

bingo70
24-08-2012, 12:45 PM
You'll need to buy one at the ticket booths but they'll be open up till kick off but the people at the turnstiles don't take cash any more.

Not sure what time they're open from though, was hoping 9am but not sure?

jgl07
24-08-2012, 01:06 PM
You'll need to buy one at the ticket booths but they'll be open up till kick off but the people at the turnstiles don't take cash any more.

Not sure what time they're open from though, was hoping 9am but not sure?

I thought that the booths had gone?

I paid at the turnstile for the Huddersfield match.

bingo70
24-08-2012, 01:08 PM

Didn't know that.

I'm maybe talking bollocks then

hibee_girl
24-08-2012, 01:21 PM

The East pod was open for the Scotland game so imagine it would be the same tomorrow. They open at 2, before that you can get tickets at the ticket office as usual

Hiber-nation
24-08-2012, 01:23 PM
Its just daft that the official site doesn't have this info - it only mentions that you can phone, buy online or get in advance from the clubstore.

HibbyAndy
24-08-2012, 01:40 PM
The East pod was open for the Scotland game so imagine it would be the same tomorrow. They open at 2, before that you can get tickets at the ticket office as usual

What time is the ticket office open till on the Saturday ?

Its just daft that the official site doesn't have this info - it only mentions that you can phone, buy online or get in advance from the clubstore.

:agree:

Says nothing atall about wether you can pay at the gate or not.