View Full Version : If you're on Twitter

GGTTH07
23-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Hashtag #ImNotInMyBed #GGTTH :wink:

scott7_0(Prague)
23-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Hashtag #ImNotInMyBed #GGTTH :wink:

Why, let them have there night.

If our players had managed to turn up on the 19th we could have used this hashtag.

Ringothedog
23-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Why, let them have there night.

If our players had managed to turn up on the 19th we could have used this hashtag.

make sure you get the spelling right its "their "not "there"!! Anyway they are so obsessed with us that nearly every song was about us being in our beds and them having a party. They are all mutants and were gubbed by Liverpool under 12's. **** them!!

blairwallace
23-08-2012, 10:00 PM
make sure you get the spelling right its "their "not "there"!! Anyway they are so obsessed with us that nearly every song was about us being in our beds and them having a party. They are all mutants and were gubbed by Liverpool under 12's. **** them!!

stop shouting, i'm in my bed. :wink:

Hermit Crab
23-08-2012, 10:00 PM

The party was cancelled again anyway

scott7_0(Prague)
23-08-2012, 10:01 PM

I will get my spelling right if you get the spacing correct.

It is "about us being in" not "about us being in"" :na na: