PDA

View Full Version : Stack signs for Barnet (merged)

eastmainsmsh
23-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Good Luck Stacky joined Barnet all the best :aok:

HibbyAndy
23-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Headline says Barnet now your saying Brentford :Ummm:

eastmainsmsh
23-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Headline says Barnet now your saying Brentford :Ummm:

:wink: He went to barbers to sort his Barnet ... before he signed for Brentford redder lmao

Sean1875
23-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Always liked him as a player and seemed a good guy aswell, best of luck Stacky :aok:

scuttle
23-08-2012, 06:33 PM
Hes went from being a hibee to just an ordinary bee

R'Albin
23-08-2012, 06:38 PM
It's Barnet, good luck Stack! :flag:

Jonnyboy
23-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Two ex Hibbies there now then

Bunter
23-08-2012, 07:25 PM
All the best Stacky. Stick in mate. Good Hibby guy.

Pretty Boy
23-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Good luck to him.

Can't say he didn't care about the club, seemed to have a real passion but glad he's moved on.

Wish him all the best.

Sean1875
23-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Two ex Hibbies there now then

Whos the second?

Jonnyboy
23-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Whos the second?

Clayton Donaldson

scuttle
23-08-2012, 08:04 PM
They also have a youth player,,,,, one George McCluskey

Northernhibee
23-08-2012, 08:37 PM
All the best to the big guy, he deserves to do well.

edinburghhibee
24-08-2012, 01:15 AM
Hopefully Stacky can hold down the 1st choice goalkeeper spot and stay clear of injuries. A smashing guy and a proper gentleman whenever I've been out with him. Loves the hibees, hates the ****bos what more can you ask?

Good luck big man!!!!

hibee92
24-08-2012, 01:16 AM
Barnet have got themselves a good goalkeeper :agree:

Gatecrasher
24-08-2012, 05:43 AM
Glad he's found a club, all the best to him.

Keith_M
24-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Good luck to him, I hope he can cope with the step up in standard :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
24-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Clayton Donaldson

He plays for Brentford does he not??

Wheat Hound
24-08-2012, 09:48 AM
They also have a youth player,,,,, one George McCluskey

Ah, Beastie.........what a player....great memories

frazeHFC
24-08-2012, 09:59 AM
He dives to the left, he dives to the riiiiiight.....

Hibercelona
24-08-2012, 11:00 AM
Will never forget the time he stuck his head into the Celtic huddle. Really funny guy. :agree:

All the best big man. :thumbsup:

NAE NOOKIE
24-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Aye ... good luck to him, hope things go well down there. Pulled off a brilliant save against Killie to keep us 1 - 0 up in last seasons cup tie.

I'll never forgive him :greengrin

Greendub
24-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Feel sorry for Barnet, he's was murder

Vault Boy
24-08-2012, 11:08 AM
All the best, one of the best characters and goalkeeper we have had of recent. Good luck!

Hibercelona
24-08-2012, 11:17 AM

Nonsense.

He was far from perfect, but was still a solid SPL keeper overall.

Northernhibee
24-08-2012, 12:46 PM

There's always one.

Golden Bear
24-08-2012, 12:52 PM

I'm sure the medical staff at Barnet will get to know Mr Stack very well.

:wink:

poolman
24-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Will never forget the time he stuck his head into the Celtic huddle. Really funny guy. :agree:

All the best big man. :thumbsup:

Aye, that was the day I think Mowbray made a right fud of himself

Jonnyboy
24-08-2012, 06:58 PM
He plays for Brentford does he not??

Indeed he does. I got confused at the start of the thread when someone said it was Brentford he'd joined, not Barnet!

iwasthere1972
25-08-2012, 09:43 AM
Wish him nothing but good luck at Barnet.

Here's his message from facebook a few minutes ago.

Friends,

After a long summer of getting back to full fitness, moving house and searching for a new club, i'm delighted to have signed for Barnet FC as most of you know. I'm hoping that this is an opportunity to push my career on as a still aspire to playing at a higher level. I have met my new team mates and coaching staff and have been made very welcome. I have also been given the responsibility of first team goalkeepers which really excites me. The training ground is excellent and plans for a new stadium have been accepted with building underway, so the future looks bright. Barnet have struggled in recent years at the wrong end of the table so i'm hoping this season will be different. It's unlikely i'll make my debut today as the manager is set to start with the same 11 that earned a draw midweek. Still looking forward to that 3 o'clock buzz on a saturday!
I want to say a huge thank you to all Hibs supporters who have turned out in numbers to support me during my 3 year spell. I've got wonderful memories on and off the pitch and have made some great friends. I will always support Hibs and wish them every success in the future. Edinburgh became our home from home and will certainly be back to live when were ready to settle. Thanks for all your messages!!

Thanks
Stacky x

H18sry
25-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Friends,

After a long summer of getting back to full fitness, moving house and searching for a new club, i'm delighted to have signed for Barnet FC as most of you know. I'm hoping that this is an opportunity to push my career on as a still aspire to playing at a higher level. I have met my new team mates and coaching staff and have been made very welcome. I have also been given the responsibility of first team goalkeepers which really excites me. The training ground is excellent and plans for a new stadium have been accepted with building underway, so the future looks bright. Barnet have struggled in recent years at the wrong end of the table so i'm hoping this season will be different. It's unlikely i'll make my debut today as the manager is set to start with the same 11 that earned a draw midweek. Still looking forward to that 3 o'clock buzz on a saturday!
I want to say a huge thank you to all Hibs supporters who have turned out in numbers to support me during my 3 year spell. I've got wonderful memories on and off the pitch and have made some great friends. I will always support Hibs and wish them every success in the future. Edinburgh became our home from home and will certainly be back to live when were ready to settle. Thanks for all your messages!!

Nice to see he hold us in such high regards :thumbsup:

Viva_Palmeiras
25-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Nice to see a bit of decorum - some ex-"captains" would have been better to adopt such an approach.
Here's hoping future in the support get the respect they deserve.

Gettin' Auld
25-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Good luck Stacky. :aok:

Dashing Bob S
25-08-2012, 10:03 AM
Friends,

Nice to see he hold us in such high regards :thumbsup:

Excellent chap and a very good goalkeeper who probably would have been a great one had injury not hampered his career. Wish him nothing but the best.

R'Albin
25-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Excellent chap and a very good goalkeeper who probably would have been a great one had injury not hampered his career. Wish him nothing but the best.

:agree:

LeighLoyal
25-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Was a very good keeper. Good luck at Barnet mate!

Saorsa
25-08-2012, 10:20 AM
Excellent chap and a very good goalkeeper who probably would have been a great one had injury not hampered his career. Wish him nothing but the best.:agree: :top marks

The_Todd
25-08-2012, 10:22 AM

Right on the button as always, old chap.

Squealing pig
25-08-2012, 10:27 AM
Good keeper will do well. Would Liked if he stayed but if big Ben is as good as stack we've done well.

CallumLaidlaw
25-08-2012, 10:52 AM
He has just changed his religious views on Facebook to Hibs. What a man!! :aok:

.Sean.
25-08-2012, 11:01 AM
In an age when a number of football players are fake as **** and simply spout rubbish supporters want to here, Stack's words are very refreshing. It's great to see he genuinely cares, he's one of us. All the very best.

I'd have kept him on, no question.

Franck Stanton
25-08-2012, 11:04 AM
In an age when a number of football players are fake as **** and simply spout rubbish supporters want to here, Stack's words are very refreshing. It's great to see he genuinely cares, he's one of us. All the very best.

I'd have kept him on, no question.

Well said, he seems like a genuine guy, and no a bad keeper to boot

The Harp
25-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Hope this move works out for the big guy. Seems to have enjoyed his time with us.
A' the best Stacky!:flag:

essexhibee
25-08-2012, 11:16 AM

My sentiments exactly well said.

AlbertK86
25-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Good luck Stacky

Great shot stopper but refusing to come off line and failure to cut out balls across the box were a major part of our problems last year

Certainly a character with passion for the Hibees so I'll wish him all the best

Winston Ingram
25-08-2012, 07:29 PM

Behave yersel

Northernhibee
25-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Stacky is better than league two anyway, he'll be a huge addition for Barnet.

silverhibee
25-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Behave yersel

:kettle: :cb

Mon Dieu4
25-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I liked stack thought he was a decent keeper, his kids went to the same nursery as my niece and nephew and was always a gent when i spoke to him had time for anyone, hope it all turns out well for him

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-08-2012, 09:04 PM
Best of luck big felly

Borderhibbie76
26-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Best of luck stacky, glad u never signed for sevco,as some were rumouring! Good hibee and one of our better keepers of la
stfew years. Fingers crossed we have found ourselves a good one in big Ben too

cabbageandribs1875
29-08-2012, 01:07 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4509119/Ex-Hibee-Graham-Stack-is-cleared-of-assault.html

EX-HIBS goalie Graham Stack was cleared of a nightclub assault yesterday — after bungling prosecutors LOST their files.

a good result for Mr stack :) can't remember what happened, did the wee laddie spit on stack or something like that ?

Gettin' Auld
29-08-2012, 11:05 AM
a good result for Mr stack :) can't remember what happened, did the wee laddie spit on stack or something like that ?

Aye that's the one.
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4103075/Hibs-ace-in-club-assault-charge.html