PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Sheedy

southsider
22-08-2012, 01:59 PM
I am sure all on here would want to wish Kevin a full and speedy recovert from the bowel cancer from which he has just been diagnosed as suffering from. A true Everton great. Good luck Kevin.

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 02:15 PM
I am sure all on here would want to wish Kevin a full and speedy recovert from the bowel cancer from which he has just been diagnosed as suffering from. A true Everton great. Good luck Kevin.

Saw that earlier, wish him a speedy recovery. Everton were the first English team I took an interest in due to having Andy Gray and Graeme Sharp up front, and Sheedy was amazing - always remember seeing this celebration against Liverpool on the news, I was so young at the time that I didn't know what The Kop was, and I thought the reporter had meant that Sheedy had flicked the Vs at a polis man behind the goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlR3Cjc984s

JimBHibees
22-08-2012, 02:32 PM
Saw that earlier, wish him a speedy recovery. Everton were the first English team I took an interest in due to having Andy Gray and Graeme Sharp up front, and Sheedy was amazing - always remember seeing this celebration against Liverpool on the news, I was so young at the time that I didn't know what The Kop was, and I thought the reporter had meant that Sheedy had flicked the Vs at a polis man behind the goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlR3Cjc984s

:faf::faf:

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 02:34 PM
:faf::faf:

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
22-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Kevin Sheedy a blue great but only because he was schooled by the red side of Merseyside, I remember him in a red shirt!

Sad news hope he makes a full recovery.

GerryS
22-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Graced The Toon around 1993 IIRC. Really skillful player who provided loads of service to Andy Cole and David Kelly to get the team up to the Premiership. Wish him all the best.

Aldo
22-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Did he not score a Rasper at the 1990 world cup against England??