PDA

View Full Version : hibs club meeting with the tache

bingo70
22-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Think I'm right in saying hibs supporters clubs have a meeting with petrie on Sunday?

If so is anyone representing hibs.net or failing that as I'm a member can I t just turn up?

Mikey
22-08-2012, 12:53 PM
Yes there is a fans meeting on Sunday with RP, a wee birdie told me about it the other day. It's for HSA branches and each branch can invite around 10 branch members along.

However, the hibs.net branch hasn't received an invitation. Don't know why.

As a branch member, I'm not sure what would happen if you just turned up.

Eric
22-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Think I'm right in saying hibs supporters clubs have a meeting with petrie on Sunday?

If so is anyone representing hibs.net or failing that as I'm a member can I t just turn up?

I'll be along representing Orkney Hibs and Shetland Hibs as we have a particular question to ask. If you think you will have a problem getting in send me a PM.:thumbsup:

BroxburnHibee
22-08-2012, 06:39 PM
No real surprise - happy to take our money but conveniently forgetting to invite us to any meetings.

Its a good place for a pre-match pint but I can never shake off the feeling I've entered the 'Phoenix Club' :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-08-2012, 06:43 PM
No real surprise - happy to take our money but conveniently forgetting to invite us to any meetings.

Its a good place for a pre-match pint but I can never shake off the feeling I've entered the 'Phoenix Club' :greengrin

Who would you liken to Brian Potter? :greengrin

BroxburnHibee
22-08-2012, 06:46 PM
Who would you liken to Brian Potter? :greengrin

:tsk tsk:

I still want to keep my membership likes :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
22-08-2012, 06:53 PM
:tsk tsk:

I still want to keep my membership likes :greengrin

When I go in on Saturday, and say hello to Jackie and Ruth on the door, I will be thinking of Max and Paddy instead.... :greengrin:

Jack
22-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Maybe it was done at the delegates meeting. :-D

invisible man
23-08-2012, 08:28 AM

It certainly was, all branches who send a delegate knew we were trying to get Rod to come round.

We only got confirmation last Friday night that he had agreed to attend this Sunday and we've been getting in touch with Hibs Club branch secretaries this week to give them 10 tickets for their members.

There will be tickets left over and any Hibs Club Member who would like one should come into the club before the game on Saturday and ask for James Murray who will give you one. Please have your membership card available as this is for Hibs Club members only.

Stevie Reid
23-08-2012, 09:04 AM
When I go in on Saturday, and say hello to Jackie and Ruth on the door, I will be thinking of Max and Paddy instead.... :greengrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU64cDx69f8

1875er
23-08-2012, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU64cDx69f8

Briiliant clip.... note the smelling of the left hand early on then the classic quote "I know who you are... who are you"

:not worth:not worth:not worth

bingo70
23-08-2012, 12:48 PM
It certainly was, all branches who send a delegate knew we were trying to get Rod to come round.

We only got confirmation last Friday night that he had agreed to attend this Sunday and we've been getting in touch with Hibs Club branch secretaries this week to give them 10 tickets for their members.

There will be tickets left over and any Hibs Club Member who would like one should come into the club before the game on Saturday and ask for James Murray who will give you one. Please have your membership card available as this is for Hibs Club members only.

Cheers, so as a member of the hibs.net supporters branch I can attend but ill need to contact our big yin to get one of 10 allocated tickets?

I won't find out till last minute if I can make it so will probably just leave it, thanks for all the responses though.

BroxburnHibee
23-08-2012, 01:22 PM

What delegates meeting?

Was this invite only or is it a regular occurence - there was certainly no invite in my direction.

Who did you contact from the Hibs.net branch?

invisible man
23-08-2012, 01:30 PM
What delegates meeting?

Was this invite only or is it a regular occurence - there was certainly no invite in my direction.

Who did you contact from the Hibs.net branch?

It's a regular occurrence on the first Thursday of every month which we hope a representative of each branch will attend. Mikey has attended a couple in the past for Hibs.net.

invisible man
23-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Cheers, so as a member of the hibs.net supporters branch I can attend but ill need to contact our big yin to get one of 10 allocated tickets?

I won't find out till last minute if I can make it so will probably just leave it, thanks for all the responses though.

As I said in my post there will be tickets available to members before the game on Saturday.

Mikey
23-08-2012, 02:17 PM
As I said in my post there will be tickets available to members before the game on Saturday.

Ta. I'll let our members know.