PDA

View Full Version : hibernian ticket office......now looks shabby, not chic.

monktonharp
22-08-2012, 01:20 AM
especially with a burnt oot motor lying right next to the entrance door! I saw it yesterday,passed it again a couple of hours ago and it's still there. looks like it may be a wee punto, or similar but the car looks like it has been hit by an exocet missile, never mind just burnt oot! whae's is it? c'mon own up

SouthMoroccoStu
22-08-2012, 07:07 AM
especially with a burnt oot motor lying right next to the entrance door! I saw it yesterday,passed it again a couple of hours ago and it's still there. looks like it may be a wee punto, or similar but the car looks like it has been hit by an exocet missile, never mind just burnt oot! whae's is it? c'mon own up

Yeah, bit of an eye sore. But it's not Hibs job to remove it. They have probably been told not to leave it as it will be needed during a certainpoint of the investigation?.......or something.

The police are aware. Saw them at the burnt out wreck on Sunday morning.

Why the authorities haven't removed it is beyond me.

Unfortunately, they have not placed one of those hilarious 'POLICE AWARE' stickers on it.

Future17
22-08-2012, 07:10 AM
It's Sparky's. Fenlon told him you're not training hard enough unless you're burning out your motor.

Sorry.

3pm
22-08-2012, 07:13 AM
It's Sparky's. Fenlon told him you're not training hard enough unless you're burning out your motor.

Sorry.

Terrible! Booooooooooooooooooooooo! :o)

TornadoHibby
22-08-2012, 08:35 AM
Yeah, bit of an eye sore. But it's not Hibs job to remove it. They have probably been told not to leave it as it will be needed during a certainpoint of the investigation?.......or something.
The police are aware. Saw them at the burnt out wreck on Sunday morning.

Why the authorities haven't removed it is beyond me.

Unfortunately, they have not placed one of those hilarious 'POLICE AWARE' stickers on it.

I understand that the Police have advised that the removal of the car is a personal matter between a person they already have in custody and the owner of the vehicle! :agree:

However, surely the City Council Environmental Dept must have some responsibility for removing what surely amounts to a hazard to public health and safety? :confused:

scott7_0(Prague)
22-08-2012, 09:00 AM
I understand that the Police have advised that the removal of the car is a personal matter between a person they already have in custody and the owner of the vehicle! :agree:

However, surely the City Council Environmental Dept must have some responsibility for removing what surely amounts to a hazard to public health and safety? :confused:

I blame Petrie, get it sorted. :agree:

sahib
22-08-2012, 09:08 AM

The police or their agents, seem to have no problem towing away cars at other times. The appear to like prestige models. I suppose that increases their chances of getting a quick return on their efforts.
Burnt out cars are a well known hazard, with vanadium poisoning and hydrofluoric acid burns from electrics

jacomo
22-08-2012, 09:32 AM

You'd have thought his hell raising days were behind him. Stealing cars after a night out and trying to destroy the evidence is unbecoming of the Hibs chairman.

Next time, get a taxi Petrie!

blackpoolhibs
22-08-2012, 10:33 AM

Not his fault, this one is down to section 43. :wink:

HibbyAndy
22-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Its no a burnt oot scooter the fellae fae the dug oot is looking for is it?.

silverhibee
22-08-2012, 11:58 AM
Its no a burnt oot scooter the fellae fae the dug oot is looking for is it?.

:tee hee:

silverhibee
22-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Not his fault, this one is down to section 43. :wink:

Revenge attack on the junkies motor, few grannies were getting there knickers in a twist that this is happening straight outside ER, you know who they are blaming, yep S43, junkies have already stolen another car to get them to ER on Saturday so they can sing the Mercer song. :wink:

grunt
24-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Story in the News today

http://www.scotsman.com/edinburgh-evening-news/latest-news/car-explodes-in-fireball-near-hibs-ticket-office-1-2487355

Some picture.

http://www.scotsman.com/webimage/1.2487354!image/1494183447.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_215/1494183447.jpg

Siralbertkidd
24-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Next thing will be a burnt out drum :greengrin

Gettin' Auld
24-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Maybe that car used to be a taxi til it met Ryan Thomson?.................Erm, allegedly. ;)

heretoday
24-08-2012, 01:43 PM

I wouldn't rely on the Council to do anything. It's like everything these days. Everyone has their own wee boat to row and no one wants to put their head above the parapet.

I apologise for the plethora of images in this post.

Hibby Bairn
24-08-2012, 01:46 PM
No worries. It'll get lifted tomorrow by the police for being illegally parked before a home game.

Bad Habits
24-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Been moved now, just been up to the shop an saw it earlier on the back of a tow lorry