PDA

View Full Version : NHC Cheap football strips

AugustaHibs
21-08-2012, 07:35 PM
has anyone used a website like http://www.9footballshirt.com/ or www.cheapfootballshirtsuk.co.uk or something similar for kits? I'm thinking about getting one from 9 football shirt, but want to know what people think of these kind of websites and if they've used them.

hibee
21-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Both use dodgy grammar and terrible spelling so I would assume their strips will be of similar quality!

zlatan
21-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Not used them but soccertriads.com (www.soccertriads.com) is decent. Takes about a fortnight to arrive but they're quality fakes that are good value for money.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
21-08-2012, 07:49 PM
They are Thai fakes. More fool you if you would give them your credit card details.

Monts
21-08-2012, 07:50 PM
This page sets off alarm bells... (http://www.9footballshirt.com/pages.php?pageid=14)

AugustaHibs
21-08-2012, 07:54 PM
zlatan, can you notice they are fake?

Pretty Boy
21-08-2012, 07:56 PM
I used to use fitbakits.com. It's gone now but it was very hard to tell the difference between the kits they sold and real ones.

zlatan
21-08-2012, 07:59 PM
zlatan, can you notice they are fake?

Not in the slightest unless you really inspected it closely to levels Poirot thought you were an oddball. Ordered loads off there over the past couple of years and never had any issues.

Some of the lettering or print on sponsors can go in the wash eventually but that's the case with real kits as well I suppose.

AugustaHibs
21-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Not in the slightest unless you really inspected it closely to levels Poirot thought you were an oddball. Ordered loads off there over the past couple of years and never had any issues.

Some of the lettering or print on sponsors can go in the wash eventually but that's the case with real kits as well I suppose.

ok and secure payment yes?

IWasThere2016
21-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Not used them but soccertriads.com (www.soccertriads.com) is decent. Takes about a fortnight to arrive but they're quality fakes that are good value for money.

Yup - bought a few times and decent.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
21-08-2012, 08:16 PM

You may as well use www.pleaseemptymybankaccount.com And of course if they are fake they are illegal and can be impounded by Customs.

AugustaHibs
21-08-2012, 08:18 PM
im going to get chelsea 3rd of soccertriads, cheers for the help

.Sean.
21-08-2012, 08:29 PM
I'd rather pay the extra cash and buy from a legitamite source, safe in the knowledge my account ain't gonna be emptied by no Jonny Foreigner.

zlatan
21-08-2012, 08:29 PM
You may as well use www.pleaseemptymybankaccount.com And of course if they are fake they are illegal and can be impounded by Customs.

Page not found on that website amigo.

I'm sure they can but in my many experiences so far they have not been.

AugustaHibs
21-08-2012, 08:30 PM
so my account could get emptied? might just leave it then.

zlatan
21-08-2012, 08:35 PM
so my account could get emptied? might just leave it then.

It can't. The moment there was even one reported case of that happening these websites would die.

Monts
21-08-2012, 08:37 PM

I'm sure they can but in my many experiences so far they have not been.

:embarrass :lips seal :faf:

.Sean.
21-08-2012, 08:40 PM
It can't. The moment there was even one reported case of that happening these websites would die.
Good luck risking it, and good luck to those who choose to import illegal goods. You're aswell as paying the extra £20 or so for the genuine article.

zlatan
21-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Good luck risking it, and good luck to those who choose to import illegal goods. You're aswell as paying the extra £20 or so for the genuine article.

Enter the Dragon is one of my favourite films. If I'm funding underground lairs like that for cool guys like Bruce Lee to sort out then I am all for it personally.

Bristolhibby
22-08-2012, 06:03 AM
Bruce Lee is Dead.

SouthMoroccoStu
22-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Bruce Lee is Dead.

Or.......is that just what they want you to think?!? :cb

KanyeWestLower
22-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Me and my mates use http://www.footballkitstore.com/ all the time, fakes but you can't tell, even took one back to jjb with a pals receipt for a better size once. Also has PayPal checkout which is good

yeezus.
22-08-2012, 09:06 AM
You may as well use www.pleaseemptymybankaccount.com (http://www.pleaseemptymybankaccount.com) And of course if they are fake they are illegal and can be impounded by Customs.

:agree: are folk so stingy they won't buy a proper shirt for 20 quid more? Anyway, you can't get Hibs tops on any of them cheap sites.

Wilson
22-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Or.......is that just what they want you to think?!? :cb

Of course he's dead or he would have been in the Expendables.

zlatan
22-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Of course he's dead or he would have been in the Expendables.

The Rock isn't in that either. Probably because he's too busy hanging out with Bruce Lee.

IWasThere2016
22-08-2012, 10:52 AM
:agree: are folk so stingy they won't buy a proper shirt for 20 quid more? Anyway, you can't get Hibs tops on any of them cheap sites.

I;ve only bought kids' strips as they grow you know!! :greengrin

easty
22-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Bruce Lee is Dead.

Bruce Lee doesnt die, he just hibernates.

Monts
22-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Me and my mates use http://www.footballkitstore.com/ all the time, fakes but you can't tell, even took one back to jjb with a pals receipt for a better size once. Also has PayPal checkout which is good

£14 for shipping and it takes nearly 3 weeks to arrive. Might as well just buy one in the shops.

zlatan
22-08-2012, 11:51 AM
£14 for shipping and it takes nearly 3 weeks to arrive. Might as well just buy one in the shops.

That one is only £6 for delivery to me? £14 all in for the Dortmund away top, cheers fella that posted that site :aok:

Monts
22-08-2012, 12:06 PM
That one is only £6 for delivery to me? £14 all in for the Dortmund away top, cheers fella that posted that site :aok:

Hmm, think it was cos i had 3 items. Comes up as £6 for one shirt.

Gettin' Auld
22-08-2012, 12:52 PM
That site still has Sevco listed as a premier league team.

Northernhibee
22-08-2012, 12:55 PM

Apart from the fact that it comes up with virus warnings for a trojan horse.

Which is not what you want if you're opening your PayPal account.

mcvie7
22-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Apart from the fact that it comes up with virus warnings for a trojan horse.

Which is not what you want if you're opening your PayPal account.

Better with this one - http://www.soccertriads.com/

KanyeWestLower
22-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Honestly used that site for about 4 years and between me and all my mates we've easy ordered about 100 tops all together with no problems. Delivery is usually 2 weeks

Skanko79
22-08-2012, 01:23 PM
ordered from them for ages and always spot on replica jerseys, no one has ever noticed the difference.

last seasons real madrid home shirt was a cracker, long sleeved and all the officiall patches and 7 and ronaldo on the back, officiall real madrid numbering and lettering with the small real badge on each number and letter. all for about 17 quid. about 120 from the shops.

do give them about 2 weeks for delivery though.

mcvie7
22-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Honestly used that site for about 4 years and between me and all my mates we've easy ordered about 100 tops all together with no problems. Delivery is usually 2 weeks

Do you stick to choosing your UK size when ordering?

--------
22-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Enter the Dragon is one of my favourite films. If I'm funding underground lairs like that for cool guys like Bruce Lee to sort out then I am all for it personally.

You're funding sweat-shops and organised crime, actually.

But then, you're doing that anyway if you buy Nike, Adidas, Gap etc.

http://www.waronwant.org/overseas-work/sweatshops-and-plantations/hide/inform/17518-restricted-rights-migrant-women-workers-in-thailand-cambodia-and-malaysia

hibsmad
22-08-2012, 02:44 PM
ordered from them for ages and always spot on replica jerseys, no one has ever noticed the difference.

last seasons real madrid home shirt was a cracker, long sleeved and all the officiall patches and 7 and ronaldo on the back, officiall real madrid numbering and lettering with the small real badge on each number and letter. all for about 17 quid. about 120 from the shops.

do give them about 2 weeks for delivery though.

What site is it you order from?

Footballkitstore seem to be the cheapest but also have the virus warning.

Ross4356
22-08-2012, 03:34 PM

Superb