PDA

View Full Version : Moaning managers

Hexham Hibee
19-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Paw Broon, Sheils, Uncle Fester McGlynn, Neil Lennon, Butcher, McCall, Lomas....bunch of moaning minnies. (I'm uncertain about Houston & Smith)

Meanwhile Fenlon, Adams and Danny Lennon seem to rise above the need to blame everyone but themselves.

Uncle Fester must be a good bet to be first to go this season too.

Hibercelona
19-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I think it will go

1) McGlynn
2) Brown
3) N. Lennon

Which is funny, because many football fans are tipping Fenlon for the sack.

Keith_M
19-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Paw Broon, Sheils, Uncle Fester McGlynn, Neil Lennon, Butcher, McCall, Lomas....bunch of moaning minnies. (I'm uncertain about Houston & Smith)

Meanwhile Fenlon, Adams and Danny Lennon seem to rise above the need to blame everyone but themselves.

Uncle Fester must be a good bet to be first to go this season too.

Which wouldn't be entirely fair, as the team is almost unrecognisable from last season.

He is the manager that (finally) got the thankless task of having to make do with players they can actually afford, an unusual situation for a lot of Hearts fans.

easty
19-08-2012, 11:36 AM
He is the manager that (finally) got the thankless task of having to make do with players they can actually afford,

I'm not sure about that...I think they've still got a squad of players that they cant actually afford.

Keith_M
19-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I'm not sure about that...I think they've still got a squad of players that they cant actually afford.

Probably true so maybe I put it the wrong way.

Could be it's more accurate to say that he's the manager suffering with the long awaited 'cutting of the cloth'. I think they could possibly get worse, if anything.

neilmartinrocks
19-08-2012, 12:26 PM
As far as wingeing, moaning, greetinpussedness Lennon wins hands down!!:greengrin

Frazerbob
19-08-2012, 12:58 PM
OK, I'll admit it. After the debacle at Tannadice a couple of weeks ago, I weighed in on Fenlon to wiin the SPL Sack Race. He was 6/1 second favourite behind Steve Lomas who was 11/8 with Paddy Power. Fester was about 12/1 IIRC. The market has since been pulled I think.

2 weeks later and it looks like a case of "a fool and his money......." :greengrin