PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle (v Spurs)

blackpoolhibs
18-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Do they score any scrappy goals? 1-0 Ba. :top marks

Sean1875
18-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Is it just me or at stages of the game today do the commentators just seem to give up speaking? Been a couple of times where theyve just not said anything at al for a good while..

Macaroon
18-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Is it just me or at stages of the game today do the commentators just seem to give up speaking? Been a couple of times where theyve just not said anything at al for a good while..

I think commentators speak too much. Football isn't the same without them especially when there is a dramatic goal etc. But when nothing really is happening it's tedious when they try to fill the silence with "Collocini with the ball, playing it back to Krul, and now wide to Santon... back to Krul.." and so on.

Regardless, Ba :top marks

easty
18-08-2012, 06:05 PM
I think commentators speak too much. Football isn't the same without them especially when there is a dramatic goal etc. But when nothing really is happening it's tedious when they try to fill the silence with "Collocini with the ball, playing it back to Krul, and now wide to Santon... back to Krul.." and so on.

Regardless, Ba :top marks

Collocini isnt even playing! They sound like rubbish commentators.

twiceinathens
18-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Hard to say much about that display of generally turgid ineptitude. A bit of excitement in the last ten minutes but a stream of misplaced passes and players being caught on the ball. If this is representative of the Premier league- and these are supposed to be two of the better sides - then its not worth watching.(Yes I know this is a bit of a cheek from a fan of Hibs in recent times:kettle:)