PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Scott

ivan03
18-08-2012, 11:57 AM
with Lewis out for up to 6 weeks, and welshy now left the club i dont think it would be a bad idea bring jimmy scott back in. Him and Deegs would be pretty solid in the middle of the park!

Hibstrooper
18-08-2012, 12:05 PM
with Lewis out for up to 6 weeks, and welshy now left the club i dont think it would be a bad idea bring jimmy scott back in. Him and Deegs would be pretty solid in the middle of the park!

Would much rather have Claros. Not sure we will see Scott in a Hibs top again.

darrenmcintosh2
18-08-2012, 12:09 PM

Agreed mate. Jimmy Scott would do a a job along side deegs. Both players willing too throw theirselves at a brick wall. Jimmy just needs too be playing more to gain consistency. Would like too to see him back in a cabbage shirt

lucky
18-08-2012, 12:11 PM
He is out injured for RC but more importantly he is never good enough for Hibs

Ozyhibby
18-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Jimmy Scott is rubbish and should never wear a Hibs strip again.

darrenmcintosh2
18-08-2012, 12:15 PM
PF obviously sees something their otherwise he would be out the door along with the rest of calderwoods mistakes. He isn't afraid too put a in a challenge. And can crack the ball well he just needs game time. He will have a good season with county this season.

Forza Fred
18-08-2012, 01:05 PM
PF obviously sees something their otherwise he would be out the door along with the rest of calderwoods mistakes. He isn't afraid too put a in a challenge. And can crack the ball well he just needs game time. He will have a good season with county this season.

Fenlon would offload Scott in a minute if he could get someone to take him.

He will not play for Hibs again.

Was the source of ' negative press leaks'allegedly in the past, and not wanted.

Eyrie
18-08-2012, 07:16 PM
If Fenlon thought he could see something worthwhile in Scott then he would have kept him at Hibs. The only reason he is away on loan is because no-one wanted to take him permanently.

chrisski33
18-08-2012, 07:23 PM
As mentioned shudnt wear a hibs top again and i dont wanna see another thread about him on here! :-)

keep the faith
18-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Jimmy Scott is rubbish and should never wear a Hibs strip again.

Cant really add to that.

essexhibee
18-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Absolute huddy. Offers nothing but numerous fouls and free kicks for the opposition.

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-08-2012, 07:48 PM
The only purpose that signing Martin Scott on such a lengthy contract served, was to tick of another marker on the list that showed just how bad things had become. Brutal, sturdy type that is everything that we are not, and don't want to be.

maturehibby
18-08-2012, 07:54 PM
After seeing the players perform I dont not think he is close to the calibre of any of the players who were on the park today

SMAXXA
18-08-2012, 08:29 PM
Fenlon would offload Scott in a minute if he could get someone to take him.

He will not play for Hibs again.

Was the source of ' negative press leaks'allegedly in the past, and not wanted.

Wrong and wrong, Pat acyually really rates Scott however he's told him he can't deal with him as a person with the attitude he has. Incidentally corky from county says Jimmy is an absolute great guy to have in the dressing room, although mad as a hatter. I think you will find if JS has a cracking season at county this year and grows up a bit he will be back in a hibs jersey next year, if PF is still there of course (may get the spurs job when AVB gets hoofef :-) )

basehibby
18-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Hard worker with lots of energy but can hardly remember him finding a Hibs player with a pass! Well rid IMO.

neilmartinrocks
18-08-2012, 08:51 PM
So is the guys name MARTIN or JIMMY?

Just asking bevause the only Jimmy Scott i ken is a jazz singer.

iHIBS
18-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Gave 100% when he pulled on a hibs top, wether he was good enough or not, how many others can you say that about !!!!!!!!!!

Northernhibee
18-08-2012, 10:24 PM
Gave 100% when he pulled on a hibs top, wether he was good enough or not, how many others can you say that about !!!!!!!!!!

You could say that about all our players in the last two games, it's refreshing to see.

DH1875
18-08-2012, 10:30 PM

Sign me up then. I guarantee I'll give you 110% every game :thumbsup:.

Judas Iscariot
18-08-2012, 10:37 PM
There's more chance of me playin for Hibs...

AJWisme
18-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I just hope some people are on the wind up here. This is the man that managed to stop a ball going out in the opponents half for a shy for us by sliding and hoofing the ball out for a corner to the opposition.

I don't understand how anyone can rate him as a footballer, imposter IMO and will be disgusted if he comes back.

Bookkeeper
18-08-2012, 11:11 PM
Scott is typical of the standard of player we've signed over the last few years that brought us to the brink of relegation. Onwards and upwards with a bit of quality in the side now.
:pfgwa

Woodrow
19-08-2012, 12:48 AM
[QUOTE=Just asking bevause the only Jimmy Scott i ken is a jazz singer.[/QUOTE]
Aye ... and his name is Ronnie

PJ IronHIbee
19-08-2012, 09:30 AM
Scott & Ross County are a perfect match.
He never has been and never will be good enough for Hibs.

neilmartinrocks
19-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Martin Scott Jimmy Scott

jiggerman
19-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Scott's dire. It amazes me anyone thinks otherwise. Agree with poster who said he is the sort of player who had taken us to the brink of relegation.

Scouse Hibee
19-08-2012, 01:18 PM
The .net illness of selective memory regarding players and their abilities.

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2012, 01:46 PM

..who played the sax.:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
19-08-2012, 01:47 PM
So is the guys name MARTIN or JIMMY?

Just asking bevause the only Jimmy Scott i ken is a jazz singer.

Did this guy not play in the same team as your namesake? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Scott_(footballer)

Squealing pig
19-08-2012, 02:10 PM
Think the guy has something would welcome him back after loan try sending Stevenson out he has to prove his worth.

Jonnyboy
19-08-2012, 10:11 PM
Think the guy has something would welcome him back after loan try sending Stevenson out he has to prove his worth.

There's more chance of John McGlynn winning manager of the year. Scott is mince and Lewis has nothing to prove