PDA

View Full Version : Sean Welsh

scoopyboy
17-08-2012, 07:30 PM
I've been checking Partick match reports to monitor Sean's progress and he looks to have started the season well.

However I noticed he was substituted the other night against Queens Park after 8 minutes, I'm hoping its not another bad one.

Anybody have any info?

Scooter
17-08-2012, 07:36 PM
A very sore knock to the head hopes to be ok for sat but looking the the photo he tweeted I'd doubt it

Billy Whizz
17-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Studs in the face I heard

kev1875
17-08-2012, 07:38 PM
He got booted in the face. Stitches in a cut according to his twitter.

Iggy Pope
17-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Studs in the face I heard

Hope Martin Scott has a good alibi

Jonnyboy
17-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Hope he recovers soon and gets back to playing. He's missed far too much football the laddie and his career has suffered because of that. Was one of the best youngsters I've seen coming through the ranks but injury cost him dear.

BTW, as an aside, I had a wee look at the PT official site. Two things caught the eye. The horrendous away strip and the fact that lapsed ST holders were getting phone calls which sounds familiar only this time it was the players making those calls :greengrin

oconnors_strip
17-08-2012, 07:44 PM
A very sore knock to the head hopes to be ok for sat but looking the the photo he tweeted I'd doubt it

hope the link works. looks a nasty one

https://twitter.com/#!/welshdogg4/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FRKCR9D9T

Jonnyboy
17-08-2012, 07:48 PM
hope the link works. looks a nasty one

https://twitter.com/#!/welshdogg4/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FRKCR9D9T

Jeezo. He needs to stop playing against Jimmy Scott :greengrin

EdinMike
17-08-2012, 07:53 PM
Looks a sare'yin ! Anyone have any details on how it actually happened ? Did a dodgy ref miss the incident :wink:

down-the-slope
17-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Hope he recovers soon and gets back to playing. He's missed far too much football the laddie and his career has suffered because of that. Was one of the best youngsters I've seen coming through the ranks but injury cost him dear.

BTW, as an aside, I had a wee look at the PT official site. Two things caught the eye. The horrendous away strip and the fact that lapsed ST holders were getting phone calls which sounds familiar only this time it was the players making those calls :greengrin

:greengrin one upmanship