PDA

View Full Version : Yams John McGlynn is a total fud trumpet

Off the bar
16-08-2012, 05:55 PM
listening to sportsound, McGlynn talking about Templetons assault on McPake, suggesting that 'flair' players like Templetit need protecting and if he'd been protected he would'nt have kicked out at McP, then moves on to talking about the liverpool tie and infers that his players should be giving liverpools flair players a bit of a kicking to keep them quiet. the man is a total fud. FACT. END OF.

lucky
16-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Heard him on STV news. Total clown. He will be the first SPL manager sacked this season.

Mikey
16-08-2012, 06:00 PM
"Thread Title of the Year" award has just been all wrapped up :greengrin

Off the bar
16-08-2012, 06:01 PM

no other way to sum him up!

Phil D. Rolls
16-08-2012, 06:05 PM
listening to sportsound, McGlynn talking about Templetons assault on McPake, suggesting that 'flair' players like Templetit need protecting and if he'd been protected he would'nt have kicked out at McP, then moves on to talking about the liverpool tie and infers that his players should be giving liverpools flair players a bit of a kicking to keep them quiet. the man is a total fud. FACT. END OF.

Yam manager....fud.....eh, is the Pope still a Catholic? :hmmm:

Carheenlea
16-08-2012, 06:06 PM

You would be as well closing the thread. Nothing more can be added that the thread title doesn`t take care of.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Mcglynn could be the next Stevie Fail.

Tricla
16-08-2012, 06:16 PM
No arguments here.

Hibs7
16-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Uncle Fester with sunglasses won't last long, a few more displays like Sunday and he will be gone.

frazeHFC
16-08-2012, 06:20 PM
Glad he's been promoted from fud to total fud. How long until he reaches uber fud status? :greengrin

Saorsa
16-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Mcglynn could be the next Stevie Fail.:agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/StoutfacedGingertwat4.gif

Phil D. Rolls
16-08-2012, 06:22 PM

After their misjudgement in appointing someone of Sergio's manners and class, it's good to see they have resorted to type with the latest janitor. Oh, and with Gary Locke working his way through his Scotvec, it's a matter of time till we get some real quality fuddery from the PBS again. Quite looking forward to the new season now.

Saorsa
16-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Uncle Fester with sunglasses won't last long, a few more displays like Sunday and he will be gone.
:faf:

Pretty Boy
16-08-2012, 06:38 PM
Sacked by January.

Either that or Vlad will show the same stubborness he did with Fail and it will be bottom 6 for the yams.

tamig
16-08-2012, 06:41 PM

Aye, the same Stevie Fail that managed to gub us.

Bostonhibby
16-08-2012, 06:41 PM
You never know, he could be the most amusing target of them all - except Rix obviously :greengrin

Hibs7
16-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Would prefer bottom six and struggling to avoid Relegation. Bunch of ******s.

Iggy Pope
16-08-2012, 06:42 PM
After their misjudgement in appointing someone of Sergio's manners and class, it's good to see they have resorted to type with the latest janitor. Oh, and with Gary Locke working his way through his Scotvec, it's a matter of time till we get some real quality fuddery from the PBS again. Quite looking forward to the new season now.

Brilliant.
:top marks

Baldy Foghorn
16-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Heard him on STV news. Total clown. He will be the first SPL manager sacked this season.

He came across as a classless welt.....Yams and him are perfect for each other

Cabbage East
16-08-2012, 06:49 PM
McGlynn has a certain 'look' to him. Does anyone agree?

Sylar
16-08-2012, 06:52 PM
He didn't say anything particularly disagreeable until he made a complete hypocrite of himself, calling on his players to do the very thing he was condemning.

Silly really.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Aye, the same Stevie Fail that managed to gub us.

Don't recall Fail's record being that good against us?

Barney McGrew
16-08-2012, 06:55 PM

Don't recall Fail's record against anyone being that good :greengrin

The_Sauz
16-08-2012, 07:27 PM
He can't be that bad...he is part of the Scotland back-room staff! Not bad for a former Div 1 manager :confused:

Jonnyboy
16-08-2012, 07:31 PM

He does indeed. I reckon he's been smashed in the puss a few times

Baldy Foghorn
16-08-2012, 07:35 PM

They should make a new law, that you must smash him in the puss or be fined:greengrin

3pm

Who would want to do such a thing?

> Be disappointed with less than 50 replies <

NORTHERNHIBBY
Doesnae strike me as a world class manager, but then, what do I know?

Jonnyboy
16-08-2012, 07:37 PM
They should make a new law, that you must smash him in the puss or be fined:greengrin

Only on Hibs.net could we get the answer before the question is asked :greengrin

lobster
16-08-2012, 07:38 PM

Quality, quality post. :top marks
Things are looking up...:aok:

3pm
16-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Only on Hibs.net could we get the answer before the question is asked :greengrin

That's standard!

Jonnyboy
16-08-2012, 07:39 PM
That's standard!

Aye, but it's gold standard :wink:

Hermit Crab
16-08-2012, 07:47 PM
The mans a throbber like their fans....... We've known that for years though.

Billy Whizz
16-08-2012, 07:53 PM
At long last something to laugh about in Hibs.net, been too many gloomy stories of late

tamig
16-08-2012, 08:05 PM

I think he was the CIS Cup party pooper.

VickMackie
16-08-2012, 08:08 PM
I'm watching Sportscene now and he was saying if the ref gave a free kick against templeton earlier it might not have reached the stage where he kicked out.

Tit.

Jonnyboy
16-08-2012, 08:10 PM
I'm watching Sportscene now and he was saying if the ref gave a free kick against templeton earlier it might not have reached the stage where he kicked out.

Tit.

Aye and if his faither had pulled out a bit earlier we wouldnae have tae look at that fud face

weecounty hibby
16-08-2012, 08:14 PM
He is coming across as a complete bellend. After the near human Sergio they are back to complete twats who are absolutely obsessed with Hibs. Listen to his comments after Sunday. What an embarrasment. "Aye they were as up for it as they will ever be......... but they still couldn't beat us" That's the stuff of 10 year olds in the playground. Certainty to be the first manager sacked this year.

VickMackie
16-08-2012, 08:16 PM
Aye and if his faither had pulled out a bit earlier we wouldnae have tae look at that fud face

:tee hee:

Hermit Crab
16-08-2012, 08:20 PM

He should have jumped off at Haymarket.......

DevonLoch
16-08-2012, 08:25 PM

McGlynn's long lost brother

http://www.imsmarketing.co.uk/images/mcglynslonglostbrother.jpg

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2012, 08:28 PM
I think he was the CIS Cup party pooper.

Got at least one draw at ER as well - I remember him leading the lap of honour.

As for McGlynn I heard himon the radio the other day talking about Taoil and how he couldn't play the full game beacuse of "that Ramadan hing".

Great way to describe it.

nonshinyfinish
16-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Guy's a prize bawbag.

DaveF
16-08-2012, 08:35 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Saorsa
16-08-2012, 08:36 PM

http://www.imsmarketing.co.uk/images/mcglynslonglostbrother.jpghttp://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/fall_off_chair_laughing.gif

Craig_in_Prague
16-08-2012, 08:37 PM
sorry but looks a kiddy fiddler imho.

Dr Jimmy
16-08-2012, 08:39 PM
:agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/StoutfacedGingertwat4.gif

Is Fail still involved with football?

Edinburgh Green
16-08-2012, 08:40 PM
The boy is a helmet! Plus he'd be out of his depth in a puddle.

Saorsa
16-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Is Fail still involved with football?U19s at the smellies according tae wiki, how current that is is anybodies guess

Danderhall Hibs
16-08-2012, 08:42 PM

He was at Celtic on the youth side I think.

leither17
16-08-2012, 08:43 PM

Aye he never misses getting a fixed odds coupon on a sat

allezsauzee
16-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I prefer when then have a w*nk as a manager. When they had Csaba Laszlo, i found myself quite liking the guy and it was most unsettling

Saorsa
16-08-2012, 09:02 PM
:hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmWsi4PtJj0

bawheid
16-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutant.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 09:18 PM

Tit.
Basically he wanted the ref to give a free kick before a foul had been committed? Did he think Thomson was the ref?

hibees 7062
16-08-2012, 09:19 PM
Sure hes managed them twice against us , lost one , drew one

Leishy1995
16-08-2012, 09:20 PM
He lives up the road from me. Next to a really bad library. I've yet to ask him if he understands even what he's talking about never mind if we're meant too.

weedgiehibbie
16-08-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm sure when he was talking about the Liverpool game he said "they probably have better players"

Eh? Naw wee man!!!Probably? nae doubt about it ya wee "total fud" :greengrin not only do Liverpool definately have better players but far better players and will have no problem hammering your lot with ther under 19's :wink:

But fair play tae ye son for having a little bit of sence though for seeimg a tiny bit of sence - Mad Vlad will be after you though for not talking the talk and not saying Liverpool will be gubbed :greengrin

McD
16-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Have just had a row off the other half for continual bursts of laughter reading this thread

:thumbsup:

matty_f
16-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Is there a list of words that we shouldn't use to describe him because they'd be politically incorrect?

I'm thinking at school I'd probably have described him as a spazmoid or something like that, but I wouldn't use that phrase now because it's unacceptable. Any other descriptive words for him that we should avoid?

Mikey
16-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Is there a list of words that we shouldn't use to describe him because they'd be politically incorrect?

I'm thinking at school I'd probably have described him as a spazmoid or something like that, but I wouldn't use that phrase now because it's unacceptable. Any other descriptive words for him that we should avoid?

Splendid chap :agree:

renato
16-08-2012, 09:43 PM

Mong?

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Mong?

Yip, definitely would have been able to get away with that back in the day but if anyone calls him that on this (or any other) thread, we'll have to delete it.

So nobody call John McGlynn a mong. Or a 'tard.

Big Frank
16-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Yip, definitely would have been able to get away with that back in the day but if anyone calls him that on this (or any other) thread, we'll have to delete it.

Does that mean calling him a ****ing roaster is out as well?

TomoHFC
16-08-2012, 10:19 PM

http://www.imsmarketing.co.uk/images/mcglynslonglostbrother.jpg :rotflmao::faf:

Cabbage East
16-08-2012, 10:27 PM
Let's be honest, the boy looks like a nonce. A massive, massive nonce. And let's face it, they have form for that.

Sorry but it needed said.

renato
16-08-2012, 10:34 PM

Thanks for clearing that up. Definitely won't be calling him a mong or any other politically incorrect term, of which quite a few spring to mind...

To be honest, he's shaping up to be your standard, jakey yam janny and that's perfectly adequate for me.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Does that mean calling him a ****ing roaster is out as well?

I think we are ok with that one. :aok:

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Let's be honest, the boy looks like a nonce. A massive, massive nonce. And let's face it, they have form for that.

Think nonce is probably one to avoid, think you can get away with it if you say he looks like one because that's subjective isn't it, and you can sort of see your point when you think of photo fits on crimewatch and that, but so long as you don't say he is a nonce we can probably let it go.

Hibernia&Alba
16-08-2012, 10:41 PM

Too far, mate. Nobody should be labelled in that way without evidence.

Total fud is fine. As a Hearts manager he automatically falls into this category, and there's nothing he can say that can redeem him of complete fuddery for the rest of his life. He is now lost to humanity.

Cabbage East
16-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Think nonce is probably one to avoid, think you can get away with it if you say he looks like one because that's subjective isn't it, and you can sort of see your point when you think of photo fits on crimewatch and that, but so long as you don't say he is a nonce we can probably let it go.

I said he looks like one. I specifically did not say he was one.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:43 PM
I said he looks like one. I specifically did not say he was one.

I know :wink:

VickMackie
16-08-2012, 10:52 PM

Him, Potter and Thomson. That's how the three of them would line up on an Olympic podium collecting their medals for the best Paeodo lookalike in the Georgie 2012 games.

surreyhibbie
16-08-2012, 10:58 PM
His comments after Sunday marked him down as a fud for me immediately. Something along the lines of "Hibs couldn't beat us when we were poor"

Classless tw@

Pedantic_Hibee
16-08-2012, 11:21 PM
His ma got in the way of a ham shank.

matty_f
16-08-2012, 11:34 PM
His ma got in the way of a ham shank.
Davie Dodds woud have been his dad but the dog beat him up the stairs.

Pedantic_Hibee
16-08-2012, 11:36 PM
Davie Dodds woud have been his dad but the dog beat him up the stairs.

Davie Dodds, hahaha!! That man is a walking billboard for safe sex!!

Phil D. Rolls
17-08-2012, 12:10 AM

Best laugh since I realised Levein was serious when he selected a D3 player, less than a week after saying no one in D3 could get a game.

As for a list of words: intellectual; erudite; polite; modest; tasteful and ironic, spring to mind.

Waxy
17-08-2012, 05:44 AM
Mcglynn is a bit slow like one of them chinese cars. Is it a yong car? No i think its a wang car. Thats it. Mcglynn is a wang car.

renato
17-08-2012, 05:48 AM
He's acting like a welt. A classless, yam welt at that.

poolman
17-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Unbelievable :dummytit:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-boss-john-mcglynn-says-1265263

Barney McGrew
17-08-2012, 07:11 AM
Unbelievable :dummytit:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hearts-boss-john-mcglynn-says-1265263

I wonder if he was thinking the same thing when Black went through Sparky in the cup final?

biggineurope
17-08-2012, 07:58 AM
He does look similar to a Bloat Faced Warthog, only my opinion though.

basehibby
17-08-2012, 08:14 AM

Can I call him a Jamboloid???

calumhibee1
17-08-2012, 08:14 AM
McGlynn is a welt. Somebody described him as Uncle Fester in sunglasses, I think that is the perfect description of him.

Kato
17-08-2012, 08:31 AM
I think it's unfair to call McGlyn all these childsih names and throw abuse at him in the manner we are seeing on this thread. I met him once and he couldn't have been more helpfull or nicer. I got on a bus, put my fare in the machine, asked for a single and my ticket appeared really fast out of the dispenser - all because McGlynn was behind the wheel. At least I think it was him.

HIBERNIAN-0762
17-08-2012, 08:36 AM

Priceless...:not worth

Phil D. Rolls
17-08-2012, 08:39 AM
I think it's unfair to call McGlyn all these childsih names and throw abuse at him in the manner we are seeing on this thread. I met him once and he couldn't have been more helpfull or nicer. I got on a bus, put my fare in the machine, asked for a single and my ticket appeared really fast out of the dispenser - all because McGlynn was behind the wheel. At least I think it was him.

:faf: :top marks

Aldo
17-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Just reading more comments from that fud
"without opening a can of worms I don't think our key players were allowed to play" "we got harsh treatment and Templetons in particular was severe". Awe poor wee laddie. Problem was his bottle crashed and he resorted to thuggery.

No wait brought up in the Levein mould of complete and utter Fu k witts so that explains it.

Knobber if the highest order.

What a lot of ****ing *****. I cannot recall any Hibs player being booked for a tackle on Templeton".

Also suggested he was "running up a blind alley with 3 or 4 Hibs players around him and the laddie felt intimidated"

No wait again let's just let the wee laddie run thro we don't want to scare him. It's a mans game mcfud get yur wee boys to toughen up or if they're no up to it.... Don't play then.

Cock

Pedantic_Hibee
17-08-2012, 09:20 AM
We simply played Hearts at the same game they've thrown at us for years now.

They're going downhill and he's bricking it.

Danderhall Hibs
17-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Correct. They've been kicking us off the park for years and laughing at our "flair" players. Boots on the other foot now and hopefully it's going to be kicking Templetons arse.

Phil MaGlass
17-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Can I call him a Jamboloid???

thats it, the word I have been looking for, this thread is f,n ace, been a while since I had such a laugh on here.

They are all Jamboloids hahahahaha,

Baldy Foghorn
17-08-2012, 10:16 AM
Jose Quitongo's

seven nowt
17-08-2012, 10:18 AM

Templeton needed a hard tackle on him. It kept him quiet for the rest of the game, didn't it? Yet again, well done McPake!

Pretty Boy
17-08-2012, 10:18 AM
John get a bit confused when he has a good idea.

http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4069/4231223931_6183ca0276.jpg

SurferRosa
17-08-2012, 10:26 AM
I get the the heebie-jeebies when i`ve to look at the whining, jambo runt......he looks like some sort of failed genetic experiment. He reminds me of " The Thing "......I keep expecting his heid to fall off, sprout crabs legs and scuttle across the floor.

Pretty Boy
17-08-2012, 10:32 AM
I get the the heebie-jeebies when i`ve to look at the whining, jambo runt......he looks like some sort of failed genetic experiment. He reminds me of " The Thing "......I keep expecting his heid to fall off, sprout crabs legs and scuttle across the floor.

Hmmmmmmm

http://tanyaeby.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spider-baby.jpg

Phil D. Rolls
17-08-2012, 10:44 AM

I think the poor guy has enough insight to realise that if he's in charge, then something's not right.

Hmmmmmmm

http://tanyaeby.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/spider-baby.jpg

So let me get this clear: is he a jambo with a human's head; or,is he human with a jambo's head? Please don't tell me he's just a jambo with a jambo's head.

Hibercelona
17-08-2012, 10:50 AM
He seems raging.

Hopefully we give him many more reasons to be raging after each and every derby.

allezsauzee
17-08-2012, 12:01 PM
So nothing to do with a lack of discipline on the wee yam fud's part then? All to do with him being singled out. Templeton is a diving wee bassa and if anything the SFA should be on the lookout for his diving/off the ball kicks rather than 'protecting' him. Incidentally i'm pretty sure Hearts committed more fouls than Hibs during the game, so who was kicking who?

southsider
17-08-2012, 01:06 PM
These must breed them like that down the old PBS. Did anyone hear an excuse for a Scotland boss slagging off the Hibs fans that attended E R for the Scotland game for booing Black ? If it was you....well done as they are well suited, a right pair of dicks together. Plays andy webster lol worst player on the park at the derby game. Levein is a joke and cannot support him even for Scotland. GGTTH !

AlbertK86
17-08-2012, 03:16 PM

Correct ... But you cannae be surprised

His old mentor and fellow Jambo potter levein is a master at contradicting himself

jdships
17-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Correct ... But you cannae be surprised

His old mentor and fellow Jambo potter levein is a master at contradicting himself

Boy is that correct :top marks
McGlynn reminds me of the old joke
' The Lights are on but there is no one in ' :aok:

Horse
17-08-2012, 05:11 PM
McGlynn is a typical Jambo Manager and should be treated with all the contempt that title deserves. He says that Templeton needed "protection" from the ref - Templeton was fouled by McPake and the ref gave a free kick, what more "protection" did McGlynn expect? Templeton then kicked McPake, a straight red card offence and the ref chose to take no action, again what more "protection" did McGlynn expect? Templeton is now banned for two games for the offence yet he was allowed to stay on the park which arguably cost us 2 points. McGlynn should be teaching his players to man up and take the rough with the smooth in what is a contact sport, however he is a typical jambo manager so he will continue to blame everyone else for his and Hearts failings instead.

The only two Hearts managers that I can remember who weren't typical jambo managers were Sergio and Czabo who I couldn't help but like which made me feel very uncomfortable! Thankfully the McGlynn/Locke inbred combo means I can get back to disliking Hearts Management team without even trying! They truly are a pathetic pair!

jon paul jones
18-08-2012, 04:07 PM
McGlynn is a tactical genius after his half time team talk against ICT today...2-0 up and a man up and he manages to horse it. Bet you he's as confused as a blind lesbian in a fishmongers right now in the post match press conference....

Laugh..... i nearly flatlined

hibees 7062
18-08-2012, 05:05 PM
5 straight wins and 15 goals , really struggling without Mcglynn eh :greengrin

Franck Stanton
18-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Aye, but they have just been knocked off the top of the "Ugliest Manager in the League" table.

Northernhibee
18-08-2012, 05:16 PM
Aye, but they have just been knocked off the top of the "Ugliest Manager in the League" table.

Hertz managers seem to be getting less and less hairy as time goes on. From 'Nae Eyebrows' Sergio to 'Uncle Fester' McGlynn.

oregonhibby
18-08-2012, 05:49 PM
McGlynn will be looking at his watch. He has less than a year before the Vladmeister removes him and then spouts forth about the lack of quality Scottish managers then reveals a deep dark secret about the wee man.

At least they will see eye to eye!

justlikebrazil
18-08-2012, 09:25 PM
On keekback Mcglynn is getting totaly slaughtered and most want him oot!! i think he is doing a smashing job so far :aok:

Northernhibee
18-08-2012, 09:36 PM
On keekback Mcglynn is getting totaly slaughtered and most want him oot!! i think he is doing a smashing job so far :aok:

McGlynn must stay :cb

Northernhibee
18-08-2012, 09:48 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19309037

If anything, we were too attacking because we drove forward with loads of bodies and if we didn't get a shot on goal or lost the ball at the edge of their box, there were big gaps and they could come out and attack us.

Total football from Hertz. Was like watching the famous five, but talentless, clueless, a crap manager on the touchline, playing for the wrong team and completely and utterly ****. In a pink bus shelter that needs a good dose of disinfectant.

:lolyam:

Macaroon
18-08-2012, 10:03 PM
John McGlynn is pish. :cb

truehibernian
18-08-2012, 10:20 PM

He has been taking instructions throughout games from Darren Murray which says it all for me. Against Saints DM was forever leaving the stand to deliver tactical instructions - I noticed on Alba today Darren was again seen in the tunnel doing the same. Hope the SFA rep saw this as technically this is not allowed 😉- then again it shows how inept McGlynn is in my opinion. For me Jankauskas is there merely to watch, report back, then take over .

drifter533814
18-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Someone on facebook mentioned that mcglynn reminded him of the guy who melts at the end of who framed roger rabbit, a fair likeness I thought, especially when he wears his dark glasses.

Andy Bee
19-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Someone on facebook mentioned that mcglynn reminded him of the guy who melts at the end of who framed roger rabbit, a fair likeness I thought, especially when he wears his dark glasses.

Judge Doom (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1dfkpOzcI1qm3s59.jpg) :faf:

jacomo
19-08-2012, 08:50 AM
John McGlynn is pish. :cb

Whoop whoop!

lapsedhibee
19-08-2012, 09:18 AM
Don't recall Fail's record against anyone being that good

That's only if you average it out over a reasonable period of time though. As Stevie himself never tired of illustrating, if you only take into account the games he did well in - for example, a game his team had just won - his record was really rather good.

PatHead
19-08-2012, 09:56 AM
He has been taking instructions throughout games from Darren Murray which says it all for me. Against Saints DM was forever leaving the stand to deliver tactical instructions - I noticed on Alba today Darren was again seen in the tunnel doing the same. Hope the SFA rep saw this as technically this is not allowed - then again it shows how inept McGlynn is in my opinion. For me Jankauskas is there merely to watch, report back, then take over .

Sorry but who is Darren Murray and why is he not allowed to speak?

matty_f
19-08-2012, 10:00 AM
That's only if you average it out over a reasonable period of time though. As Stevie himself never tired of illustrating, if you only take into account the games he did well in - for example, a game his team had just won - his record was really rather good.

:faf: So true!!

truehibernian
19-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Sorry but who is Darren Murray and why is he not allowed to speak?

Recently promoted U19s coach. Tunnel area has to be kept clear during games and instructions or coaching cannot be done by leaving stands unless you are allowed in the technical area. I don't think Darren is. But he has been giving McGlynn tactical instructions throughout games. That for me shows McG as quite weak in management. And there can be only one reason Jankauskas is there.

I hope McGlynn remains......as Hearts will suffer 😊

PatHead
19-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Recently promoted U19s coach. Tunnel area has to be kept clear during games and instructions or coaching cannot be done by leaving stands unless you are allowed in the technical area. I don't think Darren is. But he has been giving McGlynn tactical instructions throughout games. That for me shows McG as quite weak in management. And there can be only one reason Jankauskas is there.

I hope McGlynn remains......as Hearts will suffer 

Thanks, learn something new every day.

truehibernian
19-08-2012, 10:25 AM
Thanks, learn something new every day.

I need to check mate but I think the 4th official needs to keep people from entering the tunnel area and interfering with the technical area. It's something I noticed at both their home games. I think McGlynn is out his depth big time and for that reason hope he stays 😊

renato
19-08-2012, 10:34 AM
TH - they were close to appointing Darren last January, so not surprised to hear he's the one giving "steer" to McGlynn.

As you say, let's hope they persevere with the current set up for as long as possible :-)

Phil D. Rolls
19-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I really hope no-one loses their job over this.

Northernhibee
19-08-2012, 06:41 PM
John McGlynn will need at least two or three seasons to turn Hearts around. FFS, dinnae punt him before then. They'll be reunited with their Sevco mates sooner rather than later :lolyam:

Iggy Pope
19-08-2012, 07:30 PM

Tells me that Darren doesnt come over a bundle either! Does he have the same ******ed features as U. Fester?

heretoday
19-08-2012, 09:14 PM
McG will make a prize fool of himself before too long. He's that chippy type who doesn't react well to pressure. If they lose Webster or Zaliukas to injury they'll fall apart.

I can see him doing a Jim McLean in a post-match interview!

Jonnyboy
19-08-2012, 10:02 PM
It's kinda sad that he might not be there for the next Derby or we could have sung "One Uncle Fester, there's only one Uncle Fester"

Baldy Foghorn
19-08-2012, 10:07 PM
It's kinda sad that he might not be there for the next Derby or we could have sung "One Uncle Fester, there's only one Uncle Fester"

I dont want to hear that being sung, for obvious reasons:rolleyes:

Jonnyboy
19-08-2012, 10:18 PM
I dont want to hear that being sung, for obvious reasons:rolleyes:

:faf:

Phil D. Rolls
26-08-2012, 06:22 PM
Keep up the good work John!

Northernhibee
26-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Agent Fester has been doing a cracking job so far :greengrin

They've got Fester, we've got Fenlon.

Spending within your means is a bitch, eh yams? :lolyam:

Minder
26-08-2012, 06:36 PM
An amazing likeness to uncle fester, must be related.

http://ll-media.tmz.com/2011/01/10/0110-jared-lee-loughner-bn-credit.jpg

muzzhfc
26-08-2012, 06:57 PM
It gives me even more joy playing sunshine on leith while driving through the georgie slums with uncle fester at the helm

Spike Mandela
26-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Vlad will bin him before Christmas.

blairwallace
26-08-2012, 07:02 PM

no! i won't allow it! :boo hoo:

Northernhibee
26-08-2012, 07:08 PM
We should get a petition to present to Uncle Vlad to keep Fester in charge.

hibees 7062
26-08-2012, 07:09 PM

No we must protest , F.M.S ,Fester Must Stay :agree:

Kato
26-08-2012, 07:13 PM
I got on his bus the other day and despite me giving him a dig about not being to beat Liverpool's Ladies Team he took my fare, gave me my ticket and drove as well as could be expected during the festival. Took the roundabout at Picardy Place really smoothly. Nice guy. At least I think it was him.

Northernhibee
26-08-2012, 07:19 PM
No we must protest , F.M.S ,Fester Must Stay :agree:

If we're doing acronyms, then "Give (mc)Glynn Total Trust, Hearts" has a ring to it.

hibees 7062
26-08-2012, 08:07 PM
If we're doing acronyms, then "Give (mc)Glynn Total Trust, Hearts" has a ring to it.

:top marks

Phil D. Rolls
26-08-2012, 08:13 PM

Please no! Gary Locke is nearly ready to take over. Fester is a decent guy, but with Mr Hearts in charge we could be in for a really miserable time.

I got on his bus the other day and despite me giving him a dig about not being to beat Liverpool's Ladies Team he took my fare, gave me my ticket and drove as well as could be expected during the festival. Took the roundabout at Picardy Place really smoothly. Nice guy. At least I think it was him.

Are you sure, he dropped me off at South Bridge on the 29. Wished me a good evening. I must say the way he dealt with confused tourists was exemplary. He also dealt with some unruly youths who got on at Frederick Street, in a firm and dignified manner. A credit to the city.

Hibercelona
26-08-2012, 08:31 PM

They've got Fester, we've got Fenlon.

They are still overspending, just not to the same degree as before.

mca
26-08-2012, 08:33 PM

( They've got Fester, we've got Fenlon ).

well done that man - thats a Great idea for a new song for the derby.. :aok:

JIm
26-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Theres already some rumours doing the rounds that he won't be in charge past December and Jankauskas will take over.

Pretty Boy
26-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Apparently some of the yams are quite happy with a draw today.

The big teamers though are insisting as the team who have set their standards a bit higher than the rest and as the obvious 'next best' they should never be happy with a draw at the 'likes of Aberdeen'.

Personally I think McGlynn is making a steady start at making a total pigs ear of the job and he just needs that first defeat to get the ball rolling properly.

Phil D. Rolls
26-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Theres already some rumours doing the rounds that he won't be in charge past December and Jankauskas will take over.

Will this affect the 29 bus? I need that for my nights out at the Oak. :eek:

PatHead
26-08-2012, 10:07 PM

Stop trying to ruin a good weekend

Hibrandenburg
26-08-2012, 10:19 PM
It gives me even more joy playing sunshine on leith while driving through the georgie slums with uncle fester at the helm

Wow, Uncle Fester is your chauffeur! Cool!

Kato
27-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Please no! Gary Locke is nearly ready to take over. Fester is a decent guy, but with Mr Hearts in charge we could be in for a really miserable time.

Are you sure, he dropped me off at South Bridge on the 29. Wished me a good evening. I must say the way he dealt with confused tourists was exemplary. He also dealt with some unruly youths who got on at Frederick Street, in a firm and dignified manner. A credit to the city.

Split shift? Maybe it was one of those "lookie-likies", surely not though.

Kaiser1962
27-08-2012, 06:23 AM
They are still overspending, just not to the same degree as before.

We (and them) are only guessing that this is the case. Last accounts published suggested that, while wages were down ever so slightly, their overall operating losses, prior to UBIG's financial intervention, were worse than the previous season.

NatureBoy
27-08-2012, 07:16 AM
I've been an active reader of the forum for many years but I've made a decision to do less work and start giving the odd post here and there.
Anyway on to Mr McGlynn is it just me or does anyone else think he resembles the Dude who meets his tragic end by melting in 'THE DIP' at the end of 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?'

bighairyfaeleith
27-08-2012, 07:41 AM
Split shift? Maybe it was one of those "lookie-likies", surely not though.

maybe he hasn't been paid yet so needs a second job, nah that wouldn't happen at hearts:greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
28-08-2012, 05:16 AM

Craig Brown criticises the Yam bams (particularly Zaliukas) for hacking his attacking players.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4507297/Brown-wants-action-on-bully-boy-tactics.html

One wonders if McGlynn has any comment about this?

Hibby_Paul
28-08-2012, 07:08 AM
I've been an active reader of the forum for many years but I've made a decision to do less work and start giving the odd post here and there.
Anyway on to Mr McGlynn is it just me or does anyone else think he resembles the Dude who meets his tragic end by melting in 'THE DIP' at the end of 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?'

Excellent shout NatureBoy

This is uncanny.

http://metropolitanlady.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/judge_doom1.jpg

#FromTheCapital
28-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Craig Brown criticises the Yam bams (particularly Zaliukas) for hacking his attacking players.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/4507297/Brown-wants-action-on-bully-boy-tactics.html

One wonders if McGlynn has any comment about this?

Hmmm Craig browns comments about hearts are identical to John mcglynns comments about us in the derby. Mcglynn is either incredibly thick or just a prick, I think it's a bit of both tbh

RyeSloan
28-08-2012, 12:25 PM
Apparently some of the yams are quite happy with a draw today.

The big teamers though are insisting as the team who have set their standards a bit higher than the rest and as the obvious 'next best' they should never be happy with a draw at the 'likes of Aberdeen'.

Personally I think McGlynn is making a steady start at making a total pigs ear of the job and he just needs that first defeat to get the ball rolling properly.

Yup the Tynie media machine has been out in force...a toothless team with almost no attacking ability being depicted as a strong back to the wall performance that augers well for their trip to Liverpool!!

So far most Jambos I have heard have had nothing positive to say about him and are lamenting their woeful performances so far this season....I think you are right a good couple of defeats will really show just how out of his depth McGlynn is.

Gettin' Auld
28-08-2012, 01:39 PM
McGlynn = Mr Magoo

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/88/MagooAndDog.jpg/300px-MagooAndDog.jpg

green glory
28-08-2012, 02:12 PM
http://i935.photobucket.com/albums/ad192/Witneyman/street-trash-toilet-monster.jpg

John McGlynn.

Phil MaGlass
28-08-2012, 02:15 PM
John McGlynn is a total yam.

Alex Trager
28-08-2012, 03:47 PM
Not sure if it has been mentioned but has anyone noticed just How fast he speaks? Its incredible the pace he answers questions in the media at.

Hibby Hippy
28-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Strong resmblance to butterball cenobite from hellraiser.

http://content9.flixster.com/poll/74/7471_std.jpg

cam75
28-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Strong resmblance to butterball cenobite from hellraiser.

http://content9.flixster.com/poll/74/7471_std.jpg

Surely 2 off the same,quality

#FromTheCapital
28-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Not sure if it has been mentioned but has anyone noticed just How fast he speaks? Its incredible the pace he answers questions in the media at.

It's amazing how fast someone can speak when they don't think about their words beforehand

Golden Bear
28-08-2012, 04:43 PM
:crazy:

I think we should re-name the above smiley "The Mcglynn."

EskbankHibby
28-08-2012, 05:07 PM

:agree:, McGlynn after the dons game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaadphJyy50

Phil D. Rolls
02-09-2012, 04:18 PM
John, are you sure you can cope with driving the 29 the same day as Hearts have games? It's laudable and I'm sure you have lots of time to plan your tactics at the Silverknowes terminus. At least that's what I assume you were doing when you looking at the Sunday Mail today.

You should maybe consider though, you might be spreading yourself too thin. You do an excellent job getting the Spanish and Italian kids to their language schools. What about the Yams though?

I suggest you have a think about a more hands on approach, and get wee Gary to take on some of your shifts. I'd hate the hat kickers to be waiting for you.

Hibernia Na Eir
02-09-2012, 04:20 PM

spot on:agree:

McD
02-09-2012, 05:24 PM

Darren Murray is a total welt, and his tactical nous is of the same standard as most of the rest of the yam industrialist managers, kick everything that moves!

Seen him 'coach' a few u19 derbies, his usual M O is to shout, shout a bit more, shout louder, and when that fails, shout more.

Once stood with my old man listening to him berate the hearts left winger (think it was Elias Wagner actually) for not tracking back and helping out his fullback, then 5 minutes later berating the same lad for not being up the pitch for a long punt upfield, coz he was.....you guessed it, helping out the fullback!

My dad also took great pleasure in commenting 'firhill for thrills, tynecastle for flats' in his ear which drew a dirty look, before he thought better of taking the conversation further with us.

Northernhibee
02-09-2012, 05:36 PM
If things don't go their way, then they could seriously be relegation candidates this season. Poor at the back like we were, but without a Sparky/O'Connor/Doyle to chip in when needed.

They're really, really in the **** and this time they can't spend their way out of the problem. Wonder how long shouting "1-5" will keep them going before collapsing from within? :greengrin

Jim44
02-09-2012, 05:40 PM
They weren't happy with his post-match interview today. :

Asked about Rudi, said he doesn't get involved in the transfer side of things.
Also said that he had put forward numerous names to be considered but has never heard anything more.

Very encouraging to know your manager has his finger on the pulse. :greengrin

They are absolutely pinning their hopes on Skacel zooming in on a white stallion to save them from their ignominy but alas McGlynn hinted that there is some sort of problem with him and people should be asking why he can't find a club.

The quality of 'hobo bashing' over there is disappointing these days. Nothing much doing except for the occasional out of context 5-1 reference. Long may it last.

HoboHarry
02-09-2012, 05:45 PM
If things don't go their way, then they could seriously be relegation candidates this season. Poor at the back like we were, but without a Sparky/O'Connor/Doyle to chip in when needed.

They're really, really in the **** and this time they can't spend their way out of the problem. Wonder how long shouting "1-5" will keep them going before collapsing from within? :greengrin
You haven't read the script. They told us multiple times last season that McPake and Hanlon wouldn't get a place on their bench. That Zalidoofus and Webster were far far superior..... lol

Northernhibee
02-09-2012, 05:51 PM
You haven't read the script. They told us multiple times last season that McPake and Hanlon wouldn't get a place on their bench. That Zalidoofus and Webster were far far superior..... lol

**** off, Zalidoofus is their star striker :lolyam:

--------
02-09-2012, 05:55 PM
They weren't happy with his post-match interview today. :

Asked about Rudi, said he doesn't get involved in the transfer side of things.
Also said that he had put forward numerous names to be considered but has never heard anything more.

Very encouraging to know your manager has his finger on the pulse. :greengrin

They are absolutely pinning their hopes on Skacel zooming in on a white stallion to save them from their ignominy but alas McGlynn hinted that there is some sort of problem with him and people should be asking why he can't find a club.

The quality of 'hobo bashing' over there is disappointing these days. Nothing much doing except for the occasional out of context 5-1 reference. Long may it last.

We're still the 'vermin', Jim.

HoboHarry
02-09-2012, 05:59 PM
**** off, Zalidoofus is their star striker :lolyam:
You are correct, a sort of goal-scoring Klaus Deitrich :greengrin

Northernhibee
02-09-2012, 06:00 PM
We're still the 'vermin', Jim.

Odd that, according to them the Edinburgh rivalry is now over and the biggest game in the league for them is Celtic vs Hertz.

Col2
02-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Anyone know how many they got today at the pink palace?

cocopops1875
02-09-2012, 06:24 PM

They were predicting 5,6,7 so must have been a big win :rolleyes:

Jim44
02-09-2012, 06:24 PM

I think around 12,000.

Northernhibee
02-09-2012, 06:25 PM

Twelve and a half thousand.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
02-09-2012, 06:25 PM
Bit p1sh, but it's a starter for 10...

To the tune of The Adams Family:

They dinnae pay their wages
So players **** off tae Rangers
They are a bunch o’ radges
The Gorgie family

Col2
02-09-2012, 06:27 PM
They were predicting 5,6,7 so must have been a big win :rolleyes:

Yes but how many of them turned up for the game? After winning the Scottish cup you would expect it to be full to the rafters. Or do they stop supporting the team when they don't have players on the pack they can't afford?

cocopops1875
02-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Yes but how many of them turned up for the game? After winning the Scottish cup you would expect it to be full to the rafters. Or do they stop supporting the team when they don't have players on the pack they can't afford?
Aye your original question went clean over my head :greengrin under 13,000 must have been a problem at the gates or something :agree:

hibeesjoe
02-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Penfold

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_LgHJ0Gou8p4/TCu0tc0nniI/AAAAAAAAAG0/RnxRYyk0rRA/s1600/penfold.jpg

Jonnyboy
02-09-2012, 06:39 PM
Hearts 0 Dundee 1

My favourite two paragraphs from the Scotsman report

Nish made an immediate impact by helping to give Dundee the lead inside three minutes. The former Hibs striker turned into the penalty area and was needlessly tripped by Hearts captain Marius Zaliukas. Referee Craig Thomson showed no hesitation in pointing to the penalty spot, and up stepped Conroy to smash the ball low past Jamie McDonald.

The home side were then rewarded a route back into the match as Ryan McGowan wriggled his way through the penalty area before being tugged down by Toshney. Again, Craig Thomson immediately awarded a penalty and although Sutton’s spot-kick was hit with power and accuracy, it was brilliantly parried away by Douglas diving low to his right hand corner.

hibsbollah
02-09-2012, 06:41 PM
Nish Falls On Erky, Poleaxes Yams.

Hibrandenburg
02-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Bit p1sh, but it's a starter for 10...

To the tune of The Adams Family:

They dinnae pay their wages
So players **** off tae Rangers
They are a bunch o’ radges
The Gorgie family

A wee twink.

"It takes them ****ing ages, to pay their players wages, they should be kept in cages, the Gorgie family."

Waxy
02-09-2012, 06:58 PM
A wee twink.

"It takes them ****ing ages, to pay their players wages, they should be kept in cages, the Gorgie family."They're slow tae pay their taxes,Their bosses fall on axes,Their wifes for face hair use waxes,the gorgie family

S4uzee
02-09-2012, 07:23 PM
its great over on kickback - there is talk of scarfs thrown on the pitch at full-time (seemingly best supporters in world on Thursday) and someone saying they can't congratulate Dundee after being there in 86 :na na:

Dr Jimmy
02-09-2012, 07:31 PM
Hearts 0 Dundee 1

My favourite two paragraphs from the Scotsman report

Nish made an immediate impact by helping to give Dundee the lead inside three minutes. The former Hibs striker turned into the penalty area and was needlessly tripped by Hearts captain Marius Zaliukas. Referee Craig Thomson showed no hesitation in pointing to the penalty spot, and up stepped Conroy to smash the ball low past Jamie McDonald.

The home side were then rewarded a route back into the match as Ryan McGowan wriggled his way through the penalty area before being tugged down by Toshney. Again, Craig Thomson immediately awarded a penalty and although Sutton’s spot-kick was hit with power and accuracy, it was brilliantly parried away by Douglas diving low to his right hand corner.

Just seen the MGowan pen on SSN. It is a shocking decision, the sfa/spl need to do something about Thompson his cheating is getting worse....!

LeighLoyal
02-09-2012, 07:39 PM
How much did the Yaks get from Sevco for Simpleton? Still getting done for players by Sevco in the third division. Sad wee team they are. :agree:

Kato
02-09-2012, 08:25 PM
Can the title of this thread be changed please. It doesn't show the level of respect demanded by one of LRT's* finest. Please make it read John McGlynn is a total fud trumpet.

(Or is it First Bus?)

nonshinyfinish
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Can the title of this thread be changed please. It doesn't show the level of respect demanded by one of LRT's* finest. Please make it read John McGlynn is a total fud trumpet.

(Or is it First Bus?)

No, it's LRT, he drives the 29. Occasionally covers the 3 as well.

Kato
02-09-2012, 08:26 PM
Just seen the MGowan pen on SSN. It is a shocking decision, the sfa/spl need to do something about Thompson his cheating is getting worse....!

Two surprising things may come out of that. Someone might be surprised and something might be done about it.

DaveF
02-09-2012, 08:27 PM

(Or is it First Bus?)

Happy now :greengrin

Kato
02-09-2012, 08:29 PM
No, it's LRT, he drives the 29. Occasionally covers the 3 as well.

Well I've definitely seen him hanging about on the North Bridge with a roll up, a rolled up Evening News and a man bag. So you're probably right, LRT. Must be good to have a steady paying job I suppose.

Kato
02-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Happy now :greengrin

Let's call it "satisfied". :wink:

LeighLoyal
02-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Hearts to get £800k from Rangers for Templeton.
Think we got more for Stephens

Isn't that what Sevco still owe them for Wallace? Rangers bitches = Sevco bitches = BAU at the shelter!

hfc rd
02-09-2012, 08:36 PM
Just spoke to one of my mates on the phone who is a good long term Dundee fan. One of the funniest things he told me was some of the chants that they sang. When the yams were singing their usual "we only won 5-1" all the Dundee fans interrupted and started chanting "we only won 2-0". All the yam chants were referring to the cup final but the Dundee fans were reminding them of a special day back in 86. Chants like "we seen youse cry in 86" & "he scores when he wants, Albert Kidd, he scores when he wants".

DaveF
02-09-2012, 08:39 PM
Just spoke to one of my mates on the phone who is a good long term Dundee fan. One of the funniest things he told me was some of the chants that they sang. When the yams were singing their usual "we only won 5-1" all the Dundee fans interrupted and started chanting "we only won 2-0". All the yam chants were referring to the cup final but the Dundee fans were reminding them of a special day back in 86. Chants like "we seen youse cry in 86" & "he scores when he wants, Albert Kidd, he scores when he wants".

There's one for the Sect43 songbook, when our slack jawed neighbour's arrive :agree:

AlbertK86
02-09-2012, 08:45 PM

Effin lovin these 2 Dundee songs

Good ol uncle Albert

Just Alf
02-09-2012, 08:48 PM
West Upper Pie's avatar & the "total fud trumpet"....... separated at birth?

maybe I've had too many stella's mind... :rolleyes:

stirling_hibee
02-09-2012, 09:08 PM
A wee twink.

"It takes them ****ing ages, to pay their players wages, they should be kept in cages, the Gorgie family."

How about

"They cannae pay their wages,
Their fans are all contagious,
They all belong in cages,
The Gorgie family"

Jonnyboy
02-09-2012, 09:56 PM

I'm wondering whether that's why the reporter used the word 'rewarded' instead of 'awarded' as in Craig Thomson, well known Jambo lover, decided to reward McGowan for getting into the Dundee box before doing his dying swan impersonation. :greengrin

cocopops1875
02-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Both pens in my opinion captain ****** mark2 pulls the shirt and the ozzy halfwit gets his ARM pulled 2 pens, only 1 scored though :-)

Northernhibee
02-09-2012, 10:12 PM
That is a horrendous penalty decision.

And they still lost.

Hearts are total pish!

ScottB
02-09-2012, 11:17 PM
Hearts to get £800k from Rangers for Templeton.
Think we got more for Stephens

We got a fee for Stephens?!

blackpoolhibs
02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
We got a fee for Stephens?!

Barnet are famous for handing out £800k transfer fee's. :wink:

Ryan91
02-09-2012, 11:32 PM
That is a horrendous penalty decision.

And they still lost.

Hearts are total pish!

:agree::agree::agree:

McGowan gets his arm tugged and takes a step before promptly collapsing to the ground like his legs have turned to jelly. It's a piss poor decision and what's more Thomson books the wrong man, erse.

Big Frank
03-09-2012, 12:29 PM
oi!!

Can we can back on thread topic purleese :agree:

John McGlynn is a fud trumpet roaster :thumbsup:

HibbyAndy
03-09-2012, 02:25 PM
McGlynn is a complete ****in roaster.

:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

JimBHibees
03-09-2012, 03:20 PM
:agree::agree::agree:

McGowan gets his arm tugged and takes a step before promptly collapsing to the ground like his legs have turned to jelly. It's a piss poor decision and what's more Thomson books the wrong man, erse.

How many joke decisions have Hearts had this season. Have they not had a complete joke pen in all their home games. Remember one v Saints (Simpleton dive), ICT Sutton nowhere near the ball pull and this joke.

Kato
03-09-2012, 03:23 PM
How many joke decisions have Hearts had this season. Have they not had a complete joke pen in all their home games. Remember one v Saints (Simpleton dive), ICT Sutton nowhere near the ball pull and this joke.

Establishment's second favourite team.

JimBHibees
03-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Establishment's second favourite team.

Dont know about that however they have certainly got a fair number of absolutely shocking decisions IMO.

Danderhall Hibs
03-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Dont know about that however they have certainly got a fair number of absolutely shocking decisions IMO.

A couple of years of continually sniping at referees certainly seems to pay off. I think we need to complain more often in public.

Jonnyboy
03-09-2012, 07:23 PM
oi!!

Can we can back on thread topic purleese :agree:

John McGlynn is a fud trumpet roaster :thumbsup:

McGlynn is a complete ****in roaster.

:trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:

A valiant effort guys, which I'm happy to support

John McGlynn is a fester lookalike Jambo trumpet roaster :greengrin

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 07:28 PM
A couple of years of continually sniping at referees certainly seems to pay off. I think we need to complain more often in public.

It doesn't work for us. They just seem to make more "mistakes" when we complain about their performances.

I remember everybody hounding Craig Thompson before the final, yet amazingly he was chosen by the powers that be. They must have offered him a huge bonus for that performance.

Waxy
07-09-2012, 11:27 PM
listening to sportsound, McGlynn talking about Templetons assault on McPake, suggesting that 'flair' players like Templetit need protecting and if he'd been protected he would'nt have kicked out at McP, then moves on to talking about the liverpool tie and infers that his players should be giving liverpools flair players a bit of a kicking to keep them quiet. the man is a total fud. FACT. END OF.At least we can be assured now that when the yams next play The Rangers,Mcglynn will instruct his players to let simpleton run right through their defence.Eh Mr Mcglynn? Players like simpleton need protecting.

Springbank
08-09-2012, 06:58 AM
When you read in your newspaper "hearts 0" and "ref: Thomson" the only question you ask yourself is "who missed the penalty".

It's actually that bad.

He's actually that corrupt

Alex Trager
15-09-2012, 06:18 AM
Just seen fester gon his work. Looking dashing as ever

Just Alf
15-09-2012, 03:41 PM
What a disaster! ..... Yam fans heard shouting for the bus driver's heid to roll..... I'd hoped agent "m" would've lasted a bit longer.... Maybe he made them look too ****?

Pete
15-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Terry Tibbs must stay!

To be fair he's lost a lot of players and has no money.

Welcome to the world of living within your means. Get used to being a wee team!

Northernhibee
15-09-2012, 04:15 PM
Terry Tibbs must stay!

To be fair he's lost a lot of players and has no money.

Welcome to the world of living within your means. Get used to being a wee team!

McGlynn is a poor manager. But their team is worse.

Pleasingly, they've not had a team in years that have played for the badge, they've had players who've played for the wages. Now they don't have the wages and the mercenaries have fleed, it's a proper Hibs side who play for the badge and a proper Hearts team who are there to play for the badge...and now we're seeing who the big team is.

:lolyam:

Jones28
15-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Another wonderful result today mcglynne ya massive fudtrumpetroaster

R'Albin
15-09-2012, 04:24 PM
I don't know what a fudtrumpet is but McGlynn is most certainly one of them :agree:

Tricla
15-09-2012, 04:26 PM
Another wonderful result today mcglynne today ya massive fudtrumpetroaster

Best insult I've ever heard!

weecounty hibby
15-09-2012, 05:04 PM
He is a complete roaster and follows a long line of jakies. But i think you willall agree he is doing a fantastic job over there. Keep up the good work John.

magpie1892
15-09-2012, 06:15 PM
Pleasingly, they've not had a team in years that have played for the badge, they've had players who've played for the wages. Now they don't have the wages and the mercenaries have fleed.

You have got to be kidding me. The amount of derbies (one in particular springs to mind) I've seen in the last few years when they've looked 10x more 'up for it' compared to Hibs, regardless of the country of origin of most of their players. By your argument they must have been on more money for beating Hibs to show the passion and will to win that we failed to...

mutley
15-09-2012, 06:18 PM
He is a complete roaster and follows a long line of jakies. But i think you willall agree he is doing a fantastic job over there. Keep up the good work John.

Here here

aljo7-0
15-09-2012, 06:24 PM
He has the face and brains of a melting wax work

sambajustice
15-09-2012, 06:33 PM
Mcglynn wastes the oxygen of good people.
Hearts are a circus and mcglynn is chief clown!

Most definitely a fud trumpet!

whiskyhibby
15-09-2012, 06:35 PM
McGoo must stay !!!

tamig
15-09-2012, 06:52 PM
You have got to be kidding me. The amount of derbies (one in particular springs to mind) I've seen in the last few years when they've looked 10x more 'up for it' compared to Hibs, regardless of the country of origin of most of their players. By your argument they must have been on more money for beating Hibs to show the passion and will to win that we failed to...

Couldn't agree more with you :agree:

iwasthere1972
15-09-2012, 08:06 PM
:singing: Tell all the Yams you know
We've got 11 points and they've no
No Rudi or Black
McGlynn for the sack
11 points and they've no. :singing:

That's all folks.

:flag::flag::flag:

Golden Bear
16-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Oh dear - according to today's SP, the poor hawrts players have not been paid this month.

I suppose it's hardly worth a mention these days though.

aljo7-0
16-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Oh dear - according to today's SP, the poor hawrts players have not been paid this month.

That is because they have not earned any wages.

Apparently that's because Mad Vlad, in these hard posterity times, renegotiated the deals with all playing staff so that their basic wages are for free food at the canteen, free training kit (including La Senza vouchers) and a daily Mars Bar (to help them work, rest and play) with massive win bonuses. The players consulted with Jambo fan clubs before agreeing the deal and having been told that as they are The Big Team, are in the Champions League and will walk the Premier League they would make a mint with the win bonuses so all signed up without question.

greenginger
16-09-2012, 09:04 AM

But was that crime not a case of them " not acting with the utmost good faith " according to the SPL last January and was going to result in severe sanctions for the Yams.

That was until it became obvious that another club based nearer SPL Central were found to have been doing something with even less Good Faith !

Hibernia&Alba
16-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Looking at the Maroonic results so far, I've really taken to McGlynn. A new five year contract is in order. :fenlon

Pretty Boy
16-09-2012, 10:21 AM
Can we please delete this thread having a pop at McGlynn. He's doing an absolutely fantastic job.

I said a few weeks back he just needed that 1st defeat to really get going and I was proved right, that defeat to Dundee has started a wee run.

marti1875
16-09-2012, 10:28 AM
If it's true they've not been paid yet again i wonder what Ryan Stevenson's got to say about it??...He left because of the wages not being paid and was sick of the nonsense. Now he's just went back and they've allegedly not been paid again....brilliant! :greengrin

Oh and i agree 100% with the sentiments about Mcglynn...lets hope he stays, we need a petition, :greengrin

Col2
16-09-2012, 12:30 PM

Is this true and if so do you have an online quote? Agree is normal practice down at the pink palace but the SFA changed rules in summer to give them power to punish rather than wait until players go to PFA?

hfc rd
16-09-2012, 12:37 PM
He's doing an excellent job up at the PBS. The title of this thread does not make any sense at all.

Part/Time Supporter
16-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Is this true and if so do you have an online quote? Agree is normal practice down at the pink palace but the SFA changed rules in summer to give them power to punish rather than wait until players go to PFA?

You're expecting the Sunday Post to have a website?

:greengrin

greenginger
16-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Its probably just a re-occurrence of the Lithuanian Glitch in the UBIG system. Nothing to see here. :greengrin

Col2
16-09-2012, 12:53 PM
You're expecting the Sunday Post to have a website?

:greengrin

To be fair they have this.... http://www.sundaypost.com/sport.htm

However it's a tad out of date!!

Jack Hackett
16-09-2012, 01:01 PM
To be fair they have this.... http://www.sundaypost.com/sport.htm

However it's a tad out of date!!

Advert on the left hand side "Digital Edition Coming Soon".....click....."Page not found" :greengrin

Again, to be fair, in the days before t'internet established itself, the only papers you could actually get on a Sunday down here were the Post and the Mail. God Bless the internet