Hibby_G
15-08-2012, 11:15 AM
good game against hearts:flag:

Pedantic_Hibee
15-08-2012, 11:32 AM
O............................k.

shetlandhibee
15-08-2012, 11:35 AM
:agree: if we keep playing like this the then we will get attendances up and finish in the top six:pfgwa

EdinMike
15-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I fell into a "Time-Travelling Coma" again didn't I !?

Judas Iscariot
15-08-2012, 11:43 AM
The crack is strong in that one.... :smokin

HibbyAndy
15-08-2012, 11:44 AM

:agree:

A game we should have won.

Hibby_G
15-08-2012, 11:47 AM
:agree:

A game we should have won.

exactly griffiths should of got a hartrik!!!

Pretty Boy
15-08-2012, 11:48 AM

Much better but still room for improvement.

HibbyAndy
15-08-2012, 11:54 AM
exactly griffiths should of got a hartrik!!!

Dinnae ken aboot should but could have:greengrin

Get yer wee erchie roond we are oot for a game of fitba when you get back:cb

NORTHERNHIBBY
15-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Against anyone outside Celtc, Utd and the Orcs, that would have been 3 points.

WeeRussell
15-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Could someone help me out here, seem to have missed something.

I have heard from a few Jambos/read on that forum about us Hibs fans 'celebrating a draw' - I was sitting in the East stand and must have missed this.

From where I was standing - we celebrated our goal like we would any derby goal (first goal of season, just before half time, deserved and hauled us back into the game)

At the end of the game, we stood up and applauded our players for showing that bit fight (and little more quality) than we had witnessed in the two (and probably more) previous games?

First thing I said was yes that was far better, but it was only a draw against a sh*te hearts team - but a good step and signs of improvement (particularly happy to see good impact from signings).. but all I keep hearing from that lot is that we are creaming about a fat thug Deegan (who shown that fight and bite I refer to) and delighted with a draw

I know I know I should take no notice of that lot! But really starting to hate them more and more :agree: used to always say the old firm were the teams I genuinely hated and wasn't actually that fussed about hearts (only hated them cos I had to as rivals) but now....

Kenny1875
15-08-2012, 06:19 PM
cool

Franck Stanton
15-08-2012, 06:21 PM

I have heard from a few Jambos/read on that forum about us Hibs fans 'celebrating a draw' - I was sitting in the East stand and must have missed this.

From where I was standing - we celebrated our goal like we would any derby goal (first goal of season, just before half time, deserved and hauled us back into the game)

At the end of the game, we stood up and applauded our players for showing that bit fight (and little more quality) than we had witnessed in the two (and probably more) previous games?

First thing I said was yes that was far better, but it was only a draw against a sh*te hearts team - but a good step and signs of improvement (particularly happy to see good impact from signings).. but all I keep hearing from that lot is that we are creaming about a fat thug Deegan (who shown that fight and bite I refer to) and delighted with a draw

I know I know I should take no notice of that lot! But really starting to hate them more and more :agree: used to always say the old firm were the teams I genuinely hated and wasn't actually that fussed about hearts (only hated them cos I had to as rivals) but now....

Those in-breds are the most irritating **** in the world. They genuinely believe they are better than everyone else [ obviously not than their west coast "brothers" now plying their trade in another div]. What is really annoying them is the realisation that now they can no longer get away with paying over-inflated wages [or not as the case may be], and have lost all their better players, they witnessed the transfer of footballing power to Hibs on Sunday. The realisation that we were the better team who matched their "bully-boy" tactics for the first time in years and found them wanting really is worrying them no end.
Agree with you that it wasn't the result we were celebrating - more the manner in which it was achieved given just how bad we have been for past few years. I really do believe that THE HIBEES ARE BACK. GGTTH

matty_f
15-08-2012, 06:44 PM
The Rams have celebrated draws against us like wins for as long as i can remember. The fuds practically do a lap of honour at times.

hibbymac
15-08-2012, 06:46 PM

Somebody might just do that.