PDA

View Full Version : Rivals4Charity 2013 - Hearts Fans v Hibs Fans @ Tynecastle

Rivals
14-08-2012, 11:52 AM
The 2013 Rivals match is scheduled to be played at Tynecastle in May.

More information will be available in the coming months and will be on the clubs websites and of course on Hibs.Net and Kickback, however to keep up to date could I ask those interested to visit our new website at www.rivals4charity.co.uk and sign up for the newsletter?

The website also tells you more about the nationwide events that are planned to start on 2013. The Edinburgh match has been going since 2006 and I am now expanding it all over Scotland and hopefully England as well, so go on have a look.

Thanks

Rivals
16-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Some good videos and photos from previous matches on the Rivals Facebook page as well if people want to have a look

Judas Iscariot
16-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Who's taking the Hibs team this year?!

Rivals
17-08-2012, 06:41 AM
Who's taking the Hibs team this year?!

Same coach as 2012, Dean Philp think he has earned the right to defend teh trophy. :agree:

Rivals
03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Thanks to the people who have expressed an interest in the latest fans match.

An article on the STV website which will give you a little more insight to the matches.
http://local.stv.tv/edinburgh/magazine/187762-hearts-and-hibs-fans-set-the-bar-for-nationwide-fixtures/

sbell1875
03-09-2012, 07:30 PM
How do you express an interest to take part?

I expressed an interest last year to take part but due to work commitments etc I couldn't make any of the training sessions.

Can anyone provide any further information in addition to the main website?

Rivals
03-09-2012, 07:59 PM
How do you express an interest to take part?

I expressed an interest last year to take part but due to work commitments etc I couldn't make any of the training sessions.

Can anyone provide any further information in addition to the main website?

Sign up for the newsletter on the main website and Like the Facebook page, that way you will be sure to be kept up to date. As the match is in May, I would expect the training to start around March, so look out for more information at the turn of the year.

Springbank
03-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Well up for this. Need to keep in shape over the winter ggtth!!!

sbell1875
03-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Sign up for the newsletter on the main website and Like the Facebook page, that way you will be sure to be kept up to date. As the match is in May, I would expect the training to start around March, so look out for more information at the turn of the year.

Thanks very much. I will get on to it immediately!