PDA

View Full Version : Yams Picture of them congregating outside swynie

QMU-1875
14-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Looking for the picture of that big queue they had outside tynecastle for their cup final tickets. Reason is its probably one of the best examples of how absolute hinging their supporters all are, im looking to post it on my yam mates facebook along with pictures of Stevie Fulton and Jim Jefferies as proof of what the stereotypical yam fud looks like! Any other fine examples of hinging jambo pictures please feel free to add! Cheers! :aok:

:flag:

Curly1875
14-08-2012, 01:01 PM
Not sure about the picture you are looking for but for more ugly yam funds I'd suggest taking a look at this thread (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214692-The-official-lets-all-laugh-at-Jambos-thread-JJ-amp-Billy-Brown-Sacked-MERGED/page14&highlight=Ugliest+yams) from about 13/14 onwards :aok:
Also there is always this beauty :greengrin

http://i55.tinypic.com/1zxl9pk.jpg

Thecat23
14-08-2012, 01:08 PM
How do Upload pics? I copied it but when i hit paste nothing appears?

Gettin' Auld
14-08-2012, 01:22 PM
How do Upload pics? I copied it but when i hit paste nothing appears?
Click on the 'upload image' icon and put the piccy location in there.

Thecat23
14-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Click on the 'upload image' icon and put the piccy location in there.

Cheers, it's just appearing really small so i'm giving up lol.

Lucius Apuleius
14-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Cheers, it's just appearing really small so i'm giving up lol.

Take a picture of someone else's then.

Saorsa
14-08-2012, 01:39 PM
Take a picture of someone else's then.:tee hee:

Thecat23
14-08-2012, 01:52 PM

I just burst out laughing in my office. :thumbsup:

Sean1875
14-08-2012, 01:56 PM

:faf: :top marks

Northernhibee
14-08-2012, 02:17 PM
http://images.wikia.com/en.futurama/images/7/78/Leela%27sparents_easteregg.jpg

Saorsa
14-08-2012, 02:18 PM
http://images.wikia.com/en.futurama/images/7/78/Leela%27sparents_easteregg.jpg:hilarious

Saorsa
14-08-2012, 02:44 PM
How do Upload pics? I copied it but when i hit paste nothing appears?sorted :greengrin :aok:

http://i48.tinypic.com/30hu4q9.jpg

right click tae open for bigger pic

MSK
14-08-2012, 03:44 PM

ShanksSaidNo
14-08-2012, 04:32 PM
Someone upload that pic of the girl (used loosely) wearing a block of flats round her waist after Jeffries got sacked. She had a 'Vlad Out' flag. She was decent.

MSK
14-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Someone upload that pic of the girl (used loosely) wearing a block of flats round her waist after Jeffries got sacked. She had a 'Vlad Out' flag. She was decent.You mean the pic on post 2 ..?

ShanksSaidNo
14-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Ha, that's the one. Couldn't see it when viewin on my phone. What a princess she is. And standin up for what she believes in, I admire that.

Gettin' Auld
14-08-2012, 05:09 PM
Ha Ha - What the **** is THAT?

Bobo
14-08-2012, 05:18 PM

I've posted this before but still think she'd be one of their better ones :greengrin

Off the bar
14-08-2012, 05:22 PM

what

the

?

Is it possible to 'unsee' something? I hope so cause that is rank

MSK
14-08-2012, 05:25 PM
Ha Ha - What the **** is THAT?

what

the

?

Is it possible to 'unsee' something? I hope so cause that is rankThink its a yam standing outside Mcdonalds on Gorgay road ....:greengrin

Gettin' Auld
14-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Think its a yam standing outside Mcdonalds on Gorgay road ....:greengrin
I bet business was quiet for them that day? :greengrin

Curly1875
14-08-2012, 05:44 PM

I've posted this before but still think she'd be one of their better ones :greengrin
That's a woman!?! :jamboak:

MCC Hibs
14-08-2012, 06:35 PM

Nice didds!:dummytit:

hibees 7062
14-08-2012, 06:48 PM

Is that no him that was kicking the russian hats aboot ?

Thecat23
14-08-2012, 06:54 PM
sorted :greengrin :aok:

http://i48.tinypic.com/30hu4q9.jpg

right click tae open for bigger pic

Haha cheers bud!

Hibernia&Alba
15-08-2012, 04:48 PM

:faf:

Brilliant. And the cowboy boots as the finishing touch to the ensemble

hibees 7062
15-08-2012, 10:45 PM

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/what.png

SRHibs
16-08-2012, 04:11 AM
Not really trying to open a can of worms here, but I find it funny that everyone gets so up in arms about comments and judgements based on race and sexuality, yet thinks it's OK to use someone's personal appearance - which in most cases, however bad, is through no fault of their own - as a reason to insult them, and to look at them negatively. "Oh, you're overweight, well that's a good enough reason to dehumanise you."

Granted, the roots of some racism mean it's always going to be a bigger issue than anything like this, but I seriously don't think it's fair to insult someone because of their outside appearance. I know everyone thinks the whole Stevie Fulton incident was hilarious, but - while it looked like he took it all in good nature - how do you think things like that play on the mind of a human being? PC gone mad? Maybe, but I think I'd be more affected if someone insulted my appearance, compared to if someone insulted my race and my background. I think people need to develop a little bit of empathy, and think how they'd feel if they were on the other end of their comments.

Lucius Apuleius
16-08-2012, 05:17 AM
Not really trying to open a can of worms here, but I find it funny that everyone gets so up in arms about comments and judgements based on race and sexuality, yet thinks it's OK to use someone's personal appearance - which in most cases, however bad, is through no fault of their own - as a reason to insult them, and to look at them negatively. "Oh, you're overweight, well that's a good enough reason to dehumanise you."

Granted, the roots of some racism mean it's always going to be a bigger issue than anything like this, but I seriously don't think it's fair to insult someone because of their outside appearance. I know everyone thinks the whole Stevie Fulton incident was hilarious, but - while it looked like he took it all in good nature - how do you think things like that play on the mind of a human being? PC gone mad? Maybe, but I think I'd be more affected if someone insulted my appearance, compared to if someone insulted my race and my background. I think people need to develop a little bit of empathy, and think how they'd feel if they were on the other end of their comments.

Nah, then again I have always been a handsome *******. :wink:

MSK
16-08-2012, 07:28 AM

Granted, the roots of some racism mean it's always going to be a bigger issue than anything like this, but I seriously don't think it's fair to insult someone because of their outside appearance. I know everyone thinks the whole Stevie Fulton incident was hilarious, but - while it looked like he took it all in good nature - how do you think things like that play on the mind of a human being? PC gone mad? Maybe, but I think I'd be more affected if someone insulted my appearance, compared to if someone insulted my race and my background. I think people need to develop a little bit of empathy, and think how they'd feel if they were on the other end of their comments.That pic of mines is a neighbour, he gave me permission to use his pic on here to boost his profile ...he is going into modelling ..:aok:

blackpoolhibs
16-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Not really sure how you can dehumanise a yam, that suggests to me they have to be human to start with. :confused:

QMU-1875
16-08-2012, 11:14 AM

PC gone mad, heart of midlothian are a hinging institution with hinging fans, hibernian on the other hand are just glorious. You need to see the photo that i was talking about in the original post, you will understand when you see it! :flag:

SRHibs
17-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Evidently it's not bigoted in most Hibs.netters' eyes.

QMU-1875
24-08-2012, 12:18 AM
for those with facebook, further proof that the yams are the most hingin football club in history > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152041673595603&set=a.62507870602.138472.895980602&type=1&theater

they just cant get enough of incest down gorgie way apparently!

Lungo--Drom
02-09-2012, 01:17 PM
I am laughing but crying at the same time.
Is she for real, although do I want confirmation, don't think so!
I think I might be traumatised after looking at this chick(?)
:nade: :faf: :jamboak:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-09-2012, 01:48 PM

I'd wager that if she has a cucumber in her fridge she doesnae use it for salads!

Sprouleflyer
02-09-2012, 02:22 PM

I'd wager that if she has a cucumber in her fridge she doesnae use it for salads!

Looking at the picture and her logo, it wasn't a cucumber that she had in her fridge!!! :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
02-09-2012, 02:50 PM
chunky banjo lady