PDA

View Full Version : Today's Evening News football pullout

sbell1875
13-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Anyone else read the Hearts fanzone part of the pull out? The arrogance of them knows no bounds. Barely mentioning the game with continual references to this 12 game run, a refereeing performance which allowed us to get a point, this 'party' that never actually happened and by far the most ludicrous, one boy says Hearts will have 'bigger games ahead against top 6 teams'

I'd normally get irate at this kind of yammery but I actually now just laugh at this kind of guff.

Hermit Crab
13-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Anyone else read the Hearts fanzone part of the pull out? The arrogance of them knows no bounds. Barely mentioning the game with continual references to this 12 game run, a refereeing performance which allowed us to get a point, this 'party' that never actually happened and by far the most ludicrous, one boy says Hearts will have 'bigger games ahead against top 6 teams'

I'd normally get irate at this kind of yammery but I actually now just laugh at this kind of guff.

Don't take the bait so easy. From what we seen yesterday they will be lucky to make the top 6 anyway.

Northernhibee
13-08-2012, 06:32 PM
:agree:

Tempted to put money on us remaining undefeated by Hertz for the rest of the season. We're on our way up, they're plummeting faster than a set of knickers in Gorgie.

NAE NOOKIE
13-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I could have made a few bob as a fortune teller on this one. I had a decent stab at what the comments would be before I even turned the page.

But lets face it ... what were they going to say. We got a break from the ref who should have sent Templeton off. Our so called party was a damp squib, we were out played and out fought for large chunks of the game. We got a lucky goal that enabled us to snatch an undeserved point.

And finally ... and best of the lot .... in a few weeks time we are going to be up against a club who pays its players a lot more than we do and as a result we are going to get ourselves torn a new bumhole ( sounds familiar that ) coz lets face it, we got out played by Hibs.

Lovin' it and I dont even like Liverpool :greengrin

Levenhibee
13-08-2012, 07:18 PM
:agree:

Tempted to put money on us remaining undefeated by Hertz for the rest of the season. We're on our way up, they're plummeting faster than a set of knickers in Gorgie.

Now that would be fast

Northernhibee
13-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Now that would be fast

Just don't think about the Get Vlad Out lass.

DAVE1875
13-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Just don't think about the Get Vlad Out lass.

Wait... That was a woman?

Hermit Crab
13-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Wait... That was a woman?

No danger! It has to be human first!!!

http://img.tapatalk.com/02789320-625e-4c52.jpg

Northernhibee
13-08-2012, 08:47 PM

Starting a two day weekly fast as part of my new diet tomorrow, that's put me off food for at least a week. Cheers!

Baldy Foghorn
13-08-2012, 08:54 PM
I never read anything connected to the Mutant's, but can imagine their delusions of grandeur still exists, and they will pump Liverpool, win the trophy, and are just two year's from global domination.....

Phannies the lot of them, I really really HATE them......

JHFC
13-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Aw I hate them all! Had to put up with the pish all day!!

'Use couldn't win when we were not on form. Wait til we sign Rudi and Goodwillie. Use couldn't sell out at home, use averaged 9000 a season we averaged 13000 with our 150,000 hardcore support and use only have 10,000 supporters. Use couldn't even sell out in the final (which we clearly did and he even tried to find his delusional info on the internet).'

The usual pish from that deluded mob.

Average crowd of 9000 a week from a team in a relegation battle is pretty damn good!

I am sick of them but I amn't going to bite
back and let them believe what they want haha!

Paisley Hibby
13-08-2012, 09:48 PM

Sorry but this is not worth a thread. Who cares what the Yams think :rolleyes:

JohnStephens91
14-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Read it, laughed and showed my fellow Hibee at work and he laughed as well. Deluded is the word I would use, fantastic read, especially saying they have bigger games than us and that they should be beating us. Made my night, the Evening News is like a magnet for the mutants to spew their biased and ******ed views.

JohnStephens91
14-08-2012, 12:54 AM
I never read anything connected to the Mutant's, but can imagine their delusions of grandeur still exists, and they will pump Liverpool, win the trophy, and are just two year's from global domination.....

Phannies the lot of them, I really really HATE them......

I was queuing with my dad (we both follow Liverpool and go to some games) to get a ticket for the Yams humbling at Swiney. The guy next to us was saying 'aye we should ****ing beat these *****, they willnae expect what we're gonna do. We'll draw wi them here and beat them down at Anfield.' Honestly I couldn't make it up, he actually thinks they will beat Liverpool. Every goal that goes in will give me triple the amount of joy it should, anti-Yam, pro-Liverpool and to laugh at that mug.

HIBERNIAN-0762
14-08-2012, 05:58 AM
Couldn't really believe my eyes at some of the comments they made, for a team that just scraped in to the top 6 last season they have some balls making ludicrous claims like this, really don't know where they get it from and why they are like this, they are always banging on about our empty seats yet every time the cameras are at the asbestos arena half the ground is always empty.

Arrogance and stupidity go hand in hand with these morons.

hibees 7062
14-08-2012, 07:27 AM

Thats got knickers ? Whats Vlad doing in her flat anyway ?

Phil D. Rolls
14-08-2012, 11:16 PM

Is this what a sex starved Yamette says after six Strongbows - "haw shun, get Vlad out, and get Vlad in"? Perhaps she's just lonely.

HUTCHYHIBBY
15-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Sorry but this is not worth a thread. Who cares what the Yams think :rolleyes:

That was my first thought, people seem awfy desperate to take offence at any old pish these days!

maturehibby
15-08-2012, 03:28 PM
The picture is priceless with the amount of V signs GIRUY and one fingers being shown - laughed for ages and keep going back to it to discover even more disgruntled faces - I tell you the Sparky is a lucky laddie that he was not assaulted or pelted with anything from these Morons :na na:

Northernhibee
15-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Is this what a sex starved Yamette says after six Strongbows - "haw shun, get Vlad out, and get Vlad in"? Perhaps she's just lonely.

As I've said before, it's amazing that the cameraman has managed to find something in maroon that isn't ****ed.