View Full Version : Media Hibernian - Hearts Highlights

Sean1875
12-08-2012, 11:22 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19133994

Now up on the BBC Football page.

Northernhibee
12-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Anyone heard of Ross Campbell?

Or seen the invisible post that Sparky's shot went in off of?

Considering the commentary will have been added after the edit of those highlights, that's sloppy as **** from the BBC.

steakbake
12-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Collum was closer than I thought for Templeton's lashing out. He should have seen that. Not alleging bias or anything, but he was on top of it when it happened.

Macaroon
13-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Anyone heard of Ross Campbell?

Or seen the invisible post that Sparky's shot went in off of?

Considering the commentary will have been added after the edit of those highlights, that's sloppy as **** from the BBC.

What can you expect :rolleyes:

givescotlandfreedom
13-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Collum was closer than I thought for Templeton's lashing out. He should have seen that. Not alleging bias or anything, but he was on top of it when it happened.

You can see from there he was watching it. It's all ok though because Templeton (when he noticed Collum had seen it) put his hand on his head like he'd been hit and Willie thought that was fair enough. I think he's been watching Craig Thomson DVDs.

Pete
13-08-2012, 03:32 AM
All we are saying

is give piece a chance!

Gala Foxes
13-08-2012, 04:53 AM
Deegan is known as "The Pit Bull" according to Rob McLean ?

How many pit bull's do we have

Hibs7
13-08-2012, 07:16 AM
Templeton guaranteed a retrospective ban for that kick. Little jumbo creep.

Northernhibee
13-08-2012, 07:25 AM

We've had players headbutted and elbowed in the jaw in derbies and had nothing done, may as well add a kick to that. :rolleyes:

Wilson
13-08-2012, 07:29 AM

... and Deegan makes it one!

EdinMike
13-08-2012, 07:31 AM
I missed it during the game (Think I was looking at a text from the missus..) But that was terrible and unbelievable Collum missed it ! Can we not retrospectively punish him !!?

Ross4356
13-08-2012, 11:52 AM
You can get them on the officla spl channel on youtube from 6pm every Sunday, I think this works for people who live overseas also

Here (http://www.youtube.com/user/splofficial?feature=results_main)

Hibercelona
13-08-2012, 11:56 AM
What an extremely poor goal to conceed. We seem to hand them at least one of these kind of goals every 2nd game or so.

I was happy with our midfield and forward play for the most part, but we need consistant concentration at the back.

easty
13-08-2012, 12:19 PM
I missed it during the game (Think I was looking at a text from the missus..) But that was terrible and unbelievable Collum missed it ! Can we not retrospectively punish him !!?

Yeah, we should retrospectively punish Collum.....who's up for dropping a bag of poo at his front door, setting it on fire, ringing the bell and then running away? That'll teach him! :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
13-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Yeah, we should retrospectively punish Collum.....who's up for dropping a bag of poo at his front door, setting it on fire, ringing the bell and then running away? That'll teach him! :greengrin

You crouch down behind him and I'll push him over.

CockneyRebel
15-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Although I am a season ticket holder at Easter Road (30yrs) I was born in London and supported Palace until I moved up here. I watch plenty of Palace games online and keep in touch with pals who still go to Selhurst Park every week. When he was at Palace Kuqi was overweight, slow and only played when he felt like it (genuine petted lipper) who always found something to moan about (usually money or being subbed) He was once subbed and gave the home support the finger as he came off which as you can imagine went down really well. Go to the forum of any club he has played at and you'll find that 90% or more threads were glad to see the back of him. Has all the ability but that's no good if you can't be arsed. Apart from all that he's now too old for the part we need him to play. Beattie would have been a better prospect but if we are getting outbid by the likes of St Johnston then we really are in deep doo doo. Sorry about the negativity, I am a genuine optimist but we still need a least two more outfield players. Glad to see the team played a bit better on Sunday and I just hope we are in for some better performances or the poor attendances will just get worse. Still, there's always next season.

Pedantic_Hibee
15-08-2012, 08:21 PM
We never got outbid by St J for Beattie. We didn't go for Beattie at all.

Northernhibee
15-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Although I am a season ticket holder at Easter Road (30yrs) I was born in London and supported Palace until I moved up here. I watch plenty of Palace games online and keep in touch with pals who still go to Selhurst Park every week. When he was at Palace Kuqi was overweight, slow and only played when he felt like it (genuine petted lipper) who always found something to moan about (usually money or being subbed) He was once subbed and gave the home support the finger as he came off which as you can imagine went down really well. Go to the forum of any club he has played at and you'll find that 90% or more threads were glad to see the back of him. Has all the ability but that's no good if you can't be arsed. Apart from all that he's now too old for the part we need him to play. Beattie would have been a better prospect but if we are getting outbid by the likes of St Johnston then we really are in deep doo doo. .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgI2ZQVyrBo

PEETTTRRRIIIIIEEEEE :grr:

mikethehibee69
15-08-2012, 10:43 PM

One is more like a chiwawa:wink: