PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Sanchez Watt

Hibeesmad
12-08-2012, 10:02 PM
We are apparently after this guy on loan from arsenal. Kuqi also to sign within the next 48hrs.

SteveHFC
12-08-2012, 10:07 PM
You took this from hibs rumours :wink:

Hibeesmad
12-08-2012, 10:12 PM
I got it from a reliable source who said that we are looking for a left midfielder/winger and looking at 3 options which are Sanchez watt, Craig Forsyth and another person who I can't get the name of. Just passing on information I've received.

blaikie
12-08-2012, 10:19 PM
I like his name :)

Fergus52
12-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Highly doubt this, I remember watching him for leeds about a year and a half ago and think he looked really good.

Great if true though, from what I can recall

Heisenberg
12-08-2012, 10:23 PM
I got it from a reliable source who said that we are looking for a left midfielder/winger and looking at 3 options which are Sanchez watt, Craig Forsyth and another person who I can't get the name of. Just passing on information I've received.

If we get in a left mid then it hopefully means Cairney/Deegan at centre mid. Midfield might actually look not bad in a couple of weeks.

Pretty Boy
12-08-2012, 10:44 PM
If we get in a left mid then it hopefully means Cairney/Deegan at centre mid. Midfield might actually look not bad in a couple of weeks.

I'd actually be tempted to stick Cairney on the right. He can beat a man but his failing today was no left foot.

Once Deegan is fully fit let him do the ugly work and let Claros have the space to show what he can do, as he did when he came on today. New guy on the left and that's a pretty decent midfield imo.

matty_f
12-08-2012, 10:45 PM
I'd actually be tempted to stick Cairney on the right. He can beat a man but his failing today was no left foot.

Once Deegan is fully fit let him do the ugly work and let Claros have the space to show what he can do, as he did when he came on today. New guy on the left and that's a pretty decent midfield imo.

We're getting there. :agree:

Leishy1995
12-08-2012, 11:37 PM
It's like stone cold. SANCHEZ... What!?

but seriously, hope he's a pacey winger and Watt does well here.

HoboHarry
13-08-2012, 03:38 AM
Must say I am skeptical about this one although I hope I am wrong. Think he could turn out to be the signing of the season for us if it happens

SouthMoroccoStu
13-08-2012, 07:16 AM

And how many of the options would we be going for?

Hibeesmad
13-08-2012, 01:29 PM
And how many of the options would we be going for?

1 I'd presume