PDA

View Full Version : Zaliukas Booking

DaveF
12-08-2012, 03:36 PM
I expect at least a one game ban coming his way from Mr Lunny for gesturing to the Hibs support?

Consistency and all that......

Vault Boy
12-08-2012, 03:40 PM
He's a cock, should be disciplined. Yet, I imagine that due to the fact he didn't appear to swear at the fans, he may be let off.

Wotherspiniesta
12-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I expect at least a one game ban coming his way from Mr Lunny for gesturing to the Hibs support?

Wouldn't think so. Referee booked him for it at the time.

The kick out by Templeton is much more worthy of a ban.

hibee_girl
12-08-2012, 03:41 PM

Don't think they can because the ref dealt with it at the time

SouthMoroccoStu
12-08-2012, 03:41 PM

Lol what a twit. Cleaned up for the kids there.

Gary Locke, or sounds like Locke anyway, gave me the ' get it up you ' after the game. Fair enough he was getting a mouth full.

Who do i report him too?

DaveF
12-08-2012, 03:43 PM

Gary Locke, or sounds like Locke anyway, gave me the ' get it up you ' after the game. Fair enough he was getting a mouth full.

Who do i report him too?

Is that aimed at me or Zaliukas?

I thought Griffiths got a ban for the GIRUY v the huns hence my post. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me.

Oh, and tell yer Ma about Locke. I'm sure she'll give you a 'there, there' :greengrin

Bishop Hibee
12-08-2012, 03:44 PM
The Hibs fan who gave him it tight can claim a pint from me. He took the bait hook line and sinker :fish in:

Franck Stanton
12-08-2012, 03:45 PM
Booked for being stupid....oh you were booked for being stupid........booked for being st - up -id ..... booked for being stupid....{all together now] booked for being stupid....

sbell1875
12-08-2012, 03:46 PM
As he jogged away on one hand he was showing 5 fingers and on the other only the one.

I expect this is mostly due to the incestual history of Heart of Midlothian fans and players.

zlatan
12-08-2012, 03:47 PM
I thought he was telling us how many goals he has gifted us in his time at Hearts. Another one today thanks to standing in no mans land, consequently playing Griffiths onside. Cheers Zal :aok:

SouthMoroccoStu
12-08-2012, 03:49 PM
Is that aimed at me or Zaliukas?

I thought Griffiths got a ban for the GIRUY v the huns hence my post. Perhaps my memory is playing tricks on me.

Oh, and tell yer Ma about Locke. I'm sure she'll give you a 'there, there' :greengrin

Aimed at the hearts bar steward

My mum didn't care a jot

Sniff sniff

skipster7
12-08-2012, 03:51 PM
As he jogged away on one hand he was showing 5 fingers and on the other only the one.

I expect this is mostly due to the incestual history of Heart of Midlothian fans and players.
I thought it was also quite nice of him to point to the 62 on his shirt ,classy touch:greengrin

gbur123ukgb
12-08-2012, 09:15 PM
also the prick when he fell over hoardings he spat towards hibs fans in the famous five lower stand.
A dirty ****bag is all he is

easty
12-08-2012, 09:22 PM
also the prick when he fell over hoardings he spat towards hibs fans in the famous five lower stand.
A dirty ****bag is all he is

Is that true? I'd doubt it. Chinese whispers maybe?

I don't mind what Zaliukas did at all to be honest, he stumbled over the boards to the stand, and our fans weren't slow to get to him and gave him pelters. His retaliation was basically nothing and I thought it was a harsh booking. I know rules are rules, and by the letter of the law he rightly got a booking, but its a **** rule.

Hibs Class
12-08-2012, 09:24 PM

I don't mind what Zaliukas did at all to be honest, he stumbled over the boards to the stand, and our fans weren't slow to get to him and gave him pelters. His retaliation was basically nothing and I thought it was a harsh booking. I know rules are rules, and by the letter of the law he rightly got a booking, but its a **** rule.

I wondered about that at the time. Which law did he actually break that justified a booking?

easty
12-08-2012, 09:27 PM
I wondered about that at the time. Which law did he actually break that justified a booking?

I'm nae ref so I'm not sure, but he pointed to his name on the back of his strip then gave the 5-1 on the fingers. I'm assuming it's some kind of "inciting the crowd" rule. You could also call it the "let's take away all the banter between the players and the crowd" rule.

Barney McGrew
12-08-2012, 09:29 PM
Which law did he actually break that justified a booking?

Being a Hertz ****?

hibees 7062
12-08-2012, 09:32 PM

Who do i report him too?

Would love to meet him and rooodi one night and really kick the out them :yw:

Mibbes Aye
12-08-2012, 09:33 PM

Being a Hertz ****?

There's precedent in common law for Yam players being booked outwith the regular disciplinary rules e.g. the case of the Crown Vs Stevie Fulton :agree:

gbur123ukgb
12-08-2012, 09:35 PM

He did spit towards section of hibs fans at side of ff nearest the east stand fact

easty
12-08-2012, 09:37 PM
He did spit towards section of hibs fans at side of ff nearest the east stand fact

Well I didnae see that but who am I to question a sentance ended with "fact"...:greengrin

HibeeDave
12-08-2012, 09:52 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352359714842153&set=a.236055299805929.55494.227619257316200&type=1

Can't believe the police joined in too?

Big Frank
12-08-2012, 09:57 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352359714842153&set=a.236055299805929.55494.227619257316200&type=1

Can't believe the police joined in too?

FFS Dave, theres about 10,000 posts already on this :whistle:

marinello59
13-08-2012, 09:27 AM

Did he spit at the fans or did he just spit?
I laughed at the time. We give it out we have to take it back. I can't say I felt particularly incited. Any body here feel themselves consumed by uncontollable rage? The us and them gap between players and fans has never been bigger, the more banter the better. It's a game, it's entertainment, it's supposed to be fun.

Billy Whizz
13-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Did he spit at the fans or did he just spit?
I laughed at the time. We give it out we have to take it back. I can't say I felt particularly incited. Any body here feel themselves consumed by uncontollable rage? The us and them gap between players has never been bigger, the more banter the better. It's a game, it's entertainment, it's supposed to be fun.

I laughed at the time too, we need a bit of banter between player's and fans!

Shrekko
13-08-2012, 11:23 AM
Nonsense.

Saw the whole incident- laughed at him, and cringed when he got booked.

Those wanting him banned need to have a word with themselves. A Hibs player doing the same would be lauded for it (chance would be a fine thing!).

BarneyK
13-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Nonsense.

Saw the whole incident- laughed at him, and cringed when he got booked.

Those wanting him banned need to have a word with themselves. A Hibs player doing the same would be lauded for it (chance would be a fine thing!).

I dinnae mind Zaliukas tbh. He doesn't seem quite the space cadet some of their other guys are. Was definitely a booking though.

DAVE1875
13-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Wouldn't worry about Zali, his brain is probably in his knob which is already quite tiny (according to his ex)

Sean1875
13-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I laughed at the time too, we need a bit of banter between player's and fans!

:agree: always find it embarassing when I see folk shout constant abuse at players for 90 minutes, then as soon as they get the slightest thing back they all of a sudden become the victim :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
13-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I seem to recall Griffiths getting into trouble last season for simply making a heart shaped sign towards us.

No doubt the Zaliukas gestures will be forgotten about very quickly.

Hainan Hibs
13-08-2012, 11:44 AM
To be honest I'm glad we were able to wind him up that much, it's always pleasing to see one of them lose the cool:greengrin.