PDA

View Full Version : Gullane sand dunes for.......

Sudds_1
12-08-2012, 03:02 PM
.........Cairney! One run secinf half to the YAM byeline, then promptly barfs his guts uo on the halfway line......:greengrin

dp00
12-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Seriously ....

Heisenberg
12-08-2012, 03:13 PM
.........Cairney! One run secinf half to the YAM byeline, then promptly barfs his guts uo on the halfway line......:greengrin

:greengrin Probably took on too much liquid at half time to be fair to him. Had a good game.

DaveF
12-08-2012, 03:18 PM

Never mind the barfing, why didn't he put that ball across with his left peg!

Golden Bear
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
I'm reliably informed that he's been doing a lot of work in the gym as previously he was a skinnymalink laddie.

As long as he plays as well as he did today then everything is fine by me. It's a while since we've seen one of our midfield players who can actually move forward!

Future17
12-08-2012, 03:38 PM
His reluctance to use his left is my only criticism of him so far.

Hope there's more to come though.

DarrenSQH
12-08-2012, 03:40 PM
I heard its because hearts make him spew up.

He played well today, happy with him so far.

keep the faith
12-08-2012, 03:48 PM
Thought Cairney was really promising today. At last - someone willing to take on a man.

Hope Pat encourages him to keep on doing this as we have not had someone do it since Zemmama and thats why our teams have been so square and we had resorted to long ball rubbish.

Taking on a man - its the Hibs way. Welcome to the club Paul.

HibsNutter
12-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Played well today, it's been a while since we had a player who could take on a man and find a pass, he could be important for us this year.

Ultrabee1-0
12-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Thought Cairney was really promising today. At last - someone willing to take on a man.

Hope Pat encourages him to keep on doing this as we have not had someone do it since Zemmama and thats why our teams have been so square and we had resorted to long ball rubbish.

Taking on a man - its the Hibs way. Welcome to the club Paul.

Since zemmama....
booth? & kujabi only rarely kujabi does

ahibby
12-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Neither Cairney nor Deegan made it all the way through the ninety minutes. They were tired with fifteen to go and it showed. Hearts smelt an opportunity then but weren't good enough to take it. Hibs should have won so I stand corrected to the poster of the 'why do I feel confident' thread.

NAE NOOKIE
12-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Neither Cairney nor Deegan made it all the way through the ninety minutes. They were tired with fifteen to go and it showed. Hearts smelt an opportunity then but weren't good enough to take it. Hibs should have won so I stand corrected to the poster of the 'why do I feel confident' thread.

Yeh ... we started to fall back a lot in the last 15 minutes, probably because Deegan ( who hasnt had many games ) and Cairney ( who could do to lose a pound or two ) were feeling the pace by then ... Griffiths going off probably allowed the Yams back 4 to play a bit more freely because they didnt have to look out for our only real goal threat ... no offence to the youngsters who came on.

Mind you in the 75 minutes prior to running out of puff both Deegan and Cairney were up for it and had good games.

Sudds_1
12-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Yeh ... we started to fall back a lot in the last 15 minutes, probably because Deegan ( who hasnt had many games ) and Cairney ( who could do to lose a pound or two ) were feeling the pace by then ... Griffiths going off probably allowed the Yams back 4 to play a bit more freely because they didnt have to look out for our only real goal threat ... no offence to the youngsters who came on.

Mind you in the 75 minutes prior to running out of puff both Deegan and Cairney were up for it and had good games.

yep agree more or less.........will be interesting to see them both when fully fit............

Twiglet
12-08-2012, 05:49 PM
:greengrin Probably took on too much liquid at half time to be fair to him. Had a good game.

That was what I thought it was, he's learnt for next time though. We were playing at some pace today though, not surprising players who are still finding full fitness were shattered.

Iggy Pope
12-08-2012, 08:39 PM
Cairney was MOM for me. Very busy, comfortable on the ball and always keen to get in possession and have a go at the man in front of him. Puts his leg in when he has to. I like him.