PDA

View Full Version : Yams The 'party' (merged)

Pretty Boy
12-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Seriously WTF?

Worst party ever in the Hearts end. What happened to 'no matter what's happening on the park we'll just be partying'.

A wee sing song at the start, a couple of balloons, a sing song after they scored and a ****ty banner from about 1983 with 19/05/12 painted on it, badly.

Seriously worst party ever, they were so quiet they even got a cheer when they made a noise in the 2nd half.

Pathetic.

LeighLoyal
12-08-2012, 02:07 PM
Let's be honest they're probably partied out. :rolleyes:

Big Frank
12-08-2012, 02:13 PM

go away.

HibbyAndy
12-08-2012, 02:15 PM

They are a horrible horrible breed.

******s to be truthful, Party?..THAT was a party? :hilarious

God Petrie
12-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Would hate to see them at a funeral.

HoboHarry
12-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Just wondered about the photo on the BBC, they look quite a sensible bunch with not even a hint of in-breeding. Is that the Hearts board?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19133994 :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
12-08-2012, 02:23 PM
Quite a lot of balloons in the Dunbar end, but that's enough about about their fans, not a very lively party at all

Disc O'Dave
12-08-2012, 02:37 PM
Seriously WTF?

Worst party ever in the Hearts end. What happened to 'no matter what's happening on the park we'll just be partying'.

A wee sing song at the start, a couple of balloons, a sing song after they scored and a ****ty banner from about 1983 with 19/05/12 painted on it, badly.

Seriously worst party ever, they were so quiet they even got a cheer when they made a noise in the 2nd half.

Pathetic.

I assumed that was just the relative ages in a Craig Thomson threesome........

Hamish
12-08-2012, 02:37 PM
On the bottom right Alan Maybury seems to have jumped into the crowd, changed his shirt and celebrated our goal.

Gatecrasher
12-08-2012, 02:38 PM
That's what we were saying I the car in the way home, they had all summer to organise something and that's the best they could come up with?

hibIBZ
12-08-2012, 02:40 PM
having to put up with 2 of them on the bus home talking rubbish. very dilusional people.......aparently we only got a draw cos they played crap

jdships
12-08-2012, 02:40 PM
That's what we were saying I the car in the way home, they had all summer to organise something and that's the best they could come up with?

Probably broke like their club :greengrin:na na:

Haymaker
12-08-2012, 02:41 PM
having to put up with 2 of them on the bus home talking rubbish. very dilusional people.......aparently we only got a draw cos they played crap

Mutants, the lot of em.

lucky
12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Piss support and piss team

wearethehibs
12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
sitting in sect43 I think I heard them once and that was quickly drowned out. Great support from the Hibees today.

DEFIANT GGTTH

Ryan91
12-08-2012, 02:51 PM
Was in the East in Section 43 today - barely heard a peep from that lot.

The atmosphere in our end was brilliant I haven't heard one like it for a long time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sudds_1
12-08-2012, 02:52 PM
sitting in sect43 I think I heard them once and that was quickly drowned out. Great support from the Hibees today.

DEFIANT GGTTH

Loved those muppets who had the "5" and "1! balloon............and proudly held them up for most of the fist half "1""5" instead of the proper way round...........

.........dislexic and half breed. All that was missing was the banjos......!

Frazerbob
12-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Loved those muppets who had the "5" and "1! balloon............and proudly held them up for most of the fist half "1""5" instead of the proper way round...........

.........dislexic and half breed. All that was missing was the banjos......!

The score was 1-5. We were the "home" team for the final.

Franck Stanton
12-08-2012, 03:04 PM
That "Party" effort from the manky in-breds was pathetic. They were so quiet our support even offered to sing a song for them. As for their team on the pitch - we hammered them 1-1. Yet again we were, by far , the best team on the pitch and if only we had a taqrget man forward to help Griffiths, well... who know what would have happened. Williams hardly had a sase of note to make, we hit the post that in-bred MacDonald had quite a few last ditch saves. Really happy with the performance, Deegan and Cairney made HUGE difference to midfield, The back four were excellent, yes even Maybury who combined with Williams to have a "moment" which allowed them to score. Overall a BIG improvement on last season [and last week]. Now Paddy ma boy, just go and get a striker this week and we should make top 6 at least.
As for all you "bet-wetters" who were on here posting "I'm no going because thay big jambos will be shouting and singing and I cannae face it"- grow a pair - you missed a truly gutsy performance today.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Seriously WTF?

Pathetic.

Agreed. Their low-key, miserable, social ineptitude greatly lifted the Hibs support and made a lot of us wonder why we'd been dreading this day. In terms of slaggings, it was like being 'tormented' by someone who combined the physical stature of a Simon Cowell rathera than Mike Tyson, with the rapier-like wit of a Susan Boyle rather than an Oscar Wilde.

They had all the ammunition and simply didn't know what to do with it. What a confused, timid, shabby bunch of clowns they were/are.

Thank you visiting Hearts fans, you made me proud to be a Hibby.

The_Todd
12-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Agreed. Their low-key, miserable, social ineptitude greatly lifted the Hibs support and made a lot of us wonder why we'd been dreading this day. In terms of slaggings, it was like being 'tormented' by someone who combined the physical stature of a Simon Cowell rathera than Mike Tyson, with the rapier-like wit of a Susan Boyle rather than an Oscar Wilde.

They had all the ammunition and simply didn't know what to do with it. What a confused, timid, shabby bunch of clowns they were/are.

Thank you visiting Hearts fans, you made me proud to be a Hibby.

Summed them up perfectly as always DBS.

sbell1875
12-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Seriously WTF?

Pathetic.

Compared to the Celtic party at Easter Road last season after the Huns went into administration it was pretty pathetic!

I think the performance and the atmosphere generated by those Hibs fans who were there helped shut them up.

Furthermore, they're all Yam b******'s anyway so should we be surprised with their pathetic-ness?!

Matt92
12-08-2012, 03:32 PM
The closest they got to a "party" was 5-1 balloons. Utterly pathetic support who went quiet as church mice when they weren't winning.

Ferryhibby
12-08-2012, 03:33 PM
That "Party" effort from the manky in-breds was pathetic. They were so quiet our support even offered to sing a song for them. As for their team on the pitch - we hammered them 1-1. Yet again we were, by far , the best team on the pitch and if only we had a taqrget man forward to help Griffiths, well... who know what would have happened. Williams hardly had a sase of note to make, we hit the post that in-bred MacDonald had quite a few last ditch saves. Really happy with the performance, Deegan and Cairney made HUGE difference to midfield, The back four were excellent, yes even Maybury who combined with Williams to have a "moment" which allowed them to score. Overall a BIG improvement on last season [and last week]. Now Paddy ma boy, just go and get a striker this week and we should make top 6 at least.
As for all you "bet-wetters" who were on here posting "I'm no going because thay big jambos will be shouting and singing and I cannae face it"- grow a pair - you missed a truly gutsy performance today.

:top marks totally agree, in the west stand couldnt really hear them and our support drowned their 'singing' out...but they couldny organise the preverbial pissup in a brewery...as for our stay away fans...brutal played right into the weedgie media hands of couldny fill the stadium on thr frist derby..and bring back the huns again, wel have brutal performances this season along with the odd brilliant one and more decent ones...its been happening every season in the 40 years ive been going..nuthin will change but the performance today fills me with a little more hope..for the team and that more fans come back...regardless of what they think of petrie and co

Beefster
12-08-2012, 03:34 PM

You very often say almost exactly the sort of things that I reckon a Hearts fan would be desperate to say. It's uncanny.

"Aye, well, we're aw partied oot and that, ay?"

S.sct
12-08-2012, 03:39 PM

Yip, a gutsy performance and Deegan certainly did make a difference. There's a long way to go but the attitude was spot on. More quality and pace required but our team shut them up today. Hat's to all Hibby's who attended today.

Haymaker
12-08-2012, 03:40 PM
According to a Mutant who infests my social networks, we were deadly quiet and they were raving it up. I pointed out I heard **** all from their "party" and heard the Hibs fans all game on the tele-box.

Mutants the lot of them.

Dashing Bob S
12-08-2012, 03:45 PM
No suggesting that there's room for smugness on our part. Little more than 9,000 home fans for an opening derby is a joke, even given the massively extenuating circumstances. Had a few friends who stayed in the pub as 'they couldn't face' the gloating Yams 'having the party of a lifetime on our patch." When they heard how poor the Hearts support were they wished they'd shown up.

It was one to get out the way and we acquitted ourselves well, on the park and in the stand. Nothing whatsoever to fear from these mutants, particularly as their 10 grand mercenaries are flying the the coop and we're getting closer to level playing field, and they can't rely on Thomson to hold their hands through every fixture. Let's take a loud, full support to the PBS and, of course, fill the home stands at New Year.

heretoday
12-08-2012, 03:52 PM
No suggesting that there's room for smugness on our part. Little more than 9,000 home fans for an opening derby is a joke, even given the massively extenuating circumstances. Had a few friends who stayed in the pub as 'they couldn't face' the gloating Yams 'having the party of a lifetime on our patch." When they heard how poor the Hearts support were they wished they'd shown up.

It was one to get out the way and we acquitted ourselves well, on the park and in the stand. Nothing whatsoever to fear from these mutants, particularly as their 10 grand mercenaries are flying the the coop and we're getting closer to level playing field, and they can't rely on Thomson to hold their hands through every fixture. Let's take a loud, full support to the PBS and, of course, fill the home stands at New Year.

Hear Hear! Well I can tell you the usual hordes of shaven-headed and tattooed fatties coming back to this end of town weren't smiling.

How I wish we'd won. But it's a start and definitely took the gloss off the "party".

Famous Fiver
12-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Beach balls?
Beaches?
Sombreros?
Sunshine?

Liverpool.

What is the connection?

******S.

Sums them up perfectly.

sbell1875
12-08-2012, 03:54 PM
Just wondered about the photo on the BBC, they look quite a sensible bunch with not even a hint of in-breeding. Is that the Hearts board?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19133994 :greengrin

Christ, Paul Hartley in front of the steward has really let himself go since giving up playing!

Franck Stanton
12-08-2012, 03:55 PM

Well said DB,

Sprouleflyer
12-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Did you not see the 20 ton whale in their end? Kept lifting his top showing the West Stand his moobs and fat belly, it was not a pretty sight!! :jamboak:

harry-hibee
12-08-2012, 04:08 PM

Well they have got the right colours!

Sprouleflyer
12-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Their patter was poor today, is that what all the stay away hibs fans were fearing????

As someone else mentioned, they have had all summer to think about this game and that's their best effort.......i've past wind louder and longer than what that bunch of no-hopers managed today!

sauzee1966
12-08-2012, 04:35 PM
Did you not see the 20 ton whale in their end? Kept lifting his top showing the West Stand his moobs and fat belly, it was not a pretty sight!! :jamboak:
I work with that chunker ... Should see him after eating lunch ... Sweats like Gary Glitter in a court room ! He is a nice guy but a total yam

Hibrandenburg
12-08-2012, 04:37 PM

Besides their own.

Matty_Jack04
12-08-2012, 04:38 PM
I work with that chunker ... Should see him after eating lunch ... Sweats like Gary Glitter in a court room ! He is a nice guy but a total yam

:wtf:

Makaveli
12-08-2012, 04:38 PM
The Hearts support was shocking, even for them. We're all used to the 'sing when they're winning' Gorgie spirit, but for a party they've been boning about for weeks that was woeful.

As someone said the Celtic fans celberation after the Huns went into admin shat all over it, and we brought more balloons than that to Tynecastle last season for no particular reason!

As for the songs they came up with: we only won 5-1 (heard it before, gents, still doesn't have the ring of a 6-2 about it) and big team big cup. We don't have to ask if that's the best they can do because it obviously is.

All that said... for the middle management types, 15 balloons and a 30 second singsong probably does constitute a wild day out.

[Unrelated: shout of the day goes to the guy who offered "I've done shiiites wae mair class than you, Zaliukas" :greengrin]

SouthMoroccoStu
12-08-2012, 04:41 PM
To sum up the Yam party......

4 supporters in t-shirts with individual numbers to 'spell out' 1902, STANDING IN THE WRONG ORDER!!

I was wondering what happened in 1029!

ChrissyG1875
12-08-2012, 04:51 PM

Is his name Andrew Croxford by any chance?

God Petrie
12-08-2012, 04:54 PM
To sum up the Yam party......

4 supporters in t-shirts with individual numbers to 'spell out' 1902, STANDING IN THE WRONG ORDER!!

I was wondering what happened in 1029!

Hertz probably single handedly won a war in 1029.

gackohibs
12-08-2012, 05:08 PM
the guy on the front left has a Celtic tramp stamp!! :wink:

Hibs7
12-08-2012, 05:12 PM
"Convicts are us" must have been a Saughton day out.

Geo_1875
12-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Yam on the bus was telling everybody they were crap but we are worse because we didn't beat them. I'm still trying to work that one out.

NAE NOOKIE
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Well ..... after spending weeks wondering how I was going to be able to sit through the Yam party, with them ripping the peesh for 90 minutes ... what a damp squib that was.

They were rubbish at Hampden and they were rubbish today ..... The Dunfermline fans at ER last season made more noise and had a hell of a lot more class and humour.

Outsung by the Hibbies again ya Yam fuds ..... and we were the better team.

hailhail22
12-08-2012, 05:20 PM
Mutants, the lot of em.

Telling me ? They are pathetic sitting in 1 of my locals full of jambos singin song about Sergio skacel ect, they are ********s the lot of them a few years of over spending is all they have to celebrate absolutely pathetic

vercol36
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Did anyone else see the spectacle as it whooshed by? It was pretty good for all of one minute.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/116746-ole/

How did they hear the Ole's and drumbeat over the overwhelming noise of their own fans?:greengrin

Sean1875
12-08-2012, 05:28 PM
Is his name Andrew Croxford by any chance?

Couldnt tell you his last name but i know his first name is definitely Andy. Although some of the whales ive seen down Gorgie it wouldnt surprise me if there was more than one enormous Andrew kicking about.

Sean1875
12-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Discussing it on my facebook with one of 'them'. They're saying they didnt party because it was such a poor game... :crazy:All ive heard for the last few weeks is how they were going to be partying for the entire game, didnt care about what was happening on the pitch or the result.

Glory Lurker
12-08-2012, 05:36 PM
We're all being a bit unfair to them - give some thought to what was going through their minds. They were realising just how plain ordinary their team is when it is composed of players that they can actually afford. As well as having to cope with us being the better side, it must have dawning on them that they are going to be torn to shreds by Liverpool :drool:. Do you think that we would have been able to party in such distressing circumstances?

God Petrie
12-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Their problem is they are defined by us. They sold their soul to Vlad so they have to rationalise it by obsessing about beating Hibs so they can claim some weird "big team" status. They are terrified of the consequences of their overspending and that our more prudent management style may end up with Hibs being in a much better position than them in the long term.

If they aren't beating us, they don't know what to do with themselves as that's literally all they have to justify their shambles of a club. Even though they just horsed us in a cup final, they can't even enjoy it because they are so worried they might have to concede something to the "wee team".

S.sct
12-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Feeble, pathetic and a massive missed opportunity. Was dreading listening to their so called party and ended the game pissing myself laughing at them. What a joke of a support. A bunch of fannies........

DAVE1875
12-08-2012, 07:01 PM
We're all being a bit unfair to them - give some thought to what was going through their minds. They were realising just how plain ordinary their team is when it is composed of players that they can actually afford. As well as having to cope with us being the better side, it must have dawning on them that they are going to be torn to shreds by Liverpool :drool:. Do you think that we would have been able to party in such distressing circumstances?

Woah woah woah woah woah WOAH... They have minds? I've killed things on Left 4 Dead 2 & Dead Island with more brain power than them.

#FromTheCapital
12-08-2012, 07:10 PM
Looks like hertz missed a massive chance to rub a cup final victory In our faces. Oh well looks like the tide is turning. Chances for a repeat may be few and far between