PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans in Hibs End Today - Potential Trouble if/when Hearts Score

The Voice Of Reason
12-08-2012, 06:08 AM
With the Hearts end selling out today, it is extremely likely that there will be a number of Hearts Fans in our end (most of them likely to be in the West Stand).

If/when HEarts score today, if any Hearts Fans near you jump up and celebrate please do NOT under any circumstances lose your temper and resort to giving them a good hiding...............violence is not the answer chaps.

However, If you DO resort to giving them a slap, it is probably sensible to make it a really good one.........as if you are going to get lifted you are as well making it worth your while :agree:

Your in Sport,
TVOR.

:jamboak: :jamboak:

.Sean.
12-08-2012, 06:12 AM
If any Jambo is within striking distance of me in the East today and they react in an unsavoury manner towards myself, sorry mate but you'll be dissapointed with me.

The Voice Of Reason
12-08-2012, 06:20 AM
If any Jambo is within striking distance of me in the East today and they react in an unsavoury manner towards myself, sorry mate but you'll be dissapointed with me.

Good man - that's the spirit :thumbsup:

frazeHFC
12-08-2012, 07:18 AM
Any in the home ends deserve everything they get, and more!

matty_f
12-08-2012, 07:21 AM
We hear this guff about them being in our end all the time and it never happens.

Pretty Boy
12-08-2012, 07:24 AM
Just like the 'thousands' of Hearts fans in our end at Hampdump.

Always talk about this and it rarely happens. More fishermans tales from Hearts about their massive support.

There might be the odd mutant makes their way into our end but if they get outed then they have no one but themselves to blame if they get a doing.

The Voice Of Reason
12-08-2012, 07:24 AM
We hear this guff about them being in our end all the time and it never happens.

A reminder that today is the first Derby game since the 5-1 Cup final humiliation. I therefore think that there will be a fair number of them in the West stand in particular.

So in this instance I don't think it is "guff" !

SouthMoroccoStu
12-08-2012, 07:31 AM
On experience, the hearts fans are more of a shout something from the other side of the street and run away bunch

Or spray a childish message on a stadium with no one round at night time.

Not really the actions of a group of 'people' who would want to get up close and personal.

But where I sit, I don't think I would hit a yam in the Hibs end. There are far better qualifiedhibs supporters that would do a far better job:greengrin

wearethehibs
12-08-2012, 07:35 AM
If thery're in the west I hope youse all throw your prawns at them lol

Nando™
12-08-2012, 07:40 AM
The west would be the intelligent option for them if they were to invade our section.

So get ready fellow East-ers :greengrin

The Voice Of Reason
12-08-2012, 07:41 AM

:faf: :thumbsup:

Brizo
12-08-2012, 07:48 AM
i dont usually pay much attention to such threads but the fact the OP has put extremely likely in bold has me convinced its a genuine worry.

I would suggest people pay particular attention to anyone sitting near them who is not booing or slagging off the Hibs players. It is extremely likely they will be Jambos.

frazeHFC
12-08-2012, 07:50 AM

The west would be the intelligent option for them if they were to invade our section.

So get ready fellow East-ers :greengrin

:hilarious

iwasthere1972
12-08-2012, 07:55 AM
I think the smell would be a giveaway so wouldn't need to wait until they scored to register a hit or two.'

Elephant Stone
12-08-2012, 07:56 AM
A reminder that today is the first Derby game since the 5-1 Cup final humiliation. I therefore think that there will be a fair number of them in the West stand in particular.

So in this instance I don't think it is "guff" !

You reckon many Hibs fans will be happy to get them tickets to enjoy their wee party in our end? I don't!

Nando™
12-08-2012, 08:00 AM
You reckon many Hibs fans will be happy to get them tickets to enjoy their wee party in our end? I don't!

There were fans of both sides (mostly folk who attended 1/2 games in total) who gave the other side tickets for the Final, so I doubt it would be any different for today.

Sean1875
12-08-2012, 08:02 AM
Cant wait :take that

Bob Box Fish
12-08-2012, 08:02 AM
This is always mentioned but never happens. Even if there are a few I'm sure they won't celebrate.

Hermit Crab
12-08-2012, 08:05 AM

And if there's any in the east I hope you throw you're gristle pies at them..... ;)

Sean1875
12-08-2012, 08:05 AM
Normally, I would dismiss this as the usual yam pish about being in our end, but as someones already mentioned it is the first derby since 'that day' and it seems to have been billed by them as a massive party so there will be jambos in our end, without a doubt. Brace yourself Hibees :aok:

Elephant Stone
12-08-2012, 08:06 AM
There were fans of both sides (mostly folk who attended 1/2 games in total) who gave the other side tickets for the Final, so I doubt it would be any different for today.

Don't think there will be many hearts fans willing to pay hundreds of pounds for these tickets though.

Chuck Rhoades
12-08-2012, 08:07 AM
I hope any Hearts **** in the home end gets a slap. They have walked all over us for years.

Lucius Apuleius
12-08-2012, 08:10 AM
I hope any Hearts **** in the home end gets a slap. They have walked all over us for years.

Hearts fans have walked over us for years????? If anyone is to blame for that it is you bloody youngsters who allow it then, never walked all over us when I was a lad I can tell you.

calmac12000
12-08-2012, 08:13 AM
I personally think the horns and the forked tail is a dead give away, of course I could be wrong!

Frazerbob
12-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Pish. As with EVERY derby, there will be the very odd away fan in the home end, as there is often the odd Hibby in the pink end at Tynie. That's it. No mass invasion. How would they get the tickets? Hibs fans need to jump through hoops to get tickets these days, never mind the Merricks!

Where there might be some is in the hospitality so I hope they get binned if they celebrate a goal, not that I hope they have a goal to celebrate!

Wembley67
12-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Hearts fans have walked over us for years????? If anyone is to blame for that it is you bloody youngsters who allow it then, never walked all over us when I was a lad I can tell you.

:top marks

:greengrin

Brooster
12-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Same old guff gets trotted out before every derby. As per usual it wont happen.

Www1875hfc
12-08-2012, 08:54 AM
Same old guff gets trotted out before every derby. As per usual it wont happen.

:agree:
Exactly,as Pat Fenlon says, *We are to nice on the park,and to nice off it* :devil:
Nowt will happen.

Hibs Class
12-08-2012, 09:05 AM
If I see one near me I swear I'll do time.

Leithenhibby
12-08-2012, 09:13 AM

:agree:

Young ones nowadays :wink:

You need to "man-up" and grow a pair ......... :greengrin

MCC Hibs
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
I love the smell of boot polish in the morning!:take that

Northernhibee
12-08-2012, 09:48 AM
This is the guidelines handed out to stewards:

Q: Does the spectator have more than five of their own teeth left?
A: It's not a Jambo, move on.

Q: Does the spectator have a photo of their cousin in a McDonalds?
A: That's a Jambo wedding reception. Remove from Hibs end.

Q: Ask the spectator what their favourite type of soap is.
A: If the answer is "Heinz Tomato", then they're a Jambo. Remove.

Q: Ask them the following "If you have five apples but three of those apples go off and need to be thrown out, how many apples do you have left?"
A: Is the answer is "Five apples, I just owe three apples to myself", they're a Yamanomisist. Get them oot.