PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for today/tomorrow

Rambo1875
12-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Will there be any way of getting tickets before kick off tomorrow? Just had a shift change at work so can now make the game!

GGTTH07
12-08-2012, 12:11 AM
Will there be any way of getting tickets before kick off tomorrow? Just had a shift change at work so can now make the game!

Phone the ticket office in the morning mate

Rambo1875
12-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Cheers buddy. Here's hoping.

We All Hate Hearts ****

ALF TUPPER
12-08-2012, 05:44 AM

Great stuff Rambo. Hope you get a ticket. Sing Loud n proud. :agree:

northgreen24
12-08-2012, 06:14 AM
Great stuff Rambo. Hope you get a ticket. Sing Loud n proud. :agree:

should know this but are you able to get a ticket but jsut going to the window (as I am on the database) or do you need to order over the phone before?

now got a chance to go but as live in bo'ness would need to leave early

thanks in advance guys:thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
12-08-2012, 07:18 AM
should know this but are you able to get a ticket but jsut going to the window (as I am on the database) or do you need to order over the phone before?

now got a chance to go but as live in bo'ness would need to leave early

thanks in advance guys:thumbsup:

There will be kiosk's outside the ground. Get down to ER we need every supporter today

Rambo1875
12-08-2012, 07:27 AM
There will be kiosk's outside the ground. Get down to ER we need every supporter today

Cheers mate. Let's get right behind the boys today!

marti1875
12-08-2012, 08:58 AM
It's crazy as i know 3 people who were wanting to go today but can't as they're not on the database!

Like me, they have spent the last few years living/working abroad. Now that they're home they can't go as to get a ticket you need to be on this database.
It's a pity as it seems like there will be quite a few empty seats as well but impossible to fill any of them for people who want to go on the day...unless you're on the database of course.

I do understand to a certain degree that the police have a big say on this and work with the club and it's to deter any infiltrators from the manky deluded mob right enough so....not much can be done i guess :confused:

Billy Whizz
12-08-2012, 09:01 AM
It's crazy as i know 3 people who were wanting to go today but can't as they're not on the database!

Like me, they have spent the last few years living/working abroad. Now that they're home they can't go as to get a ticket you need to be on this database.
It's a pity as it seems like there will be quite a few empty seats as well but impossible to fill any of them for people who want to go on the day...unless you're on the database of course.

I do understand to a certain degree that the police have a big say on this and work with the club and it's to deter any infiltrators from the manky deluded mob right enough so....not much can be done i guess :confused:
Get down to ER and meet a Hibbee or 2 and they will use their client ref no's to get you tickets. It's a no brainer

sahib
12-08-2012, 09:10 AM

I am amazed anyone who doesn't have a ST bothers going. In the days when you used to get about 20-30K for a Hearts game I am sure about half made up their minds to go that morning. Mind you it only used to cost about the equivalent of a couple of pints.

marti1875
12-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Get down to ER and meet a Hibbee or 2 and they will use their client ref no's to get you tickets. It's a no brainer

Oh i'm sorted, got a mate to get my ticket during the week :greengrin

The ones i know who kinda wanted to go but can't because of the database thingy are not going to be crying in their beer mind you because of it, but if it was easier they def would have bought tickets and been there today.

Now it just means they'll spend their £28 in the pub instead....mind you that may be the best decision they'll ever make!!...hope not but.......

marti1875
12-08-2012, 09:28 AM
I am amazed anyone who doesn't have a ST bothers going. In the days when you used to get about 20-30K for a Hearts game I am sure about half made up their minds to go that morning. Mind you it only used to cost about the equivalent of a couple of pints.

Yeah, £28 is 9 pints!! Looking at it that way i'm beginning to think the guys who haven't got tickets will get more value for their money somehow....but i live in hope!! :greengrin