PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Cards

hibbeedavid
11-08-2012, 11:01 PM
I have a student season ticket card and was wondering is it the same card as last season or do I need to collect a new card from ticket office? My grandad was advised that his card would just be re-activated but wasn't sure if mine would be too

Leighonel
11-08-2012, 11:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that, unless you chose to pay for a new card when you renewed, it is the same one as last season.

David_D
12-08-2012, 05:05 AM
I was told when I renewed that it would be the same card as last year but then i received a new card in the post last week. I will be taking both along just incase

.Sean.
12-08-2012, 06:09 AM
I've renewed but haven't had a new card. Neither has my Dad.

cocopops1875
12-08-2012, 06:35 AM
Sean your old cards will work, I requested a new one a couple of weeks back (lost my wallet so lost last seasons card) no bother apparently, still not arrived so had to go get a paper ticket issued for today

The Harp
12-08-2012, 07:12 AM
I have a student season ticket card and was wondering is it the same card as last season or do I need to collect a new card from ticket office? My grandad was advised that his card would just be re-activated but wasn't sure if mine would be too

If I've understood a recent statement from the Club properly ...
if you have the same seat;
your season ticket is in the same category as your old one (eg. senior, adult, student);
and your method of payment hasn't changed, then no new card is required.

Mikeystewart
12-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Last year I bought my card using the payment plan, this year I am in the same seat in the same group with the same categorization, but I bought the Season ticket up front. Do I still use the same card I have not been sent a new card. :confused:

s.a.m
12-08-2012, 08:39 AM
If I've understood a recent statement from the Club properly ...
if you have the same seat;
your season ticket is in the same category as your old one (eg. senior, adult, student);
and your method of payment hasn't changed, then no new card is required.

That's how I understood it. In spite of this, and despite having chosen 'collect from ER' on the application form, they sent me (and lots of others) a new one anyway.

Last year I bought my card using the payment plan, this year I am in the same seat in the same group with the same categorization, but I bought the Season ticket up front. Do I still use the same card I have not been sent a new card. :confused:

Possibly. But I would go early, just in case.