PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

WHUHibs
11-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Why is it on the eve of any derby I get very excited, optimistic, dreaming of hammering the ****,,,the day comes round, nice breakfast, couple of beers,,into the ground, singing starts, atmosphere builds, teams come out, sunshine on leith is sung, kick off....let the battle commence, come on hibees this is the day you start to make us feel good again, walk tall, feel proud,,show passion ,commitment, first to every ball and show the **** from the other side of the city, the boys are back in town!!!

This is the day...this is our moment,,our time to banish the hoodoo and build a team to be proud of again!! :wink:

Del Boy
11-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Hear hear

2-1 Hibs

Baldy Foghorn
11-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Why is it on the eve of any derby I get very excited, optimistic, dreaming of hammering the ****,,,the day comes round, nice breakfast, couple of beers,,into the ground, singing starts, atmosphere builds, teams come out, sunshine on leith is sung, kick off....let the battle commence, come on hibees this is the day you start to make us feel good again, walk tall, feel proud,,show passion ,commitment, first to every ball and show the **** from the other side of the city, the boys are back in town!!!

This is the day...this is our moment,,our time to banish the hoodoo and build a team to be proud of again!! :wink:

:top marks

I can't wait, fancy us to win tomorrow, after last Sunday I can't explain why....Just have a feeling.....

GreenArmyyy!
11-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Give a knighthood to the OP!

WHUHibs
11-08-2012, 10:12 PM
:top marks

I can't wait, fancy us to win tomorrow, after last Sunday I can't explain why....Just have a feeling.....

Me too but I feel that every derby game,,one day I will be right and tomorrow is the day!!!:thumbsup:

Ultrabee1-0
11-08-2012, 10:17 PM
Moan the ****ing cabbage **** the hearts!!!!

shetlandhibee
11-08-2012, 10:45 PM

:agree::thumbsup::party::scarf::brokenyam:

SteveHFC
11-08-2012, 10:46 PM
Calm Down everyone:greengrin

Take a http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/chill-pill.gif

EdinMike
11-08-2012, 10:51 PM
I'm actually feeling sick, I think I've made myself Ill so I can't go and watch the game tomorrow !

But you know what ? I'm gonna put SOL on and cheer myself up !

frazeHFC
11-08-2012, 10:52 PM
I've not been excited until today. **** THE HEARTS!

Thank god (or dad) i'm a Hibee!

GGTTH

shetlandhibee
11-08-2012, 10:53 PM
Calm Down everyone:greengrin

Take a http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/12962/chill-pill.gif

:greengrin

GGTTH

matty_f
11-08-2012, 10:54 PM
We could be in luck. I've a Shan record in derbies and I've done my back in so it's touch and go whether I'll make it tomorrow. If I miss it, we're bound to win!:greengrin

shetlandhibee
11-08-2012, 11:11 PM
When the players come out off the tunnel make an wonderful atmosphere do the hibee bounce, sunshine or even the mexican wave just make it so loud u cant even hear the hearts.:music::partyhibb:brokenyam:

GGTTH !!

PISTOL1875
11-08-2012, 11:13 PM
I actually cant wait for this tomorrow.. God knows how I am going to sleep tonight..

I ****ing hate those mutants. Actual vermon *******s.. I need to calm down.

Jaz
11-08-2012, 11:23 PM

Great post.

Reality check:

Last 10 years. 8 Derby wins
Derby wins. 21 Derby defeats!!

Curly1875
11-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Great post.

Reality check:

Last 10 years. 8 Derby wins
Derby wins. 21 Derby defeats!!
Ltyf!

Jaz
11-08-2012, 11:24 PM

Great post.

Reality check:

Last 10 years. 8 Derby wins. 21 defeats!!!

shetlandhibee
11-08-2012, 11:28 PM
Great post.

Reality check:

Last 10 years. 8 Derby wins. 21 defeats!!!

We might lose we might win but why are u posting coments like that:confused:

Jaz
11-08-2012, 11:54 PM
We might lose we might win but why are u posting coments like that:confused:

....because I wanted to!

Pete
11-08-2012, 11:59 PM
....because I wanted to!

Why would you want to continually post that?

What's your point?

shetlandhibee
12-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Why would you want to continually post that?

What's your point?

:agree:

Jaz
12-08-2012, 12:09 AM
My point?

Isn't it obvious? The post is great and really positive. I've acknowleged that. But a "reality check" is the hard facts of our recent Derby record which is dreadful.

I'm entitled to my view and my opinion. Am I not?

Jaz
12-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Btw......posting it twice was a mistake. Damn smart phones!!

shetlandhibee
12-08-2012, 12:15 AM

:greengrin

Pete
12-08-2012, 12:17 AM
My point?

Isn't it obvious? The post is great and really positive. I've acknowleged that. But a "reality check" is the hard facts of our recent Derby record which is dreadful.

I'm entitled to my view and my opinion. Am I not?

Of course you are entitled to post what you like within reason.

....but why are you going back and giving us statistics over a ten year period that nobody can do anything about? The team tomorrow certainly wont be able to. The only purpose it serves is to put people on a downer before a derby.

Our record against them is terrible and defies logic. We are therefore due a win and tomorrow is when it will happen...I take it that was your point:aok:

WHUHibs
12-08-2012, 08:25 AM
Of course you are entitled to post what you like within reason.

....but why are you going back and giving us statistics over a ten year period that nobody can do anything about? The team tomorrow certainly wont be able to. The only purpose it serves is to put people on a downer before a derby.

Our record against them is terrible and defies logic. We are therefore due a win and tomorrow is when it will happen...I take it that was your point:aok:

Records are there to be broken, hoodoos to be smashed when you least expect, at 4.30 on a winters dayunder calerwoods reign I jumped in my car to inbrox,we won 3-0 after a terrible run,,,days like tht are when you realise being a hibby has its benefits :greengrin

down-the-slope
12-08-2012, 08:37 AM

:tsk tsk: TQM has the Šon that particular excuse

Makaveli
12-08-2012, 08:37 AM
Who care about statistics when it comes to a derby?

But if we're at it:

Ma-Kalambay
-
van Zanten
Thicot
Murray
Hanlon
-
O'Brien (Keenan 75)
Chisholm
Rankin
Stevenson

Who would take that back 5 and/or midfield 4 over what we'll have out today? Anyone? That was our line-up (plus Deek and Fletch) last time we beat them, against IMO a stronger Hearts 11 than they'll have out today.

The lessons that night were: 1) be strong at the back, 2) outfight them everywhere, 3) take the chance when it came, 4) outsing them in difficult circumstances (crap side, outnumbered 10 to 1).

We've done it before and we'll do it again. 'Mon the f***in Hibs.

lyonhibs
12-08-2012, 08:45 AM
If Hibs even make it into a battle, as opposed to the usual one-sided midfield walkover, that would be a start. Won't get to see the game, but fingers crossed we're all celebrating a decent performance against H**** for a change, and maybe even a win!!