PDA

View Full Version : Cocky Jambo's!

Moon unit
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
See lots of them are preaching how they are the 'flair team' and that that Hibs will resort to unfair tactics, needing a strong ref etc etc! - Flair team my ! Still I don't mind them being cocky as their day will come,when the submariner pockets the dosh and heads off into the sunset!

leggeto
11-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Who is ref?

Billy Whizz
11-08-2012, 04:23 PM
Who is ref?

Willie Collum I think

Saorsa
11-08-2012, 04:24 PM
**** h****s

S.sct
11-08-2012, 04:25 PM
See lots of them are preaching how they are the 'flair team' and that that Hibs will resort to unfair tactics, needing a strong ref etc etc! - Flair team my ! Still I don't mind them being cocky as their day will come,when the submariner pockets the dosh and heads off into the sunset!

:lolyam:

Hermit Crab
11-08-2012, 04:27 PM
:lolyam:

ltyf

Carheenlea
11-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Admins - spelling error in thread title. No need for the Y.

Hibercelona
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
ltyf

LTLTYFF

:wink:

The_Horde
11-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Good try..

Nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxt

frazeHFC
11-08-2012, 04:30 PM
They have every right to be cocky tbh, but it would make it sweeter when we eventually do beat them.

CalgaryHibs
11-08-2012, 04:36 PM
admins - spelling error in thread title. No need for the y.

lol

matty_f
11-08-2012, 04:43 PM

Would you agree that the yams are smelly, trampy, inbred, classless w@*ks who look like rather than being born they were sh@t out the backside of a rabid dog?

Pretty Boy
11-08-2012, 04:43 PM
**** Hearts, actually **** them.

If Hibs never win another Derby and suffer 3 consecutive relegations I'd still rather be a Hibby than one of those *****.

Oh did I mention......**** Hearts.

Lucius Apuleius
11-08-2012, 04:49 PM
I think this needs emphasized:

f*** hertz.

lord bunberry
11-08-2012, 04:54 PM
I think this needs emphasized:

f*** hertz.

If we beat them it will go down as one of the great derby wins **** them

Pretty Boy
11-08-2012, 04:59 PM
If we beat them it will go down as one of the great derby wins **** them

This.

I keep hearing Hearts and Hibs fans saying that after May a win tomorrow will mean nothing.

Total bull****, if we win tomorrow I'll ****ing love it and enjoy it immensely.

matty_f
11-08-2012, 05:00 PM
This.

I keep hearing Hearts and Hibs fans saying that after May a win tomorrow will mean nothing.

Total bull****, if we win tomorrow I'll ****ing love it and enjoy it immensely.

Same here.

Eyrie
11-08-2012, 05:20 PM
For my thousandth post, I feel something other than the usual spam is in order.

So f*** Hearts.

And as for flair at Tynecastle ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzt4r_IIKVM

neilmartinrocks
11-08-2012, 05:25 PM
For my thousandth post, I feel something other than the usual spam is in order.

So f*** Hearts.

And as for flair at Tynecastle ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bzt4r_IIKVM

Aye we wiped the flair with them that day!!

Thecat23
11-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Any win against that manky mob is a good win. For me though before that final in May pretty much everyone I spoke to agreed that whoever wins it the normal derbies won't be the same. It's true, I'm not that fussed at all now and usually a derby I'm right up for it. Hearts now have bragging rights for life, just like we would have if we actually decided to turn up. I'd never let them forget it and I know they won't let us forget it either. Part of my love for Hibs was gone after that game, will always support them but I don't feel anything like i used too.

lord bunberry
11-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Any win against that manky mob is a good win. For me though before that final in May pretty much everyone I spoke to agreed that whoever wins it the normal derbies won't be the same. It's true, I'm not that fussed at all now and usually a derby I'm right up for it. Hearts now have bragging rights for life, just like we would have if we actually decided to turn up. I'd never let them forget it and I know they won't let us forget it either. Part of my love for Hibs was gone after that game, will always support them but I don't feel anything like i used too.

Its a shame you feel that way lets hope a win tomorrow can get your passion for the club back. I will be right up for it tomorrow and i will love it if we can turn them over

Thecat23
11-08-2012, 05:39 PM
Its a shame you feel that way lets hope a win tomorrow can get your passion for the club back. I will be right up for it tomorrow and i will love it if we can turn them over

I'll be there, wasn't going to but have a season ticket so Shane to waste it. I'd love us to get a win but the hurt that day will live with me for years. I still maintain it could have a huge affect on our support.

The_Horde
11-08-2012, 05:40 PM

So thats it then? Your gonna let that manky mob and their free money cheating ruin your affinity with hibs? Christ if everyone felt the same as you then we'd have no fans left and that result would, ultimately, be the end of us.

Just because it was over a hundred years between the first SC final derby and the last one, does not mean that it will go that distance again.

**** hearts and **** what anybody thinks, we are Hibernian FC.

Thecat23
11-08-2012, 05:46 PM
;3322472']So thats it then? Your gonna let that manky mob and their free money cheating ruin your affinity with hibs? Christ if everyone felt the same as you then we'd have no fans left and that result would, ultimately, be the end of us.

Just because it was over a hundred years between the first SC final derby and the last one, does not mean that it will go that distance again.

**** hearts and **** what anybody thinks, we are Hibernian FC.

Hopefully we get the chance to play them again and not to far away. I know what your saying mate, but that's just the way I feel. I hate them with a passion but Just can't get in the mood for this one.

lucky
11-08-2012, 05:51 PM
WHEN we win tomorrow the bragging rights are ours. Yes they will alway give us it over the cup final but no more than we give them over the 0-7 game

Bristolhibby
11-08-2012, 05:57 PM

IMO the only way to exercise that ghost is to beat them in a Cup final, preferably by at least a four goal margin.

But days like that don't come about that often.

The only thing that will ease the pain would be to win the Cup this season.

J

Craig_in_Prague
11-08-2012, 05:58 PM
Let alone never beating them again, if we never win a football match again and hearts go onto win everything in world football, I still will be proud to be a hibee. May 19th didnt kill my love for Hibs, it just confirmed it and strengthened it.
We will be back fighting and have a team to be proud of. When i dont know. But, it will come.. its the nature of football.

Fck the hearts. Hibernian FC Forever.

Geo_1875
11-08-2012, 07:06 PM
I choose to ignore them. I've never met a crowd with such a lack of self-awareness. They relish calling us the wee team but they measure their status against us. They declared that they had left us behind when Vlad brought in his billions and they were off to play with the big boys in Europe. They fell flat on their ugly faces and have now come back to "torment" us. They've got to realise that they are either vastly superior to us and we are an irrelevance to them, or they're ***** but a bit better than us. And they should be better than us due to the wages they sometimes pay. I did feel bad after losing the cup final but I felt worse when we lost the league cup final to Livingston. Anyway, they're horrible ***** and nothing they say or do makes them any more horrible.

sahib
11-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Let alone never beating them again, if we never win a football match again and hearts go onto win everything in world football, I still will be proud to be a hibee. May 19th didnt kill my love for Hibs, it just confirmed it and strengthened it.
We will be back fighting and have a team to be proud of. When i dont know. But, it will come.. its the nature of football.

The cup final disaster might stop us going on and on about winning 7-0 forty years ago.:greengrin
People not even alive at the time are the worst. I remember being mightly chuffed but viewed it as some random statistical result - a bit of a fluke. Quite a lot of derby games seemed to be boring 0-0 draws iirc.
A club's history is important but you can't dwell on it too much.

Franck Stanton
11-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Lets face it, when it comes to derbys , [cup finals or no'], then your only as good as the last one. Win this one and the bragging rights/feel good factor returns to us.

Bishop Hibee
11-08-2012, 07:42 PM

A win tomorrow would be the first small step on the way back to regaining our pride as a club. We need to win the cup and give them another 6-2 style thrashing for bragging rights to be restored. Or Roman Romanov to do the right thing when his old man shuffles off this mortal coil.

Moon unit
11-08-2012, 07:47 PM

Well said...remember they will always wake up as Jambo's!!!

Thecat23
11-08-2012, 07:52 PM
I choose to ignore them. I've never met a crowd with such a lack of self-awareness. They relish calling us the wee team but they measure their status against us. They declared that they had left us behind when Vlad brought in his billions and they were off to play with the big boys in Europe. They fell flat on their ugly faces and have now come back to "torment" us. They've got to realise that they are either vastly superior to us and we are an irrelevance to them, or they're ***** but a bit better than us. And they should be better than us due to the wages they sometimes pay. I did feel bad after losing the cup final but I felt worse when we lost the league cup final to Livingston. Anyway, they're horrible ***** and nothing they say or do makes them any more horrible.

Well said.. Reading that actually is making me think **** them. Few posts on here that is finally making feel a bit better about going tomorrow. We may have all been arguing but at least we're all Hibs fans and not one of those mutants.

Wheat Hound
11-08-2012, 08:09 PM
I felt sorry for them after they scored the fifth in the final.............after all, most of the mutants only have three fingers on one hand and a hook on the other so their attempts at ridicule will largely be doomed. Bless.

Hibee Ryan
11-08-2012, 08:50 PM
To all the Hearts fans that want to try and wind up some Hibs fans, a trick would be not to create a thread with your first post. Gives it away really...

Now F*** OFF back to your bus shelter:lolyam::giruy::giruy:

Silversand
11-08-2012, 09:02 PM

You mean the Yam hoof-ball meisters?

:na na:

Waxy
11-08-2012, 09:12 PM
F£$% them.It wont be another 100 years till we meet them in the final again.
We WILL get our chance to avenge THAT final.And we will.
We were the first Edinburgh team to win the Scottish cup.
And nothing they can do can ever change it.
Cmon the Hibees.

weecounty hibby
11-08-2012, 09:26 PM
On may 20th my 8 year old son,who was with me at hampden, woke me from my alcohol induced coma at about midday. I said to him its rubbish being a hibby isnt it? He replied "still better than being a jambo". Says it all really. **** them, classless club followed by classless fans.

Dashing Bob S
11-08-2012, 09:29 PM
They've beaten us convincingly in a cup final (admittedly, with the assistance of a cheat). They have a good record in recent derbies. They are playing against a side who have probably produced about twenty minutes of committed, decent-quality football in the last three years.

Any Hearts fan who is not cocky about the outcome of this fixture is either a nervous coward who is scared of his own excrement, or extremely (even by Jambo standards) mentally ******ed.

Hermit Crab
11-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Spot on bob

Hermit Crab
11-08-2012, 09:31 PM
Has this roaster no been binned yet?? L.T.Y.F

Pete
11-08-2012, 09:46 PM
WHEN we win tomorrow the bragging rights are ours. Yes they will alway give us it over the cup final but no more than we give them over the 0-7 game

Spot on! If we win tomorrow They won't be "partying" or thinking about the cup final.

They'll go on about it but I'll maintain 'till the day I die that it's tainted.

:flag: