PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian TV interviews

rcarter1
11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Just watched Fenlon and Maybury interviews on Hibs TV. Positive stuff from both. Maybury sounds like a real pro, and brings Derby experience with him. Fenlon when asked about the fans role for the derby conceded that the Hibs fans have been brilliant and it was not for him to ask for more from them, ultimately saying it was down the him and the players to start paying back the fans.. :thumbsup:

WhileTheChief..
11-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Saw them too and it was good to hear PF say it was down to the players to put in a performance and not the fans. Nice bit of reality at last.

The guy doing the interview though..he starts every question with "Obviously...". Dead annoying that!

Heisenberg
11-08-2012, 04:22 PM
It's good to hear that he knows the team need to step up. Hopefully this time his talk is carried into action.

Greentinted
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM
Hopefully not transgressing any forum rules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lv5PbR34ZQ&feature=relmfu

Greentinted
11-08-2012, 05:01 PM
And again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhmielzvimY&feature=relmfu

Speedway
11-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Maybury and Deegan in the holding roles this week with Claros pushed forward?

matty_f
11-08-2012, 09:39 PM

Can't see Maybury playing anywhere other than in defence. I think Stephens will drop out, Hanlon will come in one, and Maybury will take left back.

We will go with Cairney, Deegan, Stevenson, Sproule and Doyle in midfield, with Griffiths up top.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

Mikey
11-08-2012, 09:40 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Maybury in midfield. PF will still have to tweak the defence though.

Speedway
11-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Can't see Maybury playing anywhere other than in defence. I think Stephens will drop out, Hanlon will come in one, and Maybury will take left back.

We will go with Cairney, Deegan, Stevenson, Sproule and Doyle in midfield, with Griffiths up top.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

Still at least three names that shouldn't be in that midfield. I'd throw a kid into the derby. Hearts can do it without killing confidence of the kid. We know Lewis and Sproule and possibly Doyle have nothing to offer before we start so what the heck. Get Stanton in.

down-the-slope
11-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Still at least three names that shouldn't be in that midfield. I'd throw a kid into the derby. Hearts can do it without killing confidence of the kid. We know Lewis and Sproule and possibly Doyle have nothing to offer before we start so what the heck. Get Stanton in.

Doyle and Lewis have time on their side...

Stanton is the future - have enjoyed watching him in U19's / 20's

matty_f
11-08-2012, 10:42 PM

I would love to see Stanton start tomorrow. :agree:

hibees 7062
11-08-2012, 10:55 PM

Absolutly

Gettin' Auld
12-08-2012, 06:23 AM
I wouldn't be surprised to see Maybury in midfield. PF will still have to tweak the defence though.

That has to be the understatement of the year! :wink: