PDA

View Full Version : Overseas Supporters

hibbybrian
10-08-2012, 02:17 PM
With the new season underway, we now have the Hibernian International Based Supporters website up and running.

Out of the almost 140 posters who registered an interest, we currently have a membership of around 50 overseas supporters plus a few UK based members.

Anyone interested in membership

We plan to mark up the world map with locations of the Hibernians so the more the merrier :greengrin

Admins - if you are not happy with the link to the forum let me know and I'll replace it with my contact details :wink:

HibsMax
10-08-2012, 02:48 PM
With the new season underway, we now have the Hibernian International Based Supporters website up and running.

Out of the almost 140 posters who registered an interest, we currently have a membership of around 50 overseas supporters plus a few UK based members.

We plan to mark up the world map with locations of the Hibernians so the more the merrier :greengrin

Admins - if you are not happy with the link to the forum let me know and I'll replace it with my contact details :wink:

What link? :wink:

http://www.hibs-world.net

We would like to ask people who register to please also enter your location so that we don't need to figure it out and edit your profile for you. Thanks.

beastie
11-08-2012, 01:00 AM

Bump :)

hibbybrian
12-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Over 70 members now :thumbsup:

hibbybrian
13-08-2012, 01:33 AM
76 :cb

The Green Goblin
13-08-2012, 01:51 AM
76 :cb

77. Just signed up...

Septimus
13-08-2012, 05:23 AM
I received an e-mail from Hibs today suggesting that I should re-join Hibs TV. This I will most certainly do when the service includes the streaming of all home games.

hibbybrian
13-08-2012, 11:56 AM
I received an e-mail from Hibs today suggesting that I should re-join Hibs TV. This I will most certainly do when the service includes the streaming of all home games.

They are talking about showing the Saint Johnstone match live - no confirmation yet though.

HibsMax
13-08-2012, 02:39 PM

The more people we can get on Hibs World the more of a voice we will have. We have a forum for discussion between the fans and the club, as well as a private forum for our own discussion. Andrew has been busy lately and has had some issues with connecting to the site but I reset his password today so he should be along any second now. :)

Tha Cabbage Kid
13-08-2012, 02:46 PM
im in, just waiting for confirmation!

HibsMax
13-08-2012, 04:13 PM
im in, just waiting for confirmation!

Seems like you're in. Brian is incredibly efficient!

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 05:52 PM
This is starting to sound promising for all you overseas fans. :aok:

ronaldo7
13-08-2012, 07:17 PM
This is starting to sound promising for all you overseas fans. :aok:

I've just checked out Hibbybrian's photobucket of the Persy. Your photo looks rather fuzzy:greengrin

I knew Brian had taken a few pics that night, and it was some size of a camera:wink:

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 08:03 PM
I've just checked out Hibbybrian's photobucket of the Persy. Your photo looks rather fuzzy:greengrin

I knew Brian had taken a few pics that night, and it was some size of a camera:wink:

Where is it pal?????? Dont bother just found it. :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
13-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Where is it pal??????

Ditto :agree:

The Green Goblin
13-08-2012, 08:41 PM
I subscribed last night. Can someone approve it? Thanks a lot! GG

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 09:14 PM

Theres a video of a few of us singing the mercer song, i'm surprised. Didnt know i knew all the words? :wink:

ronaldo7
13-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Theres a video of a few of us singing the mercer song, i'm surprised. Didnt know i knew all the words? :wink:

I heard we'd made a transfer but didn't know it was YOU TO SECT 43:greengrin

Jonnyboy
13-08-2012, 09:24 PM

:greengrin

Dalkeith
13-08-2012, 09:26 PM
I subscribed last night. Can someone approve it? Thanks a lot! GG

should be donw now

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 09:31 PM

Sat next to them yesterday, it was me who started all those nasty songs. :wink:

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Did you get your 20p and your bottle opener back????

Didn't want them back.

weecounty hibby
13-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Didn't want them back.
Was too late in deleting. Too many threads already have this in them and we should leave a decent, good news thread like this one alone. And you should know better!

hibbybrian
13-08-2012, 10:12 PM

Due to a combination of being the first time I'd used the wife's tablet and the Bill Werbeniuk effect (for those more mature members) as you will see the quality improved in relation to the number of pints downed - they did eventually deteriorate though as the pics from the 4 in hand and Tamsons reveal :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
13-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Due to a combination of being the first time I'd used the wife's tablet and the Bill Werbeniuk effect (for those more mature members) as you will see the quality improved in relation to the number of pints downed - they did eventually deteriorate though as the pics from the 4 in hand and Tamsons reveal :greengrin

Brian send me a pm with your email address, and i will send you some pics i took on my phone. :thumbsup:

hibbybrian
14-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Brian send me a pm with your email address, and i will send you some pics i took on my phone. :thumbsup:

Sent - please add names though as my memories of the evening have faded somewhat :greengrin

HibsMax
14-08-2012, 03:33 PM
*bump*

Jonnyboy
14-08-2012, 07:24 PM

Gonnae post a link, likesae? :greengrin

hibbybrian
15-08-2012, 11:52 PM

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/hibbybrian/18-19%20May%202012/

98 members now :aok:

lyonhibs
16-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Have just registered under a highly secretive new username.

Have a guess what it is, bearing in mind I now live in Zurich.........:greengrin

HibsMax
16-08-2012, 01:26 PM
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e43/hibbybrian/18-19%20May%202012/

98 members now :aok:

That's great. Brain sent me a list and I need to go through this at the weekend to "chase down" the stragglers. :)

WellingtonHibby
16-08-2012, 02:08 PM
That's great. Brain sent me a list and I need to go through this at the weekend to "chase down" the stragglers. :)

How is Bombay Bob in these photos! Preston dosent count!

HibsMax
16-08-2012, 04:15 PM

Think you might have meant to respond to Brian. I don't know about any of the photos except those from May in the Percy...where there were people from all over. Even Newtongrange. ;)

hibbybrian
16-08-2012, 08:19 PM

It's Internatinal Hibernian supporters and Lancashire and Bombay are outwith the nation of Scotland :greengrin

HibsMax
18-08-2012, 04:37 PM
89 overseas members
15 uk-based members
1 club official

105 in total

:aok:

Jonnyboy
21-08-2012, 07:26 PM
89 overseas members
15 uk-based members
1 club official

105 in total

:aok:

Good work :thumbsup:

HibsMax
28-08-2012, 04:34 PM
Good work :thumbsup:

Thanks, John! Or, geez, is it Jon?

Up to 101 overseas members now. I was talking with my wife about this, she actually volunteered to help!!!!!, and I figured that we would top-out at about 150 members. I don't care what the actual number is, I just hope that we can get EVERYONE. I know that not everyone is online and even those who are don't necessarily want to partake in discussion but having everyone in the same place makes it easier to communicate. I think we did really well during the runup to the cup final but there were still people scrambliong, PMs and e-mails flying around. Now that we are better organised I think that sorting out tickets for this seasons cup final will be much easier. ;)