PDA

View Full Version : FAO: East Standers In Sections 40, 41 & 42 And West Standers

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Section 43 has arranged a display for the Derby. If you are in one of sections noted in the title, we would ask for your full participation to ensure the display is effective.

The item on your seat should be in function as the players approach from the tunnel and remain until kick-off.

Around 100 seats in S40 & S42 will have an item on them. Everyone in S41 will have an item on their seat (apart from the front four rows).

We would appreciate if supporters in the West Stand could take photos/videos of the display. These can be sent via PM/Email to me after Sunday.

Section 41 (middle of East) is the main part of the display and is currently over 98% sold out.

40 & 42 still have around 150 seats available (out of 850 or so) - but only 100 seats in these sections will be part of the display and we will lay out display according to sales.

We had planned something much bigger, but due to poor ticket sales we couldn't pull it off.

Trying something quite complex. We will have our work cut out setting up on Saturday afternoon:cb

We listened to feedback from posters and are trying to involve more of the support rather than isolated displays in the corner of Section 43. Hence why 40-42 were chosen.

Many thanks in advance.

hibsmad
10-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Section 43 has arranged a display for the Derby. If you are in one of sections noted in the title, we would ask for your full participation to ensure the display is effective.

The item on your seat should be in function as the players approach from the tunnel and remain until kick-off.

Around 100 seats in S40 & S42 will have an item on them. Everyone in S41 will have an item on their seat (apart from the front four rows).

We would appreciate if supporters in the West Stand could take photos/videos of the display. These can be sent via PM/Email to me after Sunday.

Section 41 (middle of East) is the main part of the display and is currently over 98% sold out.

40 & 42 still have around 150 seats available (out of 850 or so) - but only 100 seats in these sections will be part of the display and we will lay out display according to sales.

We had planned something much bigger, but due to poor ticket sales we couldn't pull it off.

Trying something quite complex. We will have our work cut out setting up on Saturday afternoon:cb

We listened to feedback from posters and are trying to involve more of the support rather than isolated displays in the corner of Section 43. Hence why 40-42 were chosen.

Many thanks in advance.

Find it really sad that the poor ticket sales have impacted on the display.

Seriously folks, if you haven't got a ticket but are able to go then get your ******g finger oot and get one!

Forget grievances with the board or the fact that we are pish. I am dreading going to the match on Sunday and watching them rub it in, but this game for me is not about the result but rather showing them that although we are down we are not defeated! The only way we will do that is in big numbers.

As far as I'm concerned this is a major day for Hibs fans to stand and be counted. So what are you going to do - support the Hibs, or hide?

Back on topic, I am in section 41 and look forward to joining in with the display.

Franck Stanton
10-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Find it really sad that the poor ticket sales have impacted on the display.

Seriously folks, if you haven't got a ticket but are able to go then get your ******g finger oot and get one!

Forget grievances with the board or the fact that we are pish. I am dreading going to the match on Sunday and watching them rub it in, but this game for me is not about the result but rather showing them that although we are down we are not defeated! The only way we will do that is in big numbers.

As far as I'm concerned this is a major day for Hibs fans to stand and be counted. So what are you going to do - support the Hibs, or hide?

Back on topic, I am in section 41 and look forward to joining in with the display.

Well said sir, now, more than ever before the team need us to be right behind them. Hope we as a support get right behind the boys on Sunday.

WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C. Lets stand up and be counted.

wearethehibs
10-08-2012, 02:13 PM
I know a lot of people don't really like S43, but if you have something on your seat I hope you take part to make it look as good as it can.

GGTTH

WHUHibs
10-08-2012, 02:19 PM
I know a lot of people don't really like S43, but if you have something on your seat I hope you take part to make it look as good as it can.

GGTTH

Why dont people like section 43>>>.ffs thesse guys do an unpaid job trying to improve stadium atmosphere...Well done guys keep up the good work !!!

wearethehibs
10-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Why dont people like section 43>>>.ffs thesse guys do an unpaid job trying to improve stadium atmosphere...Well done guys keep up the good work !!!

Just going by what some people say on the forums and what a few people have said to me

S4uzee
10-08-2012, 02:24 PM

Many thanks in advance.

First of all well done :thumbsup: but poor ticket sales worries me, any idea how many have been shifted?

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:27 PM
Thank **** this is taking part in the East and won't interfere with my enjoyment from the West, couldn't do with having these ruffians parading their displays around me. :greengrin

At The Edge
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Thank **** this is taking part in the East and won't interfere with my enjoyment from the West, couldn't do with having these ruffians parading their displays around me. :greengrin

We did think of the doing it the West, but then remembered that you sit there and with your scouse tendencies, things might have went missing....:wink:

:greengrin

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:42 PM
We did think of the doing it the West, but then remembered that you sit there and with your scouse tendencies, things might have went missing....:wink:

:greengrin

:top marks:greengrin

Ross4356
10-08-2012, 03:39 PM

GGTTH

I think the attitude to S43 changed after the semi and final and think people respect what they do now, if they didn't already before

Kris1875
10-08-2012, 04:00 PM

Many thanks in advance.

Well done mate I think my season ticket is too low down but if there's any empty seats with cards on them I'll jump in it !! GGTTH

Hibees07
10-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Great idea. I don't know what the plans are for letting supporters know other than posting on here however could I suggest one or two supporters stand on the stairwell where supporters enter the area's involved and advise them what to do.

The final display was great but a lot of supporters around me were not aware of what was happening.

Good luck!

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Couple of folk will be in both staircases spurring folk on. Would have been one with a megaphone but a plastic amplifer used by a responsible adult is a health and safety risk... Id say 200 5ft canes are alot more of a risk but hey, each to their own.

Chuck Rhoades
11-08-2012, 07:13 AM
Bump.

rcarter1
11-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Great stuff, Im in 42 as a walk up, so will keep eyes peeled..:flag:

Chuck Rhoades
11-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Everything sorted now, just need participation now:aok:

The Harp
11-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Everything sorted now, just need participation now:aok:

Good luck with this latest display. Look forward to seeing it, if not the match itself. Keep up the good work.
Here's hoping the team can surprise us and get a result.:flag:

Famous5forever
11-08-2012, 04:47 PM

Many thanks in advance.

Sounds good well done if a lot of the seats are empty we should encourage fans that are in the near vicinity to leave there seats and go and fill the empty seats in the display area this will at least make the display work better.:flag:

FifeHibernian
11-08-2012, 04:57 PM
Brilliant that you guys are doing something like this. Really hope it works out as it adds a lot to the general atmosphere! You should do this sort of thing more often. Cheers!

semaj64
11-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Looking forward to being part of it. Hope it gets the new players motivated to see the support they have, then it is up to them to get this club back to getting results.

Would be good if the club can get a decent anthem to get the crowd going maybe Queen We will rock you, simple but gets all ages clapping and stamping.

We are
We are
Hibees

:flag:

Famous5forever
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
We will out do them with our display tomorrow just like our display at the Cup Final was better than theres :na na:

shetlandhibee
11-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Well said sir, now, more than ever before the team need us to be right behind them. Hope we as a support get right behind the boys on Sunday.

WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C. Lets stand up and be counted.
:agree: WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C Lets stand up and be counted !!

GGTTH

shetlandhibee
12-08-2012, 05:19 PM
Sorry I couldnt attend the match but what was the display

Scouse Hibee
12-08-2012, 08:44 PM

I struggled to make out what it was to be honest.

Twiglet
12-08-2012, 09:08 PM

It was a fist. It's on a few Hibs flags I've seen before.

shetlandhibee
13-08-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks guys