PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts v Liverpool Reserves (merged)

Pages : [1] 2 3

Wembley67
10-08-2012, 11:40 AM
Well jealous.

Hermit Crab
10-08-2012, 11:41 AM
They got Liverpool :bye:

SteveHFC
10-08-2012, 11:42 AM
That could have been us :(

Craig_in_Prague
whoa, what a cracking draw for them!

Nando™
Season tickets will sky-rocket.

Phree Munny cheats win again.

Hainan Hibs
10-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Cracking draw for the yams

CRAZYHIBBY
10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Who cares ...this is hibs.net...not hearts.net

LeighLoyal
10-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Craig Thomson complementary tickets already in the post!

Hibs Class
10-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Will be interesting to see how they perform against EPL opposition - didn't end too well for them last time out.

MSK
10-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Who cares ...this is hibs.net...not hearts.netThe messageboard for all Hibs fans to chat about Hibs and football in general. :wink:

Broken Gnome
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
That could have been us :(

In hindsight, in the loosest, most far-fetched and unlikely sense possible sadly.

Pretty Boy
10-08-2012, 11:48 AM
Walk on, walk on...........

Northernhibee
10-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Sounds good, Yams vs Spurs was cracking entertainment :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
Well got Levante, what a trip that would be.

Golden Bear
More revenue for the Tynie coffers.

Spurs last year, Liverpool this year ---------- just how lucky can these bassas get?

:bitchy:

dmc1875
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Perfect draw for me as I am also a Liverpool fan :greengrin

Broken Gnome
10-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Hibs.net history - the first time those with English allegiances might just all back the same team and not resort to abuse and infighting....:greengrin

frazeHFC
10-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Spurs then 'Pool! :( That'd be amazing trips!

_hucks_
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Desperate to get tickets for this one, Kop end!

Pretty Boy
10-08-2012, 11:57 AM
Spurs then 'Pool! :( That'd be amazing trips!

Yep and we, as in Hibs, only have ourselves to blame that It's not us enjoying them.

.Sean.
10-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Will be interesting to see how they perform against EPL opposition - didn't end too well for them last time out.

Spurs are a far, far better side than Liverpool.

Great draw and a fair few of my Jambo mates will be buzzing about a trip down South. I'm jelous in a way, second brilliant trip in as many seasons for them.

Famous5forever
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Yep and we, as in Hibs, only have ourselves to blame that It's not us enjoying them.

They are making a fortune from that one game if only our team had turned up that day i am bitter

darwenhibby
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Hibs.net history - the first time those with English allegiances might just all back the same team and not resort to abuse and infighting....:greengrin
Just wish they both could get beat and knocked out.

Billy Whizz
10-08-2012, 12:03 PM
They are making a fortune from that one game if only our team had turned up that day i am bitter

And enough money to resign Skacel

007 Mickey Weir
10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Gutted! That could have been us. But ah well we have QoS!! Our time will come. Just hurry the F'up!!

frazeHFC
10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
I hope Liverpool play a full strength team. Suarez v Webster. :greengrin

Hibs Class
10-08-2012, 12:11 PM
Spurs are a far, far better side than Liverpool.

Great draw and a fair few of my Jambo mates will be buzzing about a trip down South. I'm jelous in a way, second brilliant trip in as many seasons for them.

I agree, however I think Hearts are a far far pishier side than either of them and I'd not be surprised at all if Liverpool's winning margin this year is bigger than Spurs last year, given that Spurs didn't really bother trying in the second leg.

Sean1875
10-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Mad jealous. Probably the only time in my life ill support Liverpool.

007 Mickey Weir
10-08-2012, 12:17 PM
I see Celtic have Helsingborg in the CL Qualifiers. The legend that is Daniel Andersson is there keeper!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helsingborgs_IF

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Superb, Europe 2 seasons running and they've not made it off the island, I'd much rather have 'Well's draw.

sambajustice
10-08-2012, 12:35 PM
A disaster really! Things keep getting worse and worse for us!

Steve-O
10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Can only hope a severe thrashing will bring them back down to earth. :agree

DH1875
10-08-2012, 01:09 PM
Well jealous.

Not me. I'd much rather be a Motherwell fan heading for Valencia.

Bad Martini
10-08-2012, 01:22 PM
Well at least one of my teams is gonna **** hearts this season.

Walk right ****ing on ya bass.

YNWA

LancsHibs
10-08-2012, 01:30 PM
Never thought I'd say this........... Come on Liverpool get into them, no mercy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

SteveHFC
10-08-2012, 01:33 PM
Sounds good, Yams vs Spurs was cracking entertainment :greengrin

The thread was also cracking entertainment :wink:

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?215885-Thursday-s-Games-%28Inc-Yams-0-v-Spurs-5%29&highlight=

HIBERNIAN-0762
10-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Yiz are ooot yakis!

:agree:

Another thrashing on the cards....soooo out of their depth those mugs..

Franck Stanton
10-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Well, thats two years in a row the fans attending the away games have been denied any duty free then. On a serious note, whilst I cannot see them progressing to next round they will however make a fair wedge out of this draw which in turn will allow them to strengthen their team - possibly re-signing Skachel ?- to be brutally frank, wish it was us in that position then we could perhaps have signed a decent midfielder/winger. Oh well, suppose it's just not the Hibs way, [you'd think that after 55 years of supporting them I would have learned eh]. Oh and by the was FHofM

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:12 PM
And so the hunt for tickets begins :greengrin

Hibs Class
10-08-2012, 02:12 PM
They will make money out of the tie, as they would have expected to, but it will be a lot less than if they had managed to get to the group stage.

Bad Martini
10-08-2012, 02:15 PM

:greengrin in ***** deed!!!!

cabbageandribs1875
10-08-2012, 02:18 PM
the liverpuddle fans will think Edinburgh has it's very own Toxteth whilst visiting gorgie

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/scousers.jpg

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:24 PM
the liverpuddle fans will think Edinburgh has it's very own Toxteth whilst visiting gorgie

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/scousers.jpg

Nah Gorgie is nothing like Toxteth, I would put it on a par with Kensington (Kenny) run down and full of eejits

HibbyAndy
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Look oan the bright side, They aint reaching the group stages again and they haven't really been in Europe for a few years as Liverpool and Spurs are in the UK:greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
10-08-2012, 02:34 PM
It's a great draw for them. Obviously they'll get pumped but will still be an amazing couple of games (well, one at least then it'll be over) for the fans.

LancashireHibby
10-08-2012, 02:35 PM
Nah Gorgie is nothing like Toxteth, I would put it on a par with Kensington (Kenny) run down and full of eejits
Says the man from Old Swan! :wink:

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:41 PM
Says the man from Old Swan! :wink:

Haha I wondered if anyone knew the area and indeed how close Kenny is to the leafy suburb of Old Swan :greengrin

LancashireHibby
10-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Haha I wondered if anyone knew the area and indeed how close Kenny is to the leafy suburb of Old Swan :greengrin
Only from driving through at very high speed :greengrin

Must say though that Swan Lane is completely unrecognisable now they've knocked down the derelict buildings etc. I thought I'd got lost when I was driving over to the Bolton game at Tranmere on Tuesday!

hibiedude
10-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Totally Jelous..we can on dream about Europian football...but hearts will get pumped both games but will make a ***** load of money.

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
Only from driving through at very high speed :greengrin

Must say though that Swan Lane is completely unrecognisable now they've knocked down the derelict buildings etc. I thought I'd got lost when I was driving over to the Bolton game at Tranmere on Tuesday!

You mean Edge Lane surely. Was there last week and yes the landmarks have all gone even had me confused when I first drove along there a few months ago.

Bad Martini
10-08-2012, 02:56 PM
but will make a ***** load of money.

... Which will ultimately be used to fund more nuclear submarines to be moored in the Forth for the mad one...

:greengrin

lyonhibs
10-08-2012, 02:57 PM
On the assumption that there's still no way for BOTH football teams to heavily lose a football match, then I hope Liverpool absolutely ream them home and away.

hibiedude
10-08-2012, 03:02 PM
... Which will ultimately be used to fund more nuclear submarines to be moored in the Forth for the mad one...

Knowing mad vlad you could be right mate....:greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2012, 03:04 PM

Is The Grafton Club still there SH? What a place that is!

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Is The Grafton Club still there SH? What a place that is!

It closed a couple of years back and was going to re-open as a comedy club though not sure if it did. Wall to wall (Granny Fanny) back in the day, grab a granny as it was known for us (then) youngsters :greengrin I suppose Grannies in Liverpool were young even then!

LancashireHibby
10-08-2012, 03:19 PM
You mean Edge Lane surely. Was there last week and yes the landmarks have all gone even had me confused when I first drove along there a few months ago.
You're right, that's what I meant...I try to avoid being too familiar with Merseyside :wink:

Famous5forever
10-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Totally Jelous..we can on dream about Europian football...but hearts will get pumped both games but will make a ***** load of money.

Thats the bit that gets my goat earlier this year they were on there knees could not even pay there wages the mad one had lost interest and it finally looked like the End was nigh:thumbsup: now partly due to our horror show at the final they will probably have made millions out of the one game that we could have influenced we could have beat them and that would have been the final nail in there coffin.

I Also had high hopes that the huns would have bumped them for the trigger money when they went into Admin back in Feb it all looked great and even there players were walking out on them that stevens guy with the tatoos.

Roll on 6 months and not only do they get the trigger money they get drawn against Liverpool for one of the biggest games in there history and although we all know they will get hammered :aok: they make bloody millions from it and the show goes on.

It could have been us

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2012, 04:00 PM
It closed a couple of years back and was going to re-open as a comedy club though not sure if it did. Wall to wall (Granny Fanny) back in the day, grab a granny as it was known for us (then) youngsters :greengrin I suppose Grannies in Liverpool were young even then!

Aye, that sounds about right, scary stuff for an innocent young dude like myself!

Holmesdale Hibs
10-08-2012, 04:32 PM

Did they close down when Wayne Rooney moved to Manchester?

JohnStephens91
10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
Cracking tie for them, with Liverpool as my English team I will be celebrating twice as hard when the goals go in. FTH YNWA!

NAE NOOKIE
10-08-2012, 05:29 PM
The Yams could move this to Murrayfield and get 40 to 50,000. At £30 a ticket thats £1,500,000 out of one match if they hit the 50k mark, not forgetting TV money etc. Even though they will no doubt get pumped home and away I'm sure the Yam fans will make the most of a trip to Liverpool.

The Well fans are getting a trip to Spain and will no doubt sell out Fir Park.

Its been too long since we even had a sniff of that sort of opportunity .... still ... I'm sure the 5 year plan .. or is it 10 years? will eventually mean that me and my zimmer can finally get a chance to follow Hibs to a big European match.

Who's bitter !!!

Famous5forever
10-08-2012, 05:37 PM
[QUOTE=BOVRIL;3321153]The Yams could move this to Murrayfield and get 40 to 50,000. At £30 a ticket thats £1,500,000 out of one match if they hit the 50k mark, not forgetting TV money etc. Even though they will no doubt get pumped home and away I'm sure the Yam fans will make the most of a trip to Liverpool.

Its been too long since we even had a sniff of that sort of opportunity .... still ... I'm sure the 5 year plan .. or is it 10 years? will eventually mean that me and my zimmer can finally get a chance to follow Hibs to a big European match.

Who's bitter !!![/QUO

You mean to say there is a plan in place ? i wish someone would tell us what it is having said that i did notice Paddy scribbling something on to the back of a fag packet during last weeks match.:confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2012, 06:34 PM
We're not long back from a pre-season Euro campaign!

Barney McGrew
10-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Spurs are a far, far better side.

Maybe, but Liverpool will be a different proposition under Rodgers and they'll be unlikely to play a reserve team like Spurs did.

The bonus for Hertz is that Gary Mackay and Luis Suarez will maybe get a chance to compare notes. I hear they've got a lot in common :wink:

Craig_in_Prague
10-08-2012, 07:21 PM
The Yams could move this to Murrayfield and get 40 to 50,000. At £30 a ticket thats £1,500,000 out of one match if they hit the 50k mark, not forgetting TV money etc. Even though they will no doubt get pumped home and away I'm sure the Yam fans will make the most of a trip to Liverpool.

Who's bitter !!!

LMAO.

but c'mon.. we have East Mains! and a great stadium!

goosefat
10-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Cue the media reporting the "huge gulf" between the SPL and EPL when Hertz get pumped out of the competition.

Obviously I'm no jambo, but I heard the same media drivel when Spurs whipped them. These guys really do have selective memories. Before the EPL was pumped full of cash "foie gras" style by Sky the two leagues were really not that far apart and there were plenty players from English clubs ready to jump ship and play for the old firm (and a few other SPL clubs for that matter) - they sure weren't doing that for the love of Scottish football.

Money talks. It’s easy to have a dick measuring contest with everyone else when you’ve got a big fat wallet that your Daddy filled and all the dolly birds are saying how hot your fake tan is.

goosefat
10-08-2012, 08:04 PM

Who's bitter !!!

:faf:

JohnStephens91
10-08-2012, 08:34 PM
Due to me buying a ticket for the Yams end in the last derby at Tynecastle (I know, I really, really regretted it especially because the old guy next to me was a complete roaster) I have one loyalty point on their system. My dad is a big Liverpool fan and a Hibee in denial, he is getting the ticket in return for going to at least 7 SPL matches at Easter Road this season and he has agreed. Here's hoping he can get a £30 ticket and not a £45 one.

LancashireHibby
10-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Why not? They weren't far off against the Greeks.

Sir David Gray
10-08-2012, 10:37 PM
Absolutely despise Liverpool Football Club and I love to see them getting pumped in every game that they play.

I will, however, be making an exception in a couple of weeks' time when they play Hearts.

'Mon the Scousers! :aok:

EdinMike
10-08-2012, 11:20 PM
My two least favourite teams, but I suppose a Liverpool win is wanted...Won't watch it though, would rather chew on razor blades !

DH1875
10-08-2012, 11:28 PM

You do realize Levante are top draw and one of the top teams in Spain these days :confused:. I'm actually thinking of going to the game and I'd guess I'm not the only non well fan thinking about it.

Put it this way. Everyone is creaming themselves over Liverpool. Levante would put 2/3 past them.

Nando™
11-08-2012, 03:45 AM
Why not? They weren't far off against the Greeks.

They were.

9,000 at the Panathinaikos game, which means they need another 4,000 to reach capacity. That's quite a lot for a club the size of Motherwell.

goosefat
11-08-2012, 07:47 AM
You do realize Levante are top draw and one of the top teams in Spain these days :confused:. I'm actually thinking of going to the game and I'd guess I'm not the only non well fan thinking about it.

Put it this way. Everyone is creaming themselves over Liverpool. Levante would put 2/3 past them.

I stand by my earlier :faf:

They won't sell this game out.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-08-2012, 08:26 AM
PMSL at McGlum saying that the yaks can "stun" Liverpool you gotta hand to these mugs they really are soooo deluded, I reckon a 7 or 8 nil aggregate score for the scousers....easily.

TamHibs
11-08-2012, 10:28 AM
PMSL at McGlum saying that the yaks can "stun" Liverpool you gotta hand to these mugs they really are soooo deluded, I reckon a 7 or 8 nil aggregate score for the scousers....easily.

Surely it'll be 7 or 8 just from the first leg?.....

Eyrie
11-08-2012, 10:36 AM
To be fair to Hearts, they did stun Spurs U-14s by holding them to nil-nil in the second leg last year.

Scouse Hibee
11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
To be fair to Hearts, they did stun Spurs U-14s by holding them to nil-nil in the second leg last year.

Jambo said to me last night " at least last season we proved we could hold our own at Spurs, if we do the same at Anfield I'll be happy"

Hibs7
11-08-2012, 01:39 PM
A double figure drubbing over the 2 games for the neanderthals, is the least I want.

fatbloke
11-08-2012, 03:15 PM
My mate has just paid £93 for 2 tickets £45 each plus booking fee. Seems that vlad wants to make a million from this tie.

He is a backward duf.

Moon unit
11-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Jambo said to me last night " at least last season we proved we could hold our own at Spurs, if we do the same at Anfield I'll be happy"
Hope it's a cricket score, the Yams deserve a spanking!

matty_f
11-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Hope it's a cricket score, the Yams deserve a spanking!

What seven words would you use to describe how manky and inbred the yams are?

marinello59
11-08-2012, 05:04 PM
What seven words would you use to describe how manky and inbred the yams are?

Black, Skacel, Jefferies, McKay, Levein, Romanov, Foulkes.

Eyrie
11-08-2012, 05:17 PM

Didn't realise they were that intimate with each other at Tynecastle that, rather than hold their own, they hold each other's. Hope they wash their hands afterwards.

Dashing Bob S
11-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Cue the media reporting the "huge gulf" between the SPL and EPL when Hertz get pumped out of the competition.

Obviously I'm no jambo, but I heard the same media drivel when Spurs whipped them. These guys really do have selective memories. Before the EPL was pumped full of cash "foie gras" style by Sky the two leagues were really not that far apart and there were plenty players from English clubs ready to jump ship and play for the old firm (and a few other SPL clubs for that matter) - they sure weren't doing that for the love of Scottish football.

Money talks. It’s easy to have a dick measuring contest with everyone else when you’ve got a big fat wallet that your Daddy filled and all the dolly birds are saying how hot your fake tan is.

Yes. And a damn good thing too.

Scouse Hibee
13-08-2012, 09:02 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas have secured a ticket for Anfield to see the Reds hump the ****!

SteveHFC
13-08-2012, 09:05 PM
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas have secured a ticket for Anfield to see the Reds hump the ****!

Could you get your .net FRIENDS a few tickets :wink:

Scouse Hibee
13-08-2012, 09:07 PM

If I hear of another one, as you have asked first I will certainly let you know. It looks like the rest of my group are also sorted so you never know.

erin go bragh
13-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Bye for Liverpool :cb our 7 at the pbs could be beaten :cb

ggtth

SteveHFC
13-08-2012, 09:10 PM
If I hear of another one, as you have asked first I will certainly let you know. It looks like the rest of my group are also sorted so you never know.

:aok:

HH81
13-08-2012, 09:15 PM

The Liverpool end at Anfield will be half empty, I should be able to get you a ticket through Liverpool fans at work.

joe breezy
13-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Superb, Europe 2 seasons running and they've not made it off the island, I'd much rather have 'Well's draw.

I'd much rather play a big English club

joe breezy
13-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Come on Hearts - need that co-efficient :)

Glory Lurker
13-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Come on Hearts - need that co-efficient :)

Curly1875
13-08-2012, 11:20 PM
UEFA obviously understand that the mutants must remain quarantined on the island for fear of spreading their yamfuddery disease through Europe

LeighLoyal
13-08-2012, 11:38 PM
Wouldn't be good for Scottish football if they get hammered again like last year, but I see that outcome as likely after watching them on Sunday.

NOLA
14-08-2012, 01:10 AM
is the 1st leg at the piggery?

Hibernia&Alba
14-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Don't know if I've ever supported Liverpool in a match before, but will certainly do so against them. Another demolition job of the type Spurs dished out would be great.

Another glamour ties for those bassas, but at least they can forget the group stage and its money.

StevieC
15-08-2012, 10:22 PM
Two huge teams with a massive European pedigree ...

Average ticket price to watch the mighty Hearts take on Liverpool ...

Adults £40 Juveniles £23

And likewise the Reds are cashing in on this glamour tie ...

Adults £14 Juveniles £5

Errrr .. hang on .. that can't be right???

:confused:

VickMackie
15-08-2012, 10:24 PM

VickMackie
15-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Did they not play each other in the champions league final recently?

Sean1875
15-08-2012, 10:29 PM
£40 to go to that dump..? :Ummm:

frazeHFC
15-08-2012, 10:32 PM
:hilarious

Worth it though, club will rake in loads, i'd think most would not mind an extra £10 or so for this one.

#FromTheCapital
15-08-2012, 10:33 PM
To be fair to hearts it will be their biggest game of the season and their cashing in knowing that they'll prob get a decent support regardless. Liverpool obv seeing it as a friendly type match lol.

Hope Liverpool pump them in the same fashion spurs did last season

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Two huge teams with a massive European pedigree ...

Average ticket price to watch the mighty Hearts take on Liverpool ...

Adults £40 Juveniles £23

And likewise the Reds are cashing in on this glamour tie ...

Adults £14 Juveniles £5

Errrr .. hang on .. that can't be right???

:confused:

JoeTortolanoFanClub
15-08-2012, 10:39 PM
I will be at FC Sheriff Tiraspol v Olympique Marseille next Thursday. The cheapest ticket is about £1.70 and the dearest £5.70.

StevieC
16-08-2012, 09:45 AM
£40 to go to that dump..? :Ummm:

Regardless of it being a dump .. how would we feel if Hibs charged £40 for a similar game?

:hmmm:

Hainan Hibs
16-08-2012, 10:14 AM
£14:hilarious

It really does make a mockery of the "big team" nonsense.

Craig_in_Prague
16-08-2012, 10:20 AM
I think Sparta Prague v Liverpool was 60-70 quid a couple of years ago.

(remember league games here are generally between 2-4 quid)

0-0 boring draw.
what a bargain.
:-(

LancashireHibby
16-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Will still probably give them roughly £150,000 (assuming it's a 45,000 sell out at an average of £10 a head less VAT *s******* and expenses) from the gate receipts at Anfield, plus TV revenue, but certainly nowhere near the pay day they were expecting.

Part/Time Supporter
16-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Will still probably give them roughly £150,000 (assuming it's a 45,000 sell out at an average of £10 a head less VAT *s******* and expenses) from the gate receipts at Anfield, plus TV revenue, but certainly nowhere near the pay day they were expecting.

European gates aren't split. They'll get whatever TV and gate money there is for their home game, nothing for the game at Anfield.

Lmc2105
16-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Is the 1st leg on the tele, seen espn have the 2nd leg. Think itv had both games last year!

Franck Stanton
16-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Is the 1st leg on the tele, seen espn have the 2nd leg. Think itv had both games last year!

Even if it is on the telly I wouldn't watch it. My telly would break. Hope they yam fuds get well and trully humiliated 7-0 in both legs would do.

Scouse Hibee
16-08-2012, 11:33 AM

1st Leg is on ITV4

Northernhibee
16-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Was on a training course in Irvine at the time of the Spurs 5-0 game and managed to find the only pub in Troon that had Hearts fans in it. Chuckled into my whisky all evening.

Although I had a fiver on 4-0 at 33-1.

Lmc2105
16-08-2012, 01:53 PM
1st Leg is on ITV4

:aok: Cheers for that

LancashireHibby
16-08-2012, 02:02 PM
European gates aren't split. They'll get whatever TV and gate money there is for their home game, nothing for the game at Anfield.
Didn't know that, cheers. They will still be raking it in from the home game though and clearly Liverpool aren't too bothered about the money at their place!

erin go bragh
16-08-2012, 04:05 PM
Was on a training course in Irvine at the time of the Spurs 5-0 game and managed to find the only pub in Troon that had Hearts fans in it. Chuckled into my whisky all evening.

Although I had a fiver on 4-0 at 33-1.
Had a pearl diver on 6-0 at 66-1 :cb spurs put the slippers on with 20 to go .

ggtth

Scottiedog007
16-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Just been on to see If I could buy a ticket to watch the yams get gubbed next week in the liverpool end and check out these prices talk about taking the p**s !!

Upper tier

Adults: £40
Over 65s: £26
U18s in full-time education: £26
Junior (U12): £15

Lower tier

Adult: £30
Over 65s: £21
U18s in full-time education: £21
Junior (U12): £15

Hibernia&Alba
16-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Are those prices for the away fans, then? What is Vlad charging the maroon mutants?

Scottiedog007
16-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Are those prices for the away fans, then? What is Vlad charging the maroon mutants?

yes that is the liverpool prices !!

Scouse Hibee
16-08-2012, 10:07 PM

I believe about £40!

oconnors_strip
16-08-2012, 10:13 PM

My boyfriend sits in lower wheat field stand and he is paying about £34 in total for his ticket!! Some of the hospitality prices for the gorgie suite are £160+!

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:18 PM
My boyfriend sits in lower wheat field stand and he is paying about £34 in total for his ticket!! Some of the hospitality prices for the gorgie suite are £160+!
Good stuff, see the Yams getting shafted for the ticket prices, and then shafted on the pitch. Win/Win for me!:thumbsup:

H18sry
16-08-2012, 10:19 PM
Tickets for Anfield are priced at £20 or below.

Hibernia&Alba
16-08-2012, 10:32 PM

Whoooah. New boyfriend needed

1:rules:

2:yw:

3 :taxi

4 :aok:

matty_f
16-08-2012, 10:40 PM
£14:hilarious

It really does make a mockery of the "big team" nonsense.
Think Sevco are getting charged more for third division away games!

_hucks_
17-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Gutted, my holidays have all been messed about by the work last minute, ill not be in Liverpool to enjoy watching them spanking the hearts. Ach well.

Chibs
19-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Think the pool will put at least 10 past that shower of ****** :flag::flag:

HoboHarry
19-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Think the pool will put at least 10 past that shower of ****** :flag::flag:
Lol... Per chance to dream but I think 5 may be realistic.

frazeHFC
19-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Depends what team they play. If they rest the big guns it won't be too much of a hammering.

HoboHarry
19-08-2012, 09:07 PM
Depends what team they play. If they rest the big guns it won't be too much of a hammering.
Can't see them resting anyone after yesterdays result. Too much at stake.

frazeHFC
19-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Can't see them resting anyone after yesterdays result. Too much at stake.

Possibly play a strong team on Thursday, then rest some for the return leg when a few up.

Irish_Steve
19-08-2012, 09:10 PM
I can see them doing a Spurs and putting the tie to bed in the first leg. Then Liverpool can put out a reserve team and the muppets across the road can crow about drawing with as Premier League team as they did after the return leg at White House Lane

PISTOL1875
19-08-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't care how many they score , as long as those mutants go out....

StevesFamau5
20-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Similar to spurs but id go with 3/4 at swynie. And 2/3 at home. Yams on a big fat vlad zero. :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Sprouleflyer
20-08-2012, 06:57 AM
I think the result will be close at Tynie, possibly a draw, more realistic 1 or 2 nill to Liverpool.

This Liverpool team will not do a Spurs at Tynie and have the tie over after 30 mins.

StevieC
20-08-2012, 07:37 AM
Tickets for Anfield are priced at £20 or below.

£20 is the posh seats. :wink:

A family of 4 can get in to Anfield for less than the price of an adult at Tynie. :wink:

Hermit Crab
20-08-2012, 09:59 AM
Possibly play a strong team on Thursday, then rest some for the return leg when a few up.

Dunno like they play Man City on Sunday.

bruno
20-08-2012, 11:54 AM
£20 is the posh seats. :wink:

A family of 4 can get in to Anfield for less than the price of an adult at Tynie. :wink:

My first reaction was our ticket prices were high but being realistic we are completely skint and every penny counts.The fact all home tickets are sold means they got the pricing right and hopefully no-one lissed out that wanted to go but couldn't afford it. My concession is I won't go this weekend to Aberdeen and spent the money saved towards the 2 games to Liverpool.

The fact me and laddie will get into Liverpool for less than £20 shows that this game is little more than an irritation to teams aspiring to the top half of the EPL.

This game will have similar attraction to an early round tie in the league cup to Liverpool

allezsauzee
20-08-2012, 12:02 PM
I think we are kidding ourselves if we think that we wouldn't be getting gouged for a similar amount if we got a tie with Liverpool

Hibercelona
20-08-2012, 12:20 PM
After the way pool played at the weekend, i'm no so confident of a yam hammering. :worried:

I just hope they up their game 10 fold. If they play like they did at the weekend, it will be an extremely scrappy game against 2 big physical sides. And we know who gets their fair share of luck in those type of games. :rolleyes:

Please pish all over them Liverpool! :pray:

Hibs7
20-08-2012, 12:30 PM
If Suarez puts away half the chances he had at the weekend then 6 or 7 is on the cards, the hhggg spit jumbos are poor. A double figure drubbing over the two legs would do me.

LeighLoyal
20-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I think last years gubbing was when Vlad decided to chuck in the towell. 9m wage bill and still gash. Would be good to see Suarez close up, one of the best in the world game.

frazeHFC
20-08-2012, 12:50 PM
I think last years gubbing was when Vlad decided to chuck in the towell. 9m wage bill and still gash. Would be good to see Suarez close up, one of the best in the world game.

Seen him a few times, unbelievable player, his work rate more than anything was great to see, never gave up on a ball. :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
20-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyone deluding themselves the mighty Reds won't slap hearts twice is stone radge.

Even on an uber bad day they're a couple of hundred times better than hearts could ever hope to be.

Suarez won't miss that many chances in a game again and Liverpool now have a point to prove having ****ed up what was a game we should've won. Anyho, bring on the yams. :greengrin

WALK ON

Westie1875
21-08-2012, 05:27 PM
Anyone know if this game is on tv, I'm assuming it will be but don't know which channel?

HibbyAndy
21-08-2012, 05:32 PM
Anyone know if this game is on tv, I'm assuming it will be but don't know which channel?

Welcome back L :aok:

Its been a while :greengrin

Hanny
21-08-2012, 05:56 PM

ITV4 7:00pm-10:00pm (3 hours ) Thu 23 Aug

Hearts v Liverpool Hearts v Liverpool (Kick-off 7.45pm). Paul Dempsey introduces coverage of the play-off round first leg at Tynecastle, where a place in the group stage is at stake. Hearts also met English opposition in this round of last season's competition, and will expect to do better, having been thrashed 5-0 by Tottenham Hotspur on that occasion

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Anyone deluding themselves the mighty Reds won't slap hearts twice is stone radge.

Even on an uber bad day they're a couple of hundred times better than hearts could ever hope to be.

Suarez won't miss that many chances in a game again and Liverpool now have a point to prove having ****ed up what was a game THEY should've won

I agree!

The Harp
21-08-2012, 06:20 PM
I think the result will be close at Tynie, possibly a draw, more realistic 1 or 2 nill to Liverpool.

This Liverpool team will not do a Spurs at Tynie and have the tie over after 30 mins.

Sadly, I'd agree with that. L'pool don't have the same firepower as Spurs had when they humbled that shower.
I was born a Scouser (of the Evertonian variety:aok:) but I hope the reds stuff them home and away, the more the merrier.

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Suarez, Carroll, Borini, Gerrard and Adam will be sufficient, doubt they will all start tho!

joe breezy
21-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Come on the jam tarts

The Harp
21-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Would never wish that bunch anything other than bad luck but each to his own

Iggy Pope
21-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Come on the jam tarts

Is that Buckfast Hill you come from? Either that or this empathy can only mean you don't encounter too many of the blood encrusted where you are.

Baader
21-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Hope Liverpool hammer them.

And I don't even like Liverpool...

hfc rd
21-08-2012, 09:11 PM

Me too. For the first time ever I will be supporting Liverpool and I'm a united season ticket holder but I just hope Liverpool humiliate them big time in their own PBS.

Jim44
21-08-2012, 09:26 PM
How the hell did this thread reach 157 posts? Who is remotely interested in their progress? No wonder they think they are the big team. :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
21-08-2012, 09:30 PM

Same.

For two nights only over the next week or so, I'll be a Liverpool fan.

I won't be making a habit of it though.

Hope they get humped in the next round.

Hibernia&Alba
21-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Very rarely is it I want Liverpool to win, but I hope they destroy the vermin on Thursday. I will watch and cheer the scousers all the way.

HoboHarry
22-08-2012, 01:25 AM
I think a lot of Jambo's have selective memories when it comes to last years result against Spurs. Some are claiming that Liverpool are poor compared to that Spurs side and I would dispute that. If I recall correctly the game was Spurs first of the season and whilst they pasted Hearts they then went on to lose their next three games before they were up to speed against EPL opposition. Now I understand that they are a good side but my point is that it simply shows the gap between our English cousins and the SPL. I fully expect Hearts to get pasted and I will cheer every Liverpool goal. Here's hoping there is about 8 at least.

cad
22-08-2012, 04:39 AM
After the WBA result,I wouldnt want to be up next against Liverpool,be interesting to see what team he puts out

brianmc
22-08-2012, 05:43 AM
£45 for a ticket in the wheatfield! HA HA, nice one Vlad.

Mac
22-08-2012, 08:02 AM
How the hell did this thread reach 157 posts? Who is remotely interested in their progress? No wonder they think they are the big team. :rolleyes:

Never quite understood the mentality of people who post a comment about how a thread shouldnt have this amount of replies, you must start enjoying life more!

If you dont like it, dont read it!!

Steve-O
22-08-2012, 08:26 AM
The game is even on TV here in New Zealand...VERY rare to get any Scottish game on here. Though, I suppose it's not the Scottish team they are bothered about! :greengrin

6:45am kick off for me on Friday, hoping for a 7-0 Liverpool win to kick off my weekend :agree:

Frazerbob
22-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Robbie Savage ‏@RobbieSavage8
"See hearts have been granted permission to play Peter enckleman In Europa league , do they want to go out ? Lol."

:lolyam:

Mikey
22-08-2012, 09:54 AM

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-08-2012, 10:01 AM

But Robbie, "do they" want to go out?, they're out already!

#FromTheCapital
22-08-2012, 10:14 AM
To be fair Robbie Savage is a bit of a cock, but still....

:lolyam:

Scouse Hibee
22-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Gerrard, Skrtel and Suarez not travelling to Edinburgh with the squad, Liverpool taking it easy then!

Liverpool staying in St Andrews prior to the game.

Steve-O
22-08-2012, 10:21 AM
Gerrard, Skrtel and Suarez not travelling to Edinburgh with the squad, Liverpool taking it easy then!

Tsk, that's annoying. Hope Rodgers gets sacked!

Craig_in_Prague
22-08-2012, 10:31 AM

Pity.
Won't be the humping people think it will be.

Though Man City on Sunday, you can understand not playing their best players for Thursday.
And 'if' the result isn't too great on Thursday, they can play a stronger team in the return match.

HibbyAndy
22-08-2012, 11:29 AM
Savage hates the hearts :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

allezsauzee
22-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I've heard Count Von Count from Sesame Street will be the summariser on ESPN for this game in place of Craig Burley. One goal for Liverpool ah ah ahhh, two goals for Liverpool ah ah ahhh three goals for Liverpool ah ah ahhh...and so on.

Hibercelona
22-08-2012, 11:44 AM
You know you have a dud when even Savage is ripping in to them. :agree:

Jim44
22-08-2012, 12:06 PM
Never quite understood the mentality of people who post a comment about how a thread shouldnt have this amount of replies, you must start enjoying life more!

If you dont like it, dont read it!!

Sorry mate, I can't understand the infatuation with the 'big team'. And don't you go worrying about my enjoyment of life ...... I'm doing just fine. :)

Thecat23
22-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Hate Liverpool, Hate Hearts, Hope Liverpool skelp them though.

JimBHibees
22-08-2012, 12:23 PM
Pity.
Won't be the humping people think it will be.

Though Man City on Sunday, you can understand not playing their best players for Thursday.
And 'if' the result isn't too great on Thursday, they can play a stronger team in the return match.

Thats about the size of it, even if they were to get a poor result they will fancy themselves to turn it round in the home tie. In saying that they will also think that a less than full strength team would be good enough on Thursday, they are probably right.

frazeHFC
22-08-2012, 12:27 PM
Is that Buckfast Hill you come from? Either that or this empathy can only mean you don't encounter too many of the blood encrusted where you are.

I knew they would leave out the big players, but they should still easily be beating them, not saying they will do it easily, but for a team that big their second team should comfortably beat a poor SPL team.

HibbyAndy
22-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Hope Hertz get ****ing nailed!!!

22-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Even a reserve liverpool side will be way too strong for that mob!

Come on the Pool!

joe breezy
22-08-2012, 12:43 PM

I hate them but I'm fed up hearing that Scottish football is dead because Rangers aren't in the SPL anymore

You're right though I mostly encounter West Ham where I live so most jokes aimed at me are only about how **** Scottish football is

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 12:49 PM
No surprises...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19279553 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19279553)

Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez will not feature in Liverpool's Europa League play-off first leg at Hearts.
Martin Skrtel and Glen Johnson have also not travelled for the game, which takes place three days before Liverpool host Manchester City in the Premier League.
Jose Enrique, who missed Saturday's 3-0 defeat (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19221306) at West Brom with a knee injury, and Joe Cole, injured at The Hawthorns, will not feature.
Oussama Assaidi is ineligible.
Morocco winger Assaidi, who became the club's third summer signing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19289850)last week, is cup tied having featured for Heerenveen in the qualifying rounds.
But he will be available should Liverpool reach the group stages.
Skipper Gerrard, 32, and forward Suarez, 25, featured in the loss to West Brom along with Skrtel and Johnson.
Gerrard scored in Liverpool's 3-0 second-leg win over Gomel in the last round (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19090499) of Europa League qualifying at Anfield.
Liverpool (provisional squad): Reina, Jones, Kelly, Agger, Carragher, Coates, Flanagan, Shelvey, Lucas, Adam, Allen, Henderson, Spearing, Downing, Borini, Carroll, Wilson, Robinson, Sterling, Eccleston.

Northernhibee
22-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I'm still saying Liverpool reserves to hammer 'them'.

With Uncle Fester in charge I'm saying Hertz to go out of any cups he's still manager for to lower league opposition.

JimBHibees
22-08-2012, 01:01 PM
No surprises...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19279553 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19279553)

Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez will not feature in Liverpool's Europa League play-off first leg at Hearts.
Martin Skrtel and Glen Johnson have also not travelled for the game, which takes place three days before Liverpool host Manchester City in the Premier League.
Jose Enrique, who missed Saturday's 3-0 defeat (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19221306) at West Brom with a knee injury, and Joe Cole, injured at The Hawthorns, will not feature.
Oussama Assaidi is ineligible.
Morocco winger Assaidi, who became the club's third summer signing (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19289850)last week, is cup tied having featured for Heerenveen in the qualifying rounds.
But he will be available should Liverpool reach the group stages.
Skipper Gerrard, 32, and forward Suarez, 25, featured in the loss to West Brom along with Skrtel and Johnson.
Gerrard scored in Liverpool's 3-0 second-leg win over Gomel in the last round (http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19090499) of Europa League qualifying at Anfield.
Liverpool (provisional squad): Reina, Jones, Kelly, Agger, Carragher, Coates, Flanagan, Shelvey, Lucas, Adam, Allen, Henderson, Spearing, Downing, Borini, Carroll, Wilson, Robinson, Sterling, Eccleston.

Actually think that is quite an average squad relatively speaking.

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Actually think that is quite an average squad relatively speaking.

I agree, but you would expect the likes of Downing and Carroll to terrorise the Hearts back four - God help them if they can't!

Cabbage East
22-08-2012, 01:11 PM
Liverpool will obviously have a stronger XI than Hearts put out given their much bigger resources but I wouldn't be that surprised if the mutants got some sort of result at home. I would believe we could get a result at home to a mid-table English side so I would expect the mutants would feel the same.

Northernhibee
22-08-2012, 01:14 PM
I agree, but you would expect the likes of Downing and Carroll to terrorise the Hearts back four - God help them if they can't!

Is Zaleeookus out?

JHFC
22-08-2012, 01:17 PM
It is funny that the yams have paid 40 odd pound to see the likes of Gerrard and Saurez but they aren't even going haha!

Hope they get hammered.

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Is Zaleeookus out?

I dunno, I copied and pasted all that was there, the 'Team News' is purely Liverpool news :greengrin

Mind you, I maybe should've looked for 'Big Team News'...

Stevie Reid
22-08-2012, 02:12 PM
Comment from a Jambo on the ticker going up the side of FB: -

Why is everyone getting upset? They obviously don't rate us...who gives a ****. Just makes the job less difficult. Liverpool ain't better than Zagreb were...and we pumped them.

That will be the same Zagreb that they beat 2-0 at Tynie (under 3 floodlights) after being, well, pumped 4-0 over there.

Northernhibee
22-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Quid on 5-0 with Downing scoring first at 260 to 1. Without the goalscorer you're barely looking at 33s :greengrin

Bad Martini
22-08-2012, 03:22 PM
The term stone radge was invented for these Bams.

Zagreb? Russian sailors??

WTF :greengrin

WALK ON

Bad Martini
22-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Quid on 5-0 with Downing scoring first at 260 to 1. Without the goalscorer you're barely looking at 33s :greengrin

Couple that with Carroll to score any time and to the number of corners and yer looking at 300+ notes.

cocopops1875
22-08-2012, 03:28 PM

Went basic with pool to score 4 or more the squad news leaves me a bit worried

Scouse Hibee
22-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Liverpool will obviously have a stronger XI than Hearts put out given their much bigger resources but I wouldn't be that surprised if the mutants got some sort of result at home. I would believe we could get a result at home to a mid-table English side so I would expect the mutants would feel the same.

:lips seal

HUTCHYHIBBY
22-08-2012, 04:26 PM

Wtf would lead you to believe that? I can only assume you missed out reserve side, but, I'm not sure!

Gettin' Auld
22-08-2012, 05:26 PM
A whole pile of yams booked hospitality at Anfield to guarantee tickets, then paid for travel and hotels. Looks like PC Plod has been reading them bumping their gums on Sickbag, and ordered Liverpool to cancel them all. Ha Ha Ha.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/116995-hospitality-liverpool/page__st__160

Www1875hfc
22-08-2012, 05:33 PM
A whole pile of yams booked hospitality at Anfield to guarantee tickets, then paid for travel and hotels. Looks like PC Plod has been reading them bumping their gums on Sickbag, and ordered Liverpool to cancel them all. Ha Ha Ha.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/116995-hospitality-liverpool/page__st__160

:faf::faf::faf::faf:

Well done all the assholes on here, i have just had my booking cancelled by liverpool cause of all the folk on here banging on about being hearts fans on the phone, the two teams have been corresponding with each other and have now cancelled my booking, cheers guys,
I said to the lady on the phone when she called me that my son was a liverpool fan and she said that everyone with a purchase history with hearts will be refunded,

And his username ? ---------------> Letsalllaffathobos :faf::faf::faf:

It will be cooncil telly for you ma boy....

Gettin' Auld
22-08-2012, 05:38 PM

Well done all the assholes on here, i have just had my booking cancelled by liverpool cause of all the folk on here banging on about being hearts fans on the phone, the two teams have been corresponding with each other and have now cancelled my booking, cheers guys,
I said to the lady on the phone when she called me that my son was a liverpool fan and she said that everyone with a purchase history with hearts will be refunded,

:thumbsup:

I was pishin' myself when i was reading that thread!!

TamHibs
22-08-2012, 05:41 PM

Even then the return leg is on ESPN :faf:

Chibs
22-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Hope liverpool play in their new third top tomorrow. Cannot post a link cause I am useless with computers. If only it was green.

Northernhibee
22-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Hertz are in a world of trouble with McGlynn leading them into action. This is going to be mint :thumbsup:

Biggie
22-08-2012, 08:17 PM
It is funny that the yams have paid 40 odd pound to see the likes of Gerrard and Saurez but they aren't even going haha!

Hope they get hammered.
It is funny, but I'd be raging if this was happening to hibs...shelling 45quid to see their reserves....still funny as **** as its happening to them

carnoustiehibee
22-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Andy Carroll to score and Liverpool win @ 2/1

looks a great bet to me. im thinking theyll win 2-0 and Carroll will start upfront on his own:cb

LancashireHibby
22-08-2012, 09:43 PM
It is funny, but I'd be raging if this was happening to hibs...shelling 45quid to see their reserves....still funny as **** as its happening to them
If it was Hibs playing in this game then I'd be going to watch Hibs and couldn't care less who plays for the opposition. I'm sure both of the sensible Yams will think along similar lines.

cabbageandribs1875
22-08-2012, 10:14 PM
mon the reserves

andrew70
22-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Liverpool reserves -2 at Sky Bet is 9/2 virtually printing money

Kato
22-08-2012, 10:50 PM

:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

jacomo
22-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Andy Carroll to score and Liverpool win @ 2/1

looks a great bet to me. im thinking theyll win 2-0 and Carroll will start upfront on his own:cb

Will Rodgers want to cup-tie Carroll though? Not convinced he will play.

LeighLoyal
22-08-2012, 11:35 PM
I liked Liverpool until those American clowns sacked Kenny. Mon the Yams. :wink:

Katiedoubter
23-08-2012, 07:26 AM
I will stand with not an ounce of shame tonight at about a quarter to eight and belt out 'you'll never walk alone' whilst standing in my living room.

they are costing me a lot of money, had to buy a tottenham top last year and now a liverpool top.:agree:

ggtth

jacomo
23-08-2012, 08:46 AM
I liked Liverpool until those American clowns sacked Kenny. Mon the Yams. :wink:

You think Kenny wasn't clown enough for them?

Captain Trips
23-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Andy Carroll 9/1 to score 2 or more I think has some merit.

JHFC
23-08-2012, 11:05 AM
is this on tv?

Gettin' Auld
23-08-2012, 11:06 AM
is this on tv?

itv4

LeighLoyal
23-08-2012, 11:10 AM
You think Kenny wasn't clown enough for them?

Won one cup final and was robbed in another. Never got gubbed 3-0 by the likes of West Brom.

Sylar
23-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Tonight sees a decent night of football, including "the big one". It'll feature plenty of goals, feisty tackles, undoubted bookings and some extremely sexy football...

Obviously I mean the first round of the Barcelona vs Real Madrid game (Sky Sports).

There's another little game taking place in Edinburgh too I believe (ITV4)?

HibbyAndy
23-08-2012, 11:47 AM
Won one cup final and was robbed in another. Never got gubbed 3-0 by the likes of West Brom.

Or you could say Cardiff were robbed in the other final:wink:

Dalglish had a truly pathetic home record drawing against teams like Norwich, Sunderland, Swansea etc..and losing to the likes of Wigan

Dalglish was rightly sacked, Id have sacked him just for being a fud when it came to tv interviews, The man was an erse.

CalgaryHibs
23-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Agree the biggie is tonite Barca vs Real VAMOS BARCA!!

CalgaryHibs
23-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Oh the other one 1-1 ft :)

Bad Martini
23-08-2012, 12:31 PM

Dalglish had a truly pathetic home record drawing against teams like Norwich, Sunderland, Swansea etc..and losing to the likes of Wigan

Dalglish was rightly sacked, Id have sacked him just for being a fud when it came to tv interviews, The man was an erse.

Hamishhhhhh, I expected better fae you mate. Especially when this thread is about ripping the yams rather than the King.

To put this straight, the King managed, last season without the services of sick note Gerrard and stupid Suarez who usefully got banned for a QUARTER of the season, Carroll didnt start playing til just before the FA Cup Final and Henderson/Downing didnt start playing til we ****ed Chelsea at Anfield, good style, after the FA Cup:

Norwich come immediately before an away win to Stoke, an away to West Brom, a draw with Swansea then an away win over Chelsea and a home draw over an in-form Man City, all without Gerrard in the main. Immediately followed by going away to Chelsea and putting them out the cup convincingly.

Last season, with a bunch of players in a transition (we know about that!!) the King engineered a win over ARSENAL :greengrin at the Emirates, for the first time in the history of Liverpool...had never won at the Emirates. Arsenal. You know them? :na na: :greengrin
...moving on, followed by an away win over the bitter blues.
...beat Chelsea 3 times out the 4 we played them and had we had another 10 mins, that FA Cup was coming back to Anfield
...also managed to beat City, putting them out the cup
...and everton in the semis of the FA Cup.

Won the league cup, final of the FA Cup and back into the Uefa Cup. All this, with a bad season and they ********s sack the King???

Regards his interviews...indeed, he was obnoxious to the press and rightly so. There's reasons for it and he was nae mair obnoxious than Johnny Collins or Yogi might have been or big Mixu. The man is no mercenary...didnt need the money to dig Liverpool out the **** in January 2011. The press are generally the obnoxious, pressing ****ers they appear to be and he didnt take their *****. Nothing wrong with that mate...

Anyways, **** the yams tonight.

WALK ON.

Teo10
23-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Vamos Barca!!

JimBHibees
23-08-2012, 01:16 PM
If it was Hibs playing in this game then I'd be going to watch Hibs and couldn't care less who plays for the opposition. I'm sure both of the sensible Yams will think along similar lines.

Just to draw attention to the flaw in your logic. :greengrin

LancashireHibby
23-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Just to draw attention to the flaw in your logic. :greengrin
I did say there might only be two of them :wink:

JimBHibees
23-08-2012, 01:48 PM
I did say there might only be two of them :wink:

Two more than I would give them credit for. :greengrin

hibeedonald
23-08-2012, 02:08 PM
"Disgusting hearts fans" haha

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/314484-Disgusting-Hearts-fans

jacomo
23-08-2012, 02:44 PM

Hamishhhhhh, I expected better fae you mate. Especially when this thread is about ripping the yams rather than the King.

Best not talk about 'King' Kenny's defence of Saurez here, I guess...

LeighLoyal
23-08-2012, 03:00 PM

Are we alluding to Suarez here? I blame the media and English FA for hyping that up beyond reason. Dalglish was just an easy punching bag for these self interested twats. Bottom line he signed Suarez for a relaively modest fee, the best forward Liverpool have had in many years. I still think Carrol will come good, and Kenny will be proven right there. Sacked him because he drew at home to Sunderland and Swansea. I seem to recall Liverpool dominated those games but could'nt convert, unlike Saturday where they were just played off the park by lowly West Brom. Progress not.

HibbyAndy
23-08-2012, 03:11 PM

To put this straight, the King managed, last season without the services of sick note Gerrard and stupid Suarez who usefully got banned for a QUARTER of the season, Carroll didnt start playing til just before the FA Cup Final and Henderson/Downing didnt start playing til we ****ed Chelsea at Anfield, good style, after the FA Cup:

Norwich come immediately before an away win to Stoke, an away to West Brom, a draw with Swansea then an away win over Chelsea and a home draw over an in-form Man City, all without Gerrard in the main. Immediately followed by going away to Chelsea and putting them out the cup convincingly.

Last season, with a bunch of players in a transition (we know about that!!) the King engineered a win over ARSENAL :greengrin at the Emirates, for the first time in the history of Liverpool...had never won at the Emirates. Arsenal. You know them? :na na: :greengrin
...moving on, followed by an away win over the bitter blues.
...beat Chelsea 3 times out the 4 we played them and had we had another 10 mins, that FA Cup was coming back to Anfield
...also managed to beat City, putting them out the cup
...and everton in the semis of the FA Cup.

Won the league cup, final of the FA Cup and back into the Uefa Cup. All this, with a bad season and they ********s sack the King???

Regards his interviews...indeed, he was obnoxious to the press and rightly so. There's reasons for it and he was nae mair obnoxious than Johnny Collins or Yogi might have been or big Mixu. The man is no mercenary...didnt need the money to dig Liverpool out the **** in January 2011. The press are generally the obnoxious, pressing ****ers they appear to be and he didnt take their *****. Nothing wrong with that mate...

Anyways, **** the yams tonight.

WALK ON.

Awrite big braveheart :thumbsup:

Akent you would reply :hilarious... Dinnae forget the ARSENAL dumped the poodle at Anfield tae:wink:

Its aw good Amigo:cb

Are we alluding to Suarez here? I blame the media and English FA for hyping that up beyond reason. Dalglish was just an easy punching bag for these self interested twats. Bottom line he signed Suarez for a relaively modest fee, the best forward Liverpool have had in many years. I still think Carrol will come good, and Kenny will be proven right there. Sacked him because he drew at home to Sunderland and Swansea. I seem to recall Liverpool dominated those games but could'nt convert, unlike Saturday where they were just played off the park by lowly West Brom. Progress not.

Alluding to Suarez? Eh?:confused: Whats me ripping intae Liverpools home record got anything to do with the wee Urugauyin?

NOLA
23-08-2012, 03:14 PM
is it on the telly? cant find it on listings

SteveHFC
23-08-2012, 03:16 PM
is it on the telly? cant find it on listings

ITV 4 mate :aok:

LeighLoyal
23-08-2012, 03:19 PM
Awrite big braveheart :thumbsup:

Akent you would reply :hilarious... Dinnae forget the ARSENAL dumped the poodle at Anfield tae:wink:

Its aw good Amigo:cb

Alluding to Suarez? Eh?:confused: Whats me ripping intae Liverpools home record got anything to do with the wee Urugauyin?

Mate, read your own posts. You ripped into Kenny regards TV interviews being a reason you'd have sacked him. Pretty clear inference to the hand shake incident and the interview where the BBC twat demanded Kenny condemn Suarez outright. Kenny did not even know Suarez and Evra had not shaken hands, but he got slaughtered by the English media anyway. Ferguson should have been sacked after his first year at United easy going by your standards.

HibbyAndy
23-08-2012, 03:25 PM
Mate, read your own posts. You ripped into Kenny regards TV interviews being a reason you'd have sacked him. Pretty clear inference to the hand shake incident and the interview where the BBC twat demanded Kenny condemn Suarez outright. Kenny did not even know Suarez and Evra had not shaken hands, but he got slaughtered by the English media anyway. Ferguson should have been sacked after his first year at United easy going by your standards.

I ment in every single interview i seen Dalglish give he never gave an honest decent assessment of the game his team just played, It was always some half smart ersed reply with a stupid looking frown on his puss.

BTW, For the record i hope Hearts get a sever ****ing tanking tonight to shut these moronic pink loving smelly disgusting fowl erseholes up.

RickyS
23-08-2012, 03:36 PM
"Disgusting hearts fans" haha

http://forums.liverpoolfc.com/threads/314484-Disgusting-Hearts-fans

loved this one

Though id mention that Tynecastle Stadium is a ****hole.:greengrin

NOLA
23-08-2012, 03:43 PM
ITV 4 mate :aok: cheers big ears :thumbsup:

jacomo
23-08-2012, 03:58 PM

Er, I'm pretty sure Damien Commolli signed Suarez.

But it was KK who made the team all wear Suarez T-shirts and claim it was all a conspiracy against his club (it always, always is a conspiracy against Liverpool, isn't it?)

jgl07
23-08-2012, 04:07 PM

But it was KK who made the team all wear Suarez T-shirts and claim it was all a conspiracy against his club (it always, always is a conspiracy against Liverpool, isn't it?)

Scousers are the Weegies of England.

Hence Liverpool's affinity with Celtic.

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2012, 04:09 PM

No!

Scouse Hibee
23-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Scousers are the Weegies of England.

Hence Liverpool's affinity with Celtic.

:giruy: yer talking pish.

SteveHFC
23-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Jamie Borthwick ‏@jamiekborthwick
Hearts will play in all-white tonight as both of Liverpool's kits clash with maroon.

NOLA
23-08-2012, 04:21 PM
so no stevie g or saurez tonight, i fear for pool i really do :faf:

Sir David Gray
23-08-2012, 04:33 PM
Think Liverpool could be making a mistake in resting the likes of Suarez and Gerrard tonight. I still expect them to win but I don't think their squad is good enough to afford to be resting their top two players.

They should be doing what Tottenham did last year at Tynecastle and play all their top players in the first leg and get the tie done and dusted.

Fortunately Hearts are worse now than they were when they played Tottenham 12 months ago and even Liverpool's reserves should be good enough to take care of them.

jdships
23-08-2012, 05:05 PM
:giruy: yer talking pish.

You are absolutely 100% correct :thumbsup:

ballengeich
23-08-2012, 05:15 PM
If Hearts lose 5-1 will they'll know how to display their fingers.

I think it might be closer than last season's first leg game as Hearts aren't likely to stand off at the start of the game in the way they did against Spurs (also Liverpool aren't as good).

I'm_cabbaged
23-08-2012, 05:15 PM
You are absolutely 100% correct :thumbsup:

More like dundonians :)

Captain Trips
23-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Carroll not playing so 2 goals or more Borini 13/2

NOLA
23-08-2012, 05:43 PM
gary locke looks more like jumbo jim everytime i see his pus on the telly :agree: and can hertz no buy maroon seats :dunno:

CraigHibee
23-08-2012, 05:50 PM
i'm actually wetting myself at some of the yams i know, they think they have a great chance since Liverpool are resting a few of their bigger players, can't see hearts doing much to the Liverpool defence!

Alex Trager
23-08-2012, 05:53 PM
i'm actually wetting myself at some of the yams i know, they think they have a great chance since Liverpool are resting a few of their bigger players, can't see hearts doing much to the Liverpool defence!

Personally i don't think that Pool will do much cause i think they are pretty gash, Heatrs are more gash though. But we will see exactly what will happen soon