PDA

View Full Version : STs - 2 questions

Makaveli
09-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Getting 3 STs tomorrow, two adults and a child. There's two questions I can't see answered on the official site, would appreciate if anyone could help out.

1) Do both adults get the family price of £380 rather than £405? All I can see is "minimum of one adult and one concession price" which leads me to think yes.

2) The child is 6 but won't be there when I buy them tomorrow. Will I need any sort of proof of age for her?

Cheers.

marinello59
09-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Both adults get the family price and no proof of age will be required for your six year old.

Makaveli
10-08-2012, 07:35 AM
Both adults get the family price and no proof of age will be required for your six year old.

Cheers :thumbsup:

Billy Whizz
10-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Cheers :thumbsup:

Good on you, get down there

Pretty Boy
10-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Whilst we're on ST questions i may as well add one of my own.

My mate has decided he wants to go to the game. I'm an ST holder, he's not. Is it possible for me to buy him a ticket and at the same time move my seat for one game so we are sitting together?

marinello59
10-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Whilst we're on ST questions i may as well add one of my own.

My mate has decided he wants to go to the game. I'm an ST holder, he's not. Is it possible for me to buy him a ticket and at the same time move my seat for one game so we are sitting together?

I have done this several times in the past without any problems.

(Maybe we should rename this thread 'Ask Marinello.' :greengrin)

DH1875
10-08-2012, 12:51 PM
I have done this several times in the past without any problems.

(Maybe we should rename this thread 'Ask Marinello.' :greengrin)

I'd guess they are going to have to do this when they do the free tickets for the Celtic game so can't see it being a problem :agree:.

Franck Stanton
10-08-2012, 01:47 PM
If you give them a reasonable amount of notice, [48hrs plenty], they are quite accommodating.

ekhibee
11-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Realize it might be a wee bit late for asking this, but I renewed my season ticket about 2 months ago. No new ticket has arrived, so I take it that it's just added onto the ST that I've got from last season? The money's been taken off the account.

Billy Whizz
11-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Realize it might be a wee bit late for asking this, but I renewed my season ticket about 2 months ago. No new ticket has arrived, so I take it that it's just added onto the ST that I've got from last season? The money's been taken off the account.

It's just added to your existing card

ekhibee
11-08-2012, 09:04 PM
It's just added to your existing card
Cheers mate, thought it might be but just checking.