PDA

View Full Version : Question How many tickets sold for the Derby?

Jamesie
09-08-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone got any ideas how many tickets we've sold?

I went on to the ticketing website earlier and was pretty shocked to find a Derby ticket was £29.50 inclusive of booking fee. Given I've had a season ticket for a good number of years until this season I've been a bit out of the loop in terms of Cat A ticket costs but am I right in thinking this is our dearest ever ticket for a Derby? :confused:

Lucius Apuleius
09-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Anyone got any ideas how many tickets we've sold?

I went on to the ticketing website earlier and was pretty shocked to find a Derby ticket was £29.50 inclusive of booking fee. Given I've had a season ticket for a good number of years until this season I've been a bit out of the loop in terms of Cat A ticket costs but am I right in thinking this is our dearest ever ticket for a Derby? :confused:

Nope. Same as last year.

edinburghhibee
09-08-2012, 03:37 PM
I went to Tynie last year and I think I paid £32.50 for my ticket.

Onceinawhile
09-08-2012, 03:45 PM
I can't see the crows going above 14,000 unfortunately. Plenty people don't want to be there for obvious reasons.

IFONLY
09-08-2012, 03:46 PM
I can't see the crows going above 14,000 unfortunately. Plenty people don't want to be there for obvious reasons.

Will they be higher than the seagulls?????

DAVE1875
09-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Hearts end will be sold out whilst there will be massive gaps in our stands

Sir David Gray
09-08-2012, 04:29 PM
I reckon if we get anything more than 13,000 we'll be doing well.

SouthamptonHibs
09-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Hibs end will have 10,000 max in it at the start and about 5,000 at Ht if they play like they done on Sunday. I can't blame folk for not going we will get beat can't believe we've still not signed anyone after the United game. Hibs have done nothing to suggest we can beat them. The gap we saw in the final is still there.

bingo70
09-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Hibs end will have 10,000 max in it at the start and about 5,000 at Ht if they play like they done on Sunday. I can't blame folk for not going we will get beat can't believe we've still not signed anyone after the United game. Hibs have done nothing to suggest we can beat them. The gap we saw in the final is still there.

:agree:

We've heard a lot from the management about how we need to stand up to them better but so far we've not had much help from them on the park on that front.

On the plus side though i've not heard that we're treating this game like any other match though, as much as i like Fenlon he's said that in the build up to the last couple of derbies and it annoyed me, it's not just any other game and i bet hearts don't treat it that way.

Sunday is going to be humiliating, they'll be having a party at our stadium, if they score it'll be horrendous and i'll be fearing a rout and even if we win it'll annoy me we turned up this week but not at the cup final so although i'm going in no way whatsoever am i looking forward to it.

Suppose i'll just have to get reakin before it :wink:

Craig_in_Prague
09-08-2012, 08:58 PM
we havent beat them for 3,5 years?
theres no chance this shower of crap will beat them.

PeterboroHibee
09-08-2012, 09:02 PM

It is so frustrating, and quite worrying, the lack of activity. We may see a few announced tomorrow but Ive not got my hopes up. I imagine Maybury will be officially unveiled, and I am happy enough with him coming in, but hes not someone whos going to have any impact on our weaknesses further up the pitch.

Hiber-nation
09-08-2012, 09:19 PM
You can find out how many seats are left for each stand if you log on to the match tickets section on the official site. Then its just a matter of counting them up if anyone can be ersed.

HibbyDave
09-08-2012, 09:20 PM
1-0 to hibs.

Feel free to ove this to another thread.....I just thought i should ligten up the mood!

LeighLoyal
09-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Whatever the turnout, it does speak to how loyal Hibs fans are buying seven, eight thousand season books after the worst result in club history and consecutive dire campaigns. Gluttons for punishment. I suspect another Hearts party albeit without the help of a vile, corrupt official.

SouthamptonHibs
09-08-2012, 10:17 PM
It is so frustrating, and quite worrying, the lack of activity. We may see a few announced tomorrow but Ive not got my hopes up. I imagine Maybury will be officially unveiled, and I am happy enough with him coming in, but hes not someone whos going to have any impact on our weaknesses further up the pitch.

Would be happy with Maybury as it would balance out a defence as he is a decent left back. Would be great to get another Striker in but can't see us signing two players in time for ko

SouthamptonHibs
09-08-2012, 10:20 PM
:agree:

We've heard a lot from the management about how we need to stand up to them better but so far we've not had much help from them on the park on that front.

On the plus side though i've not heard that we're treating this game like any other match though, as much as i like Fenlon he's said that in the build up to the last couple of derbies and it annoyed me, it's not just any other game and i bet hearts don't treat it that way.

Sunday is going to be humiliating, they'll be having a party at our stadium, if they score it'll be horrendous and i'll be fearing a rout and even if we win it'll annoy me we turned up this week but not at the cup final so although i'm going in no way whatsoever am i looking forward to it.

Suppose i'll just have to get reakin before it :wink:

Its unlikely to be much fun on Sunday! Good idea getting drunk before the game. im out Sat hoping im still pished fi that night as i'll not get a beer before the match on Sunday. Surely Edinburgh Police would feel sympathy for us Hibees and let boozers open early so we can grt a few pre match pints in hail hail

Baldy Foghorn
09-08-2012, 10:38 PM

:confused::confused::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Diclonius
09-08-2012, 10:40 PM
For the first time ever I have absolutely no doubt that we will lose this derby.

That probably means we'll win. :rolleyes:

Scouse Hibee
09-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Not enough and who can blame folk for not wanting to attend what looks like a certain defeat. But........................you just never know, and missing a victory would be as unbearable :greengrin

ALF TUPPER
10-08-2012, 05:09 AM
1-0 to hibs.

Feel free to ove this to another thread.....I just thought i should ligten up the mood!

Yep - good call Dave. I think we'll win too

lord bunberry
10-08-2012, 06:02 AM
For the first time ever I have absolutely no doubt that we will lose this derby.

That probably means we'll win. :rolleyes:

I hope your both wrong and right

Pretty Boy
10-08-2012, 06:08 AM
I can remember a few very good Hibs teams failing to beat comparatively poor Hearts teams.

I just can't see a very poor Hibs team beating a decidedly average Hearts team sadly.

Which probably means we'll win.

dangermouse
10-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Would be happy with Maybury as it would balance out a defence as he is a decent left back. Would be great to get another Striker in but can't see us signing two players in time for ko

He was training with the team at the open day on Wednesday. My son got his photo taken with him.

hibIBZ
10-08-2012, 11:22 AM
£29.50 is just not worth it at the moment in the eyes of many, suspect there will be alot of empty seats and it will remain that way until we improve on the pitch......... hope the boys get the finger out on sunday and turn them over!

Dinkydoo
10-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Without Black and Skacel in thier midfield adn Beattie up front, I think our chances of getting a result are looking better than they ahve been for some time. If Fenlon sets up the back four without Stephens, plays Doyle and Griffiths both up front, Deegan in a centre mid with Cairney in an Attacking Mid role then I'd be confident of us actually giving them a game for once.

Not convinced the team will line up this way but it should IMO.

Northernhibee
10-08-2012, 11:45 AM

:panic:

Your bedroom must be so full of pish you sleep in a rubber dinghy.

JimBHibees
10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
£29.50 is just not worth it at the moment in the eyes of many, suspect there will be alot of empty seats and it will remain that way until we improve on the pitch......... hope the boys get the finger out on sunday and turn them over!

£28 if you buy at the ticket office. Yams were charging £32 quid last year so that needs to be taken into account. First home game of the season we need to be up for it and personally think we will be. Will be a good crowd there and hope we can turn over Hearts who IMO are pretty average.

Franck Stanton
10-08-2012, 11:55 AM
Without Black and Skacel in thier midfield adn Beattie up front, I think our chances of getting a result are looking better than they ahve been for some time. If Fenlon sets up the back four without Stephens, plays Doyle and Griffiths both up front, Deegan in a centre mid with Cairney in an Attacking Mid role then I'd be confident of us actually giving them a game for once.

Not convinced the team will line up this way but it should IMO.

My god, .....a post with some sense, that lot have been weakened considerably, [admittedly still stronger than us on paper], and we have brought in 6 new players, Deegan, if he lives up to his billing, will add some steel to our midfield which should take a lot of pressure off our defence. IF Fenlon playes with two up front, [ HAS to, surely], and drops Stephens from our back four, imo we could give them a real game. What we need is for SUPPORTERS to have a wee bit more faith, back the team, I know we have been kack for past 2-3 years, but, stick with us lads/lassies, we will turn the corner, hopefully starting Sunday. Get yourself down to Easter Road and cheer the boys on, the team need you, answer the call and lets be party-poopers.

mutley
10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
Initially I wasn't going to bother after the cup fiasco, but in a moment of madness (or sheer blind loyalty/stupidity) I've bough my ticket so I'll be there.Miracles DO happen and by F*&K it has to be our turn for a win, law of averages HAS to be on our side.GGTH

Chuck Rhoades
10-08-2012, 01:12 PM
There are 4,100 tickets available to buy; however in S43,44&45 of the East they have cut off the allocation. You basically can no longer buy from Row V upwards in any of these sections. Nor can you buy a seat in the front four rows. This is the norm now for any home match it would appear according to the St Johnstone game. They are obviously trying to bunch more folk together; shame they cut off half of S43 where we try to get some form of atmosphere going.

Going by that, I would reckon the attendance will be about 14,000 tops.