PDA

View Full Version : Kicks for Kids (merged)

fatbloke
08-08-2012, 09:15 PM
Thank you to all at Hibs.net. Why?
i am a foster carer for East Lothian Council and a befriender for Children 1st. I have just been offered 2 tickets for myself and an under 16 for Sunday courtesy of Hibernian FC's partner in the Kicks for Kids scheme - Hibs.net. to all you netters who contributed to by what i am told is no small amount of tickets once again - Thank You.:hibees

matty_f
08-08-2012, 09:21 PM
i am a foster carer for East Lothian Council and a befriender for Children 1st. I have just been offered 2 tickets for myself and an under 16 for Sunday courtesy of Hibernian FC's partner in the Kicks for Kids scheme - Hibs.net. to all you netters who contributed to by what i am told is no small amount of tickets once again - Thank You.:hibees

:thumbsup: Great to see the real life impact of the .netter's generosity.

Well done Hibbies!:hibees

Mikey
08-08-2012, 09:28 PM

That's good to hear. Here's the original thread........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241243-*****Kicks-For-Kids-Season-Tickets-Fundraiser-43-Season-Tickets-Bought*****

surreyhibbie
08-08-2012, 09:38 PM
That's good to hear. Here's the original thread........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?241243-*****Kicks-For-Kids-Season-Tickets-Fundraiser-43-Season-Tickets-Bought*****

Nice one, Hibs.net :thumbsup:

And well done you too Chas.:agree:

Mikey
24-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Just to let you see a thank you letter received from Bfriends, one of the recipients of Kicks For Kids season tickets from our recent fundraiser.

The letter says it all really!

BarneyK
24-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Just to let you see a thank you letter received from Bfriends, one of the recipients of Kicks For Kids season tickets from our recent fundraiser.

:thumbsup:

down-the-slope
24-08-2012, 05:17 PM
Nice to see what a positive impact people pitching in can make

fatbloke
24-08-2012, 05:55 PM

I was one of the Befrienders who got tickets for Hibs Hearts. What Carol says is correct this is such a big thing for the kids, I think even if Hibs lost every game 10-0 it would not matter, watching the kids take in the whole experience is something else.:thumbsup:

whiskyhibby
24-08-2012, 06:10 PM
I was one of the Befrienders who got tickets for Hibs Hearts. What Carol says is correct this is such a big thing for the kids, I think even if Hibs lost every game 10-0 it would not matter, watching the kids take in the whole experience is something else.:thumbsup:

That's really good to hear and obviously a very worthwhile cause, sounds like a great charity?

Saorsa
24-08-2012, 06:16 PM
:thumbsup: :scarf: :thumbsup:

MSK
24-08-2012, 06:30 PM

The letter says it all really!:top marks

I was one of the Befrienders who got tickets for Hibs Hearts. What Carol says is correct this is such a big thing for the kids, I think even if Hibs lost every game 10-0 it would not matter, watching the kids take in the whole experience is something else.:thumbsup:To you for the job you do ..:top marks

:thumbsup: :scarf: :thumbsup:And to you DD ..never shy to support hibs.net, player sponsorship & other good causes ..:top marks

Jonnyboy
24-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Lovely letter so well done .net :thumbsup:

FranckSuzy
24-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Great to see this initiative in action :aok:

Pretty Boy
25-08-2012, 06:38 AM
Really nice letter.

Amazing how much good its possible to do with a relatively small ammount of money.

The Harp
25-08-2012, 11:16 AM
Nice to see the thank you letter - always good to know such an initiative is appreciated.
Well done to all concerned.:aok:

phantomscotsman
25-08-2012, 11:29 AM
:top marks

To you for the job you do ..:top marks

And to you DD ..never shy to support hibs.net, player sponsorship & other good causes ..:top marks

:agree:
:flag:

Mikey
27-09-2012, 06:29 PM
Just to follow this up, the club has passed on a thank you letter they received from a 10 year old boy who attended his first game recently. Children1st is the charity involved this time.

FranckSuzy
27-09-2012, 06:42 PM
Just to follow this up, the club has passed on a thank you letter they received from a 10 year old boy who attended his first game recently. Children1st is the charity involved this time.

Brilliant :aok: Loved the bit about if any more tickets should become available...:greengrin

Jonnyboy
27-09-2012, 07:18 PM

Lump in the throat time :agree:

Fantastic that the lad had such fun - well done to those who made it possible

Saorsa
27-09-2012, 07:48 PM
Brilliant :aok: Loved the bit about if any more tickets should become available...:greengrinthe lad will learn :greengrin

Great tae see where the tickets are going though and that the kids are enjoying their time at the games :thumbsup: :flag:

DaveF
28-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Great stuff. Plenty of us take a trip to ER for granted so it's refreshing to read just how much of an impact a free ticket can make to a young kid.

Hibernia&Alba
28-09-2012, 03:32 PM
That's fantastic, and, being more important than any victory or trophy, sums up what really matters. :agree:

Mikey
28-09-2012, 08:54 PM
We got another one today but it's been written in pencil and isn't scanning very well. So I'll just type it out...........

Dear Mr or Mrs

Thank you for those Hibs tickets, we had a beautiful view. The game was fantastic though it looks like Hibs are fighting back with a mighty punch right into Hearts face if you know what I mean.

Anyway we won 2-1 against the nothing Kilmarnock. The referee needs his seeing eye dog which he left at home. But seriously a big, well biggest, thank you from me and my family.

"Seeing eye dog" :greengrin

Jonnyboy
28-09-2012, 08:58 PM
We got another one today but it's been written in pencil and isn't scanning very well. So I'll just type it out...........

"Seeing eye dog" :greengrin

Funny but also 100% accurate :greengrin

Saorsa
28-09-2012, 10:45 PM

"Seeing eye dog" :greengrin:thumbsup:

That made me smile http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/smilies%202/noteeth.gif

fatbloke
28-09-2012, 11:39 PM
My young befriendee was attending his first match thanks to the tickets. His wee face was a joy to behold from 3pm until 10 to 5. Oh aye going again against Dundee. More thank yous coming to .net:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Seveno
07-11-2012, 07:05 PM
The Kicks for Kids scheme is a great chance to allow kids, who otherwise couldn't, attend a match. It also helps to increase the crowd and, obviously, generate extra revenue for the Club.

The cost is £75 per ticket but they have to be bought in pairs. £150 is a lot of money for most people but there is the option of sharing with a mate or a group of mates.

Wouldn't this be a great time for Hibs fans to get behind the Club and generate more money from KfK than is raised by any share issue at the PBS. Ours is a real investment.