PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - have you not got your season ticket

Gus
08-08-2012, 12:31 PM
Alrighty

A friend has notified me that he has received 2 season tickets in the post. He is somewhat baffled by this as he is a Celtic fan (I use the term friend to his face)

He has contacted Hibs and notified them that these have been issued to him in error. He was told to destroy the tickets and they would re-issue to the correct people. 2 more season tickets have now turned up.

Hibs are saying that they are not able to disclose any information.

So if you are meant to have season tickets for:

East Stand - Row Y, Seats 77 & 78

Please PM me and I will do what Hibs seem unable to do. Very important with the Derby coming up

It is a disabled season ticket and carer.

Cheers assisting me with this

:flag:

hibeelin
08-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Don't know who is responsible for disabled/carer season tickets, but we are on our third set of swipe cards! The first had details transposed - I emailed ticket office and the sent out second set - they arrived both in one name for same seat! Third set arrived today and have all correct details. Bloody better work at turnstyle ok on Sunday or won't be a happy bunny.

Judas Iscariot
08-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Oww Noooww

ahibby
08-08-2012, 12:55 PM
Don't know who is responsible for disabled/carer season tickets, but we are on our third set of swipe cards! The first had details transposed - I emailed ticket office and the sent out second set - they arrived both in one name for same seat! Third set arrived today and have all correct details. Bloody better work at turnstyle ok on Sunday or won't be a happy bunny.

So it's not just the football side of things that are a shambles then. Beginning to wonder if we are good at anything.

Twa Cairpets
08-08-2012, 01:08 PM
So it's not just the football side of things that are a shambles then. Beginning to wonder if we are good at anything.

Moaning about stuff? :wink:

JimBHibees
08-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Moaning about stuff? :wink:

Would defnitely be top end of the table at that. :greengrin

vla_di_vla
08-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Could be mine? Ive not received mine or my disabled dad's yet but they are meant to be for wheelchair section. Im going back in tomorrow to see whats going on

7Hero
08-08-2012, 11:58 PM
no "they" are rubbish at everything..

Geo_1875
09-08-2012, 05:10 AM
My ticket arrived yesterday. Very surprised as I'd said I would collect it. Shocking service.

I'm_cabbaged
09-08-2012, 05:43 AM
My ticket arrived yesterday. Very surprised as I'd said I would collect it. Shocking service.

Yup, took time off work yesterday to collect mine, unknown to me they'd dropped through my letter box.

Beefster
09-08-2012, 05:49 AM

I'd put 'pick-up' on my renewal form and then was told that I wouldn't get a new card anyway - just continue with the old one. A new one popped through the door last week. Could be worse I suppose.

Tyler Durden
09-08-2012, 06:35 AM

You can joke but it is p*ss poor organisation. My parents collected theirs only for 2 further tickets to arrive in the post.

A few years ago a similar thing happened to my mate. He passed the spare card to someone else and it worked. So people could be using these "free" cards and Hibs are missing out on their revenue.

With this type of thing plus the farce with ordering strips, the off field organisation is a shambles.

ozzie
09-08-2012, 06:40 AM
I'm sure they said if it wasn't picked up by the 4th they would post them out.