PDA

View Full Version : Watching Hibs v Them in New york

Cameron1875
07-08-2012, 10:42 PM
Heading there tomorrow for a week so will miss the game on sunday. Any suggestions as to what pubs will be showing the game? Hopefully 12.30 kick off doesn't have an effect.

Amit
07-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Mate. I wouldn't ruin your holiday watching what will be a horror show on Sunday.

I'll be there as I have an ST but not looking forward to it one bit.

gbur123ukgb
08-08-2012, 07:45 AM
Think youd be better doing some touristy things rather than watching that pish.
Like above have season ticket but not wanting to go tbh to watch us get pumped on plus side chance to let petrie and farmer we want change

Lucius Apuleius
08-08-2012, 08:34 AM
Oh bugger me. Another thread where somebody asks a simple question getting turned into another **** the board thread. Why don't you keep your crap to the trheads where you are all gathering and leave the other threads to reflect what the OP is asking?

To the OP. I don't know mate, I was there not long ago but never saw any pubs with Scottish football. There was one down in the Financial District, an Irish pub that had baord outside advertising a game but I was offski the next day so never paid much attention to it.

southsider
08-08-2012, 09:34 AM
try hooligans bar on 91st and 2nd. been a few years since i was there but they always used to try to get games on. might have to pay a small cover charge. we left a Hibs flag the last time.....it was on the ceiling. its a cops hang out.

paul_hfc3
08-08-2012, 09:41 AM
Mate. I wouldn't ruin your holiday watching what will be a horror show on Sunday.

:top marks Agreed.

Least he won't have to put up with any Yams (celebrating no doubt) over there.

GreenCastle
08-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Heading there tomorrow for a week so will miss the game on sunday. Any suggestions as to what pubs will be showing the game? Hopefully 12.30 kick off doesn't have an effect.

http://www.footballfactoryny.com/

http://www.footballfactoryny.com/?page_id=9

Good place to watch games :aok:

hibs0666
08-08-2012, 10:42 AM

What exactly is the point of your reply? Stay away from the sharp knives mate.

CalgaryHibs
08-08-2012, 11:55 AM

No tv coverage in Canada doubt be on n America. Reason lack of interest, as always.

Yuillsy
08-08-2012, 12:24 PM

Nevada Smiths is a good pub mate. I watched a couple of games there a few years ago and it was open early to compensate for the time difference.
I'm not sure of the address but it certainly comes up if you Google it.