PDA

View Full Version : Yams Goodwillie and Skácel (not) to sign for them (merged)

Pages : 1 [2]

Kato
14-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Well we are fi Leith so is this fanny having a pop at Spartans???

Nah, we're from Edinburgh and Ratchel is a fud.

Danderhall Hibs
15-08-2012, 06:14 PM
He might end up back there but only because noone else wants him - hardly a clamour for his signature is there?

Northernhibee
15-08-2012, 07:07 PM
He might end up back there but only because noone else wants him - hardly a clamour for his signature is there?

Over there on Jambo Kickback/Sickup/Gag Reflex they're waxing lyrical about how great he was.

So great that nobody wants him in their team.

Oh well :lolyam:

Baldy Foghorn
15-08-2012, 09:12 PM
Over there on Jambo Kickback/Sickup/Gag Reflex they're waxing lyrical about how great he was.

So great that nobody wants him in their team.

Oh well :lolyam:

I don't understand any Hibbee going on to their messageboards, nothing the mutant's say is of any interest to me.....Feel dirty even mentioning them.....

mikethehibee69
15-08-2012, 10:35 PM
:top marks
I don't understand any Hibbee going on to their messageboards, nothing the mutant's say is of any interest to me.....Feel dirty even mentioning them.....

cabbageandribs1875
15-08-2012, 10:42 PM
little pink mutant

Exiled Hibby
16-08-2012, 02:03 PM
little pink mutant

I know a song about him.....

Rudi Skacel is available on a free, etc etc

:singing:

17-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Skacel is a little rat, I hate him with a passion and yes the hearts fans have a weird obsession with him but by god we could do with a player like him! He has caused our defence so much bother over the last few years.

nribs
03-09-2012, 11:54 AM
Just been told by some girl Jambo at work that he has just signed for Hearts. No Idea where she got the info from but she is now going mental plasterring her work station with pictures of the guy!!!!

BarneyK
03-09-2012, 11:56 AM
Just been told by some girl Jambo at work that he has just signed for Hearts. No Idea where she got the info from but she is now going mental plasterring her work station with pictures of the guy!!!!

No idea if he has but they need someone like him desperately. From midfield to front they are struggling.

TomoHFC
03-09-2012, 11:57 AM
if he is signing for them whats the point on releaseing him in the first place

Beefster
03-09-2012, 11:57 AM
if he is signing for them whats the point on releaseing him in the first place

Save 2-3 months wages.

Steve20
03-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I don't think anyone really thought he would end up anywhere else but back at Hearts.

Dalkeith
03-09-2012, 12:01 PM
no mention off it over the road but i see they just signed life long hibee alan combe pity im off work and cant give his dad a hard time:greengrin

Jim44
03-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Strange that there's nothing about it on JKB. Maybe they think it's a wind up.

cabbageandribs1875
03-09-2012, 12:04 PM
i'm sure i heard McGlynn say yesterday in a post-match interview(after the interviewer asked about scatchel) that we should look at why scatchel has not been signed by any other club yet, i think he mentioned his wage demands

Dalkeith
03-09-2012, 12:06 PM
i'm sure i heard McGlynn say yesterday in a post-match interview(after the interviewer asked about scatchel) that we should look at why scatchel has not been signed by any other club yet, i think he mentioned his wage demands
correct

BarneyK
03-09-2012, 12:07 PM
Strange that there's nothing about it on JKB. Maybe they think it's a wind up.

Nowt on Twitter either. Think she's getting a bit carried away about nowt. That said, won't be surprised if he does end up back there.

nribs
03-09-2012, 12:09 PM
correct

Beginning to sound like pish :) info came via a text from her sister who read it in the EEN. What a shame if it's not true like :(

Pretty Boy
03-09-2012, 12:11 PM
Sounds like ***** to me.

That seems to be Hearts fans only hope for this season, Rudi riding in on a big white charger to save the day.

Time they accepted they've been living in a fantasy land for the last few years and they've just crash landed with a bump.

Hermit Crab
03-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Beginning to sound like pish :) info came via a text from her sister who read it in the EEN. What a shame if it's not true like :(

I have an EEN in front of me and there's hee haw about that wee scrote.

IanM
03-09-2012, 12:22 PM
FWIW - just speaking to a jambo mate who believes Riordan is close to signing for them. only wages to be agreed. apparently the source was derek himself.

i can tell this will shot down and was hesitant to post but no harm

Niffy
03-09-2012, 12:22 PM
They were talking about him on the radio yesterday, they said he always did his own deals with Romanov, and it would only take a phone call... but he's sat on his arse since the end of the season and had no training or fitness.

So if he does sign for anyone, he'd be a good few weeks away from match readiness.

Leishy1995
03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
FWIW - just speaking to a jambo mate who
believes Riordan is close to signing for them. only wages to be agreed. apparently the source was derek himself.

Only thing they'd need to agree is wages. But I doubt he'll sign. If they do get him and skacel I'm going to cry.

Winston Ingram
03-09-2012, 12:30 PM
I was speaking to an ex-Hertz player last night and he says he is signing for them today. However, said ex-Hertz player is a good pal of mine and he talks a horrendous amount of p!sh:agree:

SlickShoes
03-09-2012, 12:34 PM
If they have signed combe, then more of this please:

http://youtu.be/QhwswW7hyMU

SaulGoodman
03-09-2012, 12:36 PM
FWIW - just speaking to a jambo mate who believes Riordan is close to signing for them. only wages to be agreed. apparently the source was derek himself.

:faf: :faf:

Broken Gnome
03-09-2012, 12:40 PM
If they have signed combe, then more of this please:

http://youtu.be/QhwswW7hyMU

Hmm, that is good, but there might be a better Combe blunder out there somewhere.... Involve a cup and a soon to be £14m striker :greengrin

Skacel would be daft to go anywhere else to be honest, possibly apart from America. He's not going to get any better, won't get the attention and adulation he gets at Hearts, already tried England...

Albanian Hibs
03-09-2012, 12:41 PM

Funniest thing I have heard in ages. Thanks for cheering me up :faf:

Hibs07p
03-09-2012, 12:43 PM
There is a link under the online Alan Combe storey, in todays ENN but it refers to Feb this year.

Hibrandenburg
03-09-2012, 01:53 PM
Fee Fi Fo Fum!

Sudds_1
03-09-2012, 02:17 PM

hmm........if this ever happens I can't wait to see the fall out. Every bad game he has, every sitter he misses, will be seized on by the merricks and he'll be pilloried......They need grafters ..not a luxury like him.

and ............come derby day, any miss will be seen (by them) as deliberate. And god help him if he does score against us.

I suppose the only good thing that might come of it will be if he DOES score against us in a derby. At least then all the worshipful threads and "one of our own" stuff we've had to experience since his departure will all be binned. :greengrin.

Jim44
03-09-2012, 02:39 PM
hmm........if this ever happens I can't wait to see the fall out. Every bad game he has, every sitter he misses, will be seized on by the merricks and he'll be pilloried......They need grafters ..not a luxury like him.

and ............come derby day, any miss will be seen (by them) as deliberate. And god help him if he does score against us.

I suppose the only good thing that might come of it will be if he DOES score against us in a derby. At least then all the worshipful threads and "one of our own" stuff we've had to experience since his departure will all be binned. :greengrin.

He would link up well with Skacel. :greengrin

LeighLoyal
03-09-2012, 02:47 PM
Funniest thing I have heard in ages. Thanks for cheering me up :faf:

If it did happen, which it won't, it would be interesting if all the Yak doorman suddenly overlooked DR's nightclub ban. "Aw, Deek's one ay us noo." :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
03-09-2012, 03:20 PM

Would be great news for us and every other team in the league if true.

Not to mention that it would probably wind the Hearts fans up to no end.

Chibs
03-09-2012, 03:20 PM
One word on this rumour PISH

AlbertK86
03-09-2012, 03:21 PM
From a Jambo employee he was on 7.5k a week and their highest earner.

The only way to get him was said to be if local business pay his wage in George Best style deal

Hibiza
03-09-2012, 03:26 PM
Pelters , but here goes. Wish we would sign him. :flag:

The Sea-gull
03-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Won't be surprised if Skakel ends up back there.

Don't see why he hasn't found another club unless as McGlynn says his wage demands are too high. Maybe he just thinks that he can go back to the Czech Republic for the summer and get bevied safe in the knowledge that Hearts will resign him and he can then play in a league he knows he can skoosh rather than go anywhere else and have to work hard to prove himself.

Re Riordan - if he signs it just shows how desparate he and possibly they have become. Money does talk though and if short of any other appealing offers then it can't be ruled out. Would not blame him if ther is no decent pay on offer elsewhere as the guy has got to look after himself and his family.

LancsHibs
03-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Thought Deek was off to Ross County??

Sudds_1
03-09-2012, 05:07 PM
Pelters , but here goes. Wish we would sign him. :flag:

arghhhhh!!! :greengrin

greenginger
03-09-2012, 05:16 PM
From a Jambo employee he was on 7.5k a week and their highest earner.

The only way to get him was said to be if local business pay his wage in George Best style deal

Why did Skacel's contract lodged with the SFA say £3,000 a week ? Definite dodgy business done at the PBS in recent years. :agree:

AlbertK86
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Why did Skacel's contract lodged with the SFA say £3,000 a week ? Definite dodgy business done at the PBS in recent years. :agree:

For sure there has been dodges. Surely no a bank owner/executive with dodgy practices !!!!

There was also an ex Jambo player and a recent employee in attendance who confirmed the wages

Anyhoo they cannae afford these wages now unless some rich businessman stumps up

Welcome to the real world Jambos

GGTTH
7-0
Dens 86

HUTCHYHIBBY
03-09-2012, 05:45 PM
Silverhibee will let us know about the Deek rumour, I would think there is more chance of me winning slimmer of the year than that happening though!

Wotherspiniesta
03-09-2012, 05:49 PM
Would take him in a second.

chrisski33
03-09-2012, 05:54 PM
Im certain sum on here are obsessed with skacel! Couldnt give two hoots if they sign him or not

nribs
03-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Im certain sum on here are obsessed with skacel! Couldnt give two hoots if they sign him or not

you read it though eh :)

Anway the girl in my work is getting pelters tomorrow for giving me such duff info!!

justlikebrazil
03-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Hope they do get skacel and let him have 90 mins with deegan kicking his hole :thumbsup:

Waxy
03-09-2012, 06:55 PM
I hope they sign him also.
so we can boot him all over the park the smarmy f$%^^$%^ j£%^" C%$£